mangadex.com/chapter/6375
twitter.com/kamuy_anime/status/955365483305345024
kamuy-anime.com/news/index00190000.html
lhscans.com/read-golden-kamui-raw-chapter-144.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Leaky forehead too good for this world

>Only one chapter away from THAT

Which chapter is this ? 135 or 136? Man, sugimoto leg fucked for sure

Poor sergeant. For him, this is just another Tuesday.

There's not going to be a lot of him when the manga ends.

Speaking of which, how much of Nikaidou will be left by the manga's end?

what's that?

He's gonna end up like the million dollar man at some point, or inspector gadget but all the different gadgets are various firearms.

>say hello to my little friend

Where's the chapter ?

Scanlator's site or some reader might have it.

>That speech about Asirpa

God, I fucking love Sugimoto. He's probably one of my favorite protagonists.

God this series is just too fucking good.

mangadex.com/chapter/6375

He's going to get a self destruct mechanism by his end I bet.

my fav theory is half of all his symmetrical body parts will be missing to symbolise his twin's death

>previous chapter
OH NO 700 HARDENED CRIMINALS HOW ARE THE 7TH GOING TO GET OUT OF THAT???
>this chapter
Tsurumi killed them all off-screen

I kinda like how quick the action moves though, nothing is wasted.

He doesn't want to waste panels on fights with obvious outcomes, which is something I can appreciate considering how many series waste page after page on boring choreography.

Yeah, nothing destroys my hype faster than a prolonged 10 chapter by the numbers anime fight.

Me too, I normally don't like main protags that much but he makes me reconsider.
I love how genuinely curious and respectful he is while still being mentally war-damaged.

Tsurumi's a sick fuck. I don't like him.

I want to be his underling.

Weirdo.

I'm sorry user, which non-sick fuck from this manga exclusively full of only fucks of varying degrees of sickness do you like?

>calling asirpa a fuck
You bastard.

Anyway, to answer your question:
Sugimoto
Asirpa
Tanigaki
Inkarmat
Shiraishi
Tsukishima
Professor Penis
Kantarou

I also like a lot of the fucks, but don't pretend we're lacking in non-sickos.

only Asirpa is non sick from those

Explain, pray tell, how they're motivated by the pain of others. That's my definition of sick.

>Sugimoto
killing machine, impressed even a sick fuck like Tsurumi with his berserk rage, morally supports other sick fucks like henmi and bearfucker
>Asirpa
ok
>Tanigaki
killed people, keeps yelling BONER, joined the army specifically so he could kill a guy, made his own sweet mum die of hearbreak, deserted army to poach endangered species, freeloads
>Inkarmat
some kinda quadruple agent, using Tanigaki's trust to help Tsurumi
>Shiraishi
brutally murdered his only friend, deceived a one of the rare barely-sick-fuck prisoners to help him escape then left him to rot in prison
>Tsukishima
does whatever Tsurumi orders him to
>Professor Penis
slept with another man's wife then killed 30 people, throws prostitutes around, apparently prepared to rape if he can't get it
>Kantarou
was literally a small time crook ready to kill for money and worked with brutal murderers

Every time I re-read "deserted army to poach endangered species" I break out into chuckles, so thanks for that at least.

Anyway: you see sickness, I see ordinary criminality. People gotta survive, user. Or in the case of Shiraishi and Prof Penis, chase their boners at the expense of all else, just like real men.

You aren't even taking into account the character development and the spiritual healing most of those characters have undergone since their introduction. For shame. One of the reasons I like Tanigaki so much is because he WAS a fucko, but he got better. Don't insult me by overlooking all of that.

Killing a bunch of attacking criminals seems like a way to survive too, user.
Tsurumi's just chasing his violence loving forehead boner.

It's sick to set out to kill 700 people and the men who guard them in the first place. It's sick to enjoy it. It's sick to kill people who've surrendered.

His head cums when he kills people, that makes it fair game.

You sound like someone who enjoys Ogata/Asirpa.

>brutally murdered his only friend
Wait who was that again? Was it the beetle?

No need to stoop so fucking low over some bantz you animal.

that beetle was always by his side and he just threw its life away

I was under the assumption the beetle was always dead.

Pretty sure it flew in its first appearance but I could be mis-remembering it.

You're the one who enjoys sickos getting their rocks off over mass murder. You liking the thought of madmen kidnapping killing little girls after murdering their fathers doesn't seem like that much of a stretch.

I just twisted your "boner makes right" rule, no need to get this self-righteous.

I saw someone posit that maybe Tsukishima likes long baths because he feels dirty after all the things he did in the war, and is currently committing under Tsurumi's leadership.

I like that idea a lot.

I'm sorry, you insulted Tanigaki's development and the gloves came off.

What did he mean by this?

It's his mom's. He gave it to her, remember?

I meant, why would Uiluk say that Asirpa is "training" Sugimoto?

maybe it just a remark on how Asirpa taught Sugimoto about her people way of life

Must be her dad saying she is a quality leader for the future rebellion.

Don't lie. You know what he meant.

Sugimoto, taking Asirpa's place as a fake Ainu Joan of Arc?

Could be interesting.

>taking asirpa's place
Didnt think it that way but now seeing how protective or at least friendly of sugimoto, he might do it to protect her. I guess bad end for sugimoto considering the ainu seemed to have been pacified but then I dont read much of ainu stuff, there might be some legend of disappearing ainu hero and what not.

I like how the stakes are about Asirpa's soul and not the gold now.

fuck, what an amazing arc

Aaaaand now she's trapped with the worst possible pair of characters for that. Great. Not to mention she trusts them both completely.

don't worry, escape king is these to protect best daughteru

I canit believe the next one is the CURSED chapter. I’m hype.

Is there anyone left who doesn't know? God I hope so. I want to drink up those sweet tears.

s-subarashii

Didn't he lose both his ears? Or only one?

Guess his eye is next on the list, maybe.

Both. Bear got one, Tsurumi cut off the other.

I... I don't know... But Ill let that knowledge pass me by. Drink of my tears brother.

Slurp.

I took it as Nopperabou mocking Sugimoto rather than stating she was literally training him in the same way her dad trained her. He can see Sugimoto has become very fond of Asirpa.

Well that's mean.

I assume he's referring to sugimoto getting shot in the headby ogataand surviving

Who thinks he'll just inevitably betray Kiroranke as well?

Well the convicts were unarmed at the ends of a series of long corridors that were specifically made to be easily seen down. Pretty sure they were only released as a distraction, which worked.

If you don't know user, don't click on

Is this what they call a war crime

Not a crime if nobody lives to report it

Well that's dark.

Can someone refresh my memory of how Ogata got his scars?
He had them after he left the hospital but Sugimoto never injured him like that

He broke his jaw and they had to reattach it.

I just wanted to inform everyone GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNN

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

twitter.com/kamuy_anime/status/955365483305345024
Shiraishi's VA confirmed, it's Kentarou Itou, also known as HOERO ZABIMARUUUU and BOUSOKU NIKU DANTOU, TADAKORO JIN.

Nikaidou is here to give us a ship of Theseus problem to think of.

kamuy-anime.com/news/index00190000.html
Anime designs.

D'aw, thought for a minute we'd be having a storytime.

leaks WHEN

Can we get good scans for the last chapter first?

lhscans.com/read-golden-kamui-raw-chapter-144.html Are these not serviceable?

>assertive Asirpa
>pure Sugimoto
Yes. YES

Of course he will. He's a slimy piece of shit of a cat. Cats don't respect anything but themselves.

145 partial leaks dropped

that's understandable and I was mostly joking, he is a recovering man who will get out of war hell

I'm surprised things managed to go to hell over what should have been a simple fight, but whatever.

At any rate, it looks like whoever was hoping the new guy would join the team is getting their wish.

ooooh fuck, the leaks are leaking

They are so fucking FINE, Goddamn

noda you god among men, thank you

>sugimoto is confirmed brain damaged and has psychotic episodes now
Feels bad, man.