Is hiro the shinji of our time?

is hiro the shinji of our time?

He actually wants to help, he just sucks at it normally

Nah, he actually got laid.

Any points he has over Shinji are overridden by the erectile dysfunction.

The Rammin Thirstman of our time

He gets into fucking mecha too fast for shinji

If this shit doesn't save anime it will at least save Japan's population dwindling problems for it's heavy sexual innuendos.

Otaku watching this are not having sex though

No, but Ichigo is the Rei of our generation.

>No she's not
MC's insufferable but I like to stick around to see how Ichigo and 02's relationship develop.

well he does get in the "fucking" robot without his papa telling him.

Is anime the Dark Souls of Japan???

no, Rei is worst girl

Hiro:"Fucking get me in the robot!"

You're probably right.

>protagonist is a wimp tha becomes useless in critical situations
I'm sick and tired of this trope

Depends on your interpretation of "get in the fucking robot".

He actually wants to fight the dinosaurs and actively tries to get into the robot. It's not his fault he can't get it up.

That just makes it worse

delete it

He can only get it up for 02
>If you take it out of context theirs is what's genuine while others are practically sluts

He actually gave me PTSD Vietnam flashbacks of all the time I went limp with girls

Too close to home, man

No and Franxx is shit.

he's boring as shit generic MC tier.
calling him a Shinji is too good for him.

This is (not) Eva

No, Shinji is cooler.

His inner monologues kill the show and take every meaning away from it

no, he wants the best girl and wants to pilot her, completely opposed to shinji

He's Shinji crossed with Simon.

He gets in the robot immediately and metaphorically fucks the girl. But he also has ED so...

The Simon of our generation.

Ichigo is nothing like Rei.

>He gets in the robot immediately

So does fucking SHINJI. How did you forget that? He's in there fighting a cosmic monster on behalf of his dirtbag dag who abandoned him on his first day. Theres an episode where they can't get him OUT of the robot. The get in the robot meme is the dumbest shit ever. I fucking hate it.

Yeah but it's different cause Shinji had to be coerced. Not saying Shinji was a meme pussy or anything but Franxx fag is not the same.

he will eventually man up and fuck her so hard her mech will turn form from female to male

>Rei was best girl
Yeah, you're right.

>it ain't me starts playing

fucking kek

If he does become the Shinji of this generation, that'd be great.

>Play Fortunate Son
>It ain't me starts playing

There will never be another Shinji. Japan has been trying to recreate Shinji for over 2 decades by mimicking his surface qualities, but none have captured the essence of Shinji.

>Shinji
>Two least favorite things in the world: Women and piloting robots

>Hiro
>Two most favorite things in the world: Zero Two and piloting robots

He is the anti-Shinji.

But he actually wants to get in the robot

Shinji is coerced into getting into the robot by Gendo. Hiro wants to get into the robot with 02, but Papa won't let him.

Is rick and morty of anime the dark souls of video games the meme of retards?

You need to stop.

what is dark souls of anime?

>is hiro the shinji of our time?
Yes, the dairy free edition

More like a Reverse Shinji. Shinji crumpled under all the expectations his father put on him, so he refused to pilot the robot and tried to run away. Hiro has completely bought into the expectations his Papa put on him, so when he isn't allowed to pilot the robot he feels worthless and depressed.

Really, Hiro's attitude is closer to Asuka, only he hasn't had her success to instill a false sense of confidence.

Any one remember that episode of Aquarion where the spanish dude got Gattai addiction

He started in robot with Ichigo but since he started thinking about Oni instead it crapped out.
If he could focus on Ichigo, or anyone else, he'd be fine.

>If he could focus on cheap sluts and stop thinking of his perfect waifu he'd be fine

Hiro getting flak for doing everything literally right.

oni wasn't around during his first failure

you're the shinji of you're mom lmao

I guess at this point it's certain it was Naomi's fault or they for some reason didn't get along with eachother at all.

He is the exact opposite of Shinji, that's 100% intentional.

The first one was on Naomi not being erotic enough, the second one was on O2 being too lewd.

Hiro actually kisses the girls and isn't a bitch afraid of getting in the robot

You mean the girls kiss him right?

I think it's odd that it took over 20 years for a post-eva mecha like this one to appear.
Or am I wrong about that?

Hopefully he's Simon meaning he will man the fuck up at some point.
Otherwise i see no reason Trigger would even introduce him.

>comparing garbage to a masterpiece

Hey Shinji isnt that bad

What? He already realized it was a bad idea to leave, is back and YEARNING to pilot again with 02.

He is 100x more alpha than simon or shinji

Nope, he actually wants to help and knows humanity might be fucked if he doesn't.

Shinji was just a sociopath.

Hiro is nothing like Shinji.
Cuckona is nothing like Rei.
002 is nothing like [insert character].
This show is more like Pacific Rim than Eva. Now stop spamming the fucking catalog.

It's a lot closer to Eva than Pacific Rim but not because of character parallels.

No. I feel like some of the decisions feel a bit too out there for most people to try out. Plus, a lot of post-eva anime were more focused on being serious, and the only worrying thing about Darlifra is whether anyone will actually be able to take the cute face-changing mech designs seriously when shit goes down.

I will be thoroughly disappointed if he will not improve over the course of the show and final battle won't be a giant cockpit orgy between him and all girls in the show.

What about the other boys? Will they be involved in the Hiro-orgy or will they get to have their own orgy?

These guys gets it.

>>protagonist is a wimp tha becomes useless in critical situations
That sounds like the reverse.
The protagonist is useless, who become a an unrivalled prodigy in critical situations sounds more like it.

>Will they be involved in the Hiro-orgy or will they get to have their own orgy?
All ten will have a superorgy with each another to combine the five bots into one bigger and stronger bots.

No he's bland and generic