Why are /fit/ girls so rare in anime?

Why are /fit/ girls so rare in anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

advances.sciencemag.org/content/3/11/eaao3893
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fetish material. Cute and weak girls sell better.

Because people who like them are also rare

*people who like them AND watch anime

Where is the cute girls lifting cute weights spammer?
Did he died?

Because otakus are pasty weaklings that would feel emasculated by a woman who is superior to them in everyway. They'd rather see some average as fuck white bread guy go after some basic thot as they can relate to that easier.

Isn't the honeybadger from this season pretty /fit/ tho?

because much like the porygon episode of pokemans, they have to limit the visual representation of averagely fit women lest the otoku faint from anemia . The world needs more normal girls and not twigs or hambeasts

Because /fit/ girls are rare in real life.
Could you imagine the utopia the world would be if it was FAT girls who were rare and FIT girls that were common?
But instead we have oceans of cows.

I don't think it works that way, I'm a weakling and fit girls turn my dick diamonds. Also there's more fit girls in anime than ever.

As a fellow weakling, it's fun to imagine a /fit/ girl fiercely devoted to protecting you.

Oh fuck yes, she's even better than I was expecting.

Japan has shit taste.

Can't have good things now, can we?

Are you talking about Samantha Wright?

>Went on a feminist rampage telling people to stop calling her cute
Stop talking about her, the bitch doesn't deserve the attention.

there are folks not wanting a strong girl to hold them gently in her muscular arms

Wright is a shit meme desu. I don't get why people have such a fetish for her.

It's a niche fetish, but the few ones are really good.

fat are also rare

I would rather have no fat or muscle monsters and just have a paradise of squishy slim girls.

No.

They're not.

>draw incredible muscles
>most of the art is fatties
Life is suffering.

Does anyone else hope that she'll train the loli daughter of her employer in the way of the /fit/ girl?

3D: /r/fitgirls /r/FitAndNatural /r/hardbodies (start getting /fit/, it might pay)
2D: /r/fitdrawngirls (+western) /r/fitgirlshentai (not western)

>Went on a feminist rampage telling people to stop calling her cute
Quite a shame, bara women with muscles is a turn of for me so a cute weight lifter actually catched my interest.

It's a great mystery.

Most japanese aren’t gay

>tfw no musclehead girls doing cute things anime

Dorohedoro is a fucking treasure.

Valmet is beyond amazing.

>all these years later
>still no show about cute muscle girls lifting cute weights
Why even live?

i mean you got danberu nan kiro moteru. doubt itll ever get an adaptation tho

>Danberu shorts
If only!

>all those perfect fit girls

killing bites has a bunch of them

Killing Bites is airing RIGHT NOW

Post killing abs

Sometimes I don't think my dick can even deal with this.

What you expected her to just like her hair cut like that, and not also be a massive bitch?
How naive.

Low-test production companies that don't feel secure in their masculinity and can't draw stronk girls without feeling bad about themselves.

How can an artist be so devoted to muscle girls and obese girls at the same time?

Oga is so good

oga is strongfat, not full /fit/

Is this from the manga about the fat elf?

Yep.

She's bulking.

huh?

She'll regret her decision to hate the compliments when she becomes fat instead of fit.

Nice image.

Liking muscular women, regardless of how strong they look, is gay. The basis of a woman is being soft and having non male characteristics. People with shit taste will disagree but I am objectively right.

>oga will never break your pelvis in her baby fever
Why even live?

>tfw my fetish for musclegirls peeing themselves while powerlifting is too obscure to ever ever ever get even a doujin treatment let alone anime hentai
No the basis of a woman is having non male characteristics, being soft is your fetish, glad I could help.

I would love to a see a Danberu adaptation. Double chapter episodes with 4koma inserts. Holy cow. I don't see why not. I hope it gets wildly popular someday.

god damn that is a sexy image

It's called being high test

Hey check this out: a woman in this day and age who is thin enough to look truly fit, not even bulky, just low bodyfat where muscle is shown and just bones/ribcage...you know what they tells me? It tells me "this woman is taking care of herself." She eats appropriate foods in appropriate amounts. She exercises daily and is dedicated to it. Has been, for years. She can keep up, she can help out, she's not some damsel in constant distress but still needs me to move the couch or open jars,

I don't want some vapid glamour model. I want a wife I can trust and depend on. I guarantee I'll bigger and stronger any way, but she'll have all the traits I want in my wife and my children. And that's fucking attractive. And she'll stay attractive for a lot longer than some teen-20s pocket-book chaser.

Wrong. Strong woman = can do the manual labour we need to survive

advances.sciencemag.org/content/3/11/eaao3893

>but still needs me to move the couch or open jars
You were so close to not having shit taste.

The eyepatch completely ruins her design

Chances are she won't realize you can make the jar opening far easier if you let some air in.

You get the idea, it was exaggeration examples. I don't need a powerlifter who never asks me to help her redecorate by doing the big-boy lifts. I like being useful to my wife as much as I enjoy protecting her and fucking her.

A woman past the point a woman's level of testosterone would naturally allow (only seen in 3D amongst ugly roided bodybuilders) being ugly does not preclude naturally fit women from being attractive.

I like muscle girls, but not Hokuto no Ken, come one.

>tfw no qt buff honey badger gf to rub her sweaty hairy mound on my face

That's less a /fit/ athletic girl and more a "transitioning hormone abuser bodybuilder" though. You seem to mistake the difference between having good taste and having a fetish.

Because japs have shit tier taste

>pubes

Very MANLY back she's got there

When I looked into your eyes, I knew you were my nigga

Both are fetishes, just one is a fetish in good taste and one is a fetish for trannies and the faggots who enjoy them.

What anime girl is this?

Because the japs don't pretend to like she hills to sound edgy on Sup Forums.

But men's traps aren't like that.
>fucking adults being sexually mature

If you think that's manly, you're weak.
Next you're gonna tell me PIV sex with the desire of impregnation is a fetish.

Who is the girl with black bodysuit?

>PIV
I'm sorry user I think you may be PIV-positive.

You're trying to forget that /fit/ girls also have beauty in them. Give it up.

Butterface, the other one's way cuter.

I've never thought about this but I guess it is pretty hot, contrasting a woman's innate limitations with a strong desire to succeed. Does she fail to complete the lift or make it regardless?

I doubt he's thinking about it that deeply. Strenuous exercise just causes incontinence in women

>all fit girls irl have nonexistent boobs since low body fat %
>all fit girls in anime have large boobs

>/fit/ girls trying to act girly in front of the man they like

i need pics of this, because it's what /fit/ girls are for

It's not manly at all though? It's about as far as a woman can get when she lives a physical life. Note the proportions. See how thin her arms are? Her head compared to her torso? How, even with a rounded upperback, she has no trapezius?

A "manly" back would like like a man. It's a shame soyboys are apparently "manly" to you.

I love the few ones we get

There is a video of female powerlifter projectile vomiting on the judges during her deadlift. But she swallowed it and succeeded. I love determined heroines.

I think it's just commissioned artwork? I even think the artist who drew it...for him this was tame?

These women are scary
Pls stop posting them

>24 eps
interesting.
Does she have lots of screentime?

Don't worry, strong women want to protect you.