Devilman Crybaby

>there are people who hate on the rappers
Explain yourselves.

already a thread up you utter retard

I like virgin delinquent.

I don't.

I though the reason they took generals away was to encourage threads about specific topics over just a single thread that is basically a chat room for that anime series?

By the looks of it your topic is "Devilman Crybaby" and there's already a thread up for that.

Kill yourself crossboarder.

I don't understand this meme.

Friendly reminder that the Yuasa AMA starts in ~15 mins.

Nevermind, it's up now. Questions will be answered from 12:00-12:30 EST.

I loved the raps. They were really well done on their own and they enhanced the storytelling in an organic way

I was cool with the rap. Young Dais is a good rapper but a terrible actor.

>reddit
Why does it always have to be this way?

Where the fuck you expect people to do an AMA? Here?

I missed this because looks like the 10 episodes was released at once
What the fuck happened?

Yes. How do they even get people like Yuasa to make AMAs on reddit?

Why don't you whine about the 11 Franxx threads up that have nothing to talk about?

Because it's easier to moderate than here and they can sort out the good questions from the stupid ones.

The delinquent hairstyle was the opposite of conformist, they literally wore it like that to rebel against society.

It kinda becomes conformist if every delinquent has the same hairstyle though.

>Here?
Well, that is what happened with Log Horizon and LWA.

And then everyone trying to rebel against society did that, and people tried to emulate that hairstyle to fit in.

Keyword is "was". Fashion is a matter of circumstances. What used to be counter culture will always become mainstream at some point. What used to be fashionable will become gaudy and ridiculous some day.

Not really, they were subculture, every subculture has their own styles and things that identify them, regardless of that they're small compared to society as a whole than shuns them.

>And then everyone trying to rebel against society did that

That 'everyone' is still a tiny amount of people compared to the majority of society that doesn't a approve of it.

What you say doesn't really mean that such a hairstyle ever became conformist.

As soon as it became widespread and known as "delinquent hair", it became conformist.

>only heat he is packing is the fire he spits
Perfect

> Log Horizon
Yeah, it did happen, and then Mamare got into small trouble with the fisc and also stopped writing.
This place is cursed I tell ya.

I don't see how, being a delinquent, belonging to that group was not an acceptable behavior to society. Even if it was a conventional thing among delinquents, they themselves were not accepted.

Again, conformism is situational. If you're a delinquent and you wear your hair like this, you're conventional. If you're a salaryman and you wear a black and white suit, you're conventional.
I think you're mistaken on what conformism really means because you use a group of people much too large, like a whole country to define it. But there are social systems smaller than that and each and everyone has their own unwritten rules and consequently their own brand of what it means to be a conformist.