Say what you will about them, but the Uchiha were truly the dominating force in Naruto. Madara, Obito, Itachi...

Say what you will about them, but the Uchiha were truly the dominating force in Naruto. Madara, Obito, Itachi, and Sasuke alone basically caused trouble for the entire world. And Madara could solo an army. It took ninja Jesus touched by destiny and fate Naruto Uzumaki to stop them. But other then Naruto I don't feel like anyone could have really defeated them.

Sasuke defeated Itachi, but in that case it took another Uchiha to defeat an Uchiha.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/_/search/image/B3yY9TZNI8VTo3oeU4f7mQ/
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4#Xile7yJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>It took ninja Jesus touched by destiny and fate Naruto Uzumaki to stop them.
It took a last minute bait and switch to a new boss to stop based Madara. Nobody could actually stop that fucker.

You ain’t wrong OP. You ain’t wrong.

Kishimoto is truly a hack. Basically, the only reason Madara was defeated is because of some asspull in the last minute, and while he was winning.

Because the author kept giving them powers.

>Nobody could actually stop that fucker.
False. After Naruto and Sasuke got their powerups from the Sage (I believe Naruto got those floating balls and Sasuke got Rinnegan) they pretty much started turning the tables on Madara. If Zetsu hadn't betrayed the fucker, he would've eventually gone down to Naruto and Sasuke. It was because he was forced to get serious against them that Zetsu even had the chance to betray Madara without getting murdered for it.

The clan that ruined the series. All of them are teribly written and all of their powers make no fucking in-universe sense. The moment the sharingan was introduced (kakashi vs zabuza) the series went to shit. Don't get me wrong, Naruto was and is one of my favourite anime, but the writing is fucking awful.

And just think of how many emos and edgelords Sasuke's character produced, also Itachi's.

Still...

>no one could have stopped them
Kabuto if he raised th dead against them, or just didn’t reanimate anyone. Or Edo-tensei Nagato.
It’s a senseless argument though because kishimoto would have jammed his hands down his big bag of bullshit and pulled out some new Sharingan ability that erases invincible zombie sages.

>But other then Naruto I don't feel like anyone could have really defeated them.
Hashirama?

Hidan. The guy was the fucking deathnote of Naruto, all he needed was a little of your blood and you got instakilled. If he got some of Obito, Itachi, Sasuke, or Madara’s blood at any point in the series, while working with them for instance, he could have walked somewhere quiet, draw his gay overpowered circle, relax a little, suck some dicks, and 1 hit them whenever he felt like it.

>Pure masochist
>Had an orgasm every time he stopped himself through the heart
>That orgasm face of his

Gross

Edo-Tensei Might Guy would have destroyed them. Imagine that Might Guy Madara might with a permanent 8-gate mode and a regenerating Guy

They took the Chibaku tensei and infinite tsukyomi without a scratch. 10 tails madara wouldn’t stand a chance,

>Madara
Why didn’t Kakashi erase him

>Edgelords of the Leaf.png

boards.fireden.net/_/search/image/B3yY9TZNI8VTo3oeU4f7mQ/

Fuck off back to Narutard

Who

Meteors

>that design
Fuckin A, I started Naruto a while ago and though that Sasuke's curse mark transformation was as bad as it was gonna get but goddamn I can see I still have a lot of bullshit to get through
Currently at the point where Sakura's learning healing, and Naruto is doing some filler missions to try and find Sasuke

Hinata best girl

I think it's pretty creepy that you can access all the posts made with that picture, and what's even creepier is I remember making all those threads.

Why is that an option? So weird that people can look that up.

Assuming we didn’t throw all stratagem out the window like Kishi did around the end of the series so it wasn’t a powerlevel pissing contest, Nagato had a great toolbox for erasing Uchia

>420
also gtfo b4 spoilers

I’m surprised Orichimaru didn’t put more effort into stopping them. He knew what they were doing but didn’t seem to give a shit they were going to trap him in a dream forever

For some reason I was expecting the Madara Uchiha copypasta...

>gtfo b4 spoilers
I'm pretty sure nothing this show throws at me will surprise me anymore
Only thing that would genuinly catch me by surprise is if Sakura did literally anything useful or if I could watch more than one episode in a row without flashbacks

This, strongest character in the series when utilized non-retardedly. Also can we talk about why more people aren’t worshiping the deity that makes you immortal and erased your enemies HP bars?

We’ll get ready for not being surprised then
Actually Sakura kill one important villain but it’s bullshit and you can tell Kishi was just throwing her a bone

Actually make that any of the female genin, in every fight they always get shown as being useless shits (other than the sand village girl)

But Hidan is extremely stupid and impulsive though, which is a major disadvantage against an individual of a clan where even the weakest member is a tactical genius, and does not have any particular protection against genjutsu or methods of preventing others from copying his techniques, which are the Sharingan's bread and butter tactics. In addition, Susanno shuts down Hidan, as it allows an Uchiha to fight at mid range and have an impenetrable armor, which shuts down a close range fighter like Hidan, not to mention other techniques like Amaterasu, which burns everything and for forever, a perfect counter to Hidan's immortality.
Hidan would only be able to potentially best a member of the Edgetastic Four if eyehax was not allowed

I agree with everything except for the Kakashi thing. If the sharingan had stayed as a copy technique it would have been OP, but not more than, say, the byakugan. Especially if it had ever mattered that using it consumed chakra. It was everything Kishimoto added later that made it shit, along with the fact that every single Uchiha was horrible. Sarada is the only one who seems ok so far.

This.
Kishi himself said in the interview that he doesn't know how to defeat Madara himself.

>Actually Sakura kill one important villain
If you're about Sasori - he literally gives up on his own because of his grandma nad allows them to kill him.
If Sakura weren't present here at all - nothing would've been changed.

>Only thing that would genuinly catch me by surprise is if Sakura did literally anything useful or if I could watch more than one episode in a row without flashbacks
I guess you won't ever be surprised in this anime.
Also Hinata is definitely the best girl, you have great taste if you noticed this even before time skip.

If he got their blood before hand, or before they became hostile, which he would have had inumerable oppourtunities to do during the story. In a 1v1 death match he’d flop but with prep time (heh) or within the lines of the plot he could have killed any of them. Susano doesn’t do jack if he already has their blood.

While it's true that Sasori could have killed both of them had he wanted to but instead commited suicide, he wouldn't have if Chiyo had died fast, which is what would have happened without Sakura. Just to say something, she's the one who created and brought the antidote to Sasori's poison to the fight.

Might Guy kicks Madara at his most powerful, Madara spits up some blood on a rock before going off to fight Nard and Sauce. Hidan, after chewing his way out of the earth and getting sewn back together by... someone... runs over, licks said rock, draws his circle, stabs himself through the heart/brain or whatever. Bye-bye Madara

With Itachi and Sasuke in this scenario, I could see it happening, but with Obito or Sage!Madara, Hidan's jutsu is rendered ineffective to due Hashirama flesh. Obito easily survived the annihilation of his heart due to his Hashirama flesh and its insane regenerative capacity

What about the brain tho, and as we saw in his fight with might guy his internal organs can be damaged with at least temporary effects.

>temporary effects
Answers it all.
He just gonna heal back (and pretty fast on top of that).

Hey this is a bit off topic but I don't want to make a new thread for it.

Could someone please point me to that massive imgur compilation of sakuraxnaruto shippers completely losing their shit at who ended up with who? I can't find it and I've looked for hours.

>sakuraxnaruto shippers
Literally only retarded person won't see by the end of chuunin exams that Hinata is the end game, whether you like it or not.
Sakura was never even an actual love interest, just one more competition with Sasuke, a mere prize to prove superiority.
How stupid those people are?

Look man I don't even watch naruto I just like watching people suffer. I just remember seeing this massive collage of screenshots from forums and stuff where shippers were going batshit over the end of the series and I can't find it.

Yeah, what says, especially considering that half of Obito's head was crushed and he is cognitively fine, so Hashirama flesh probably completely heals brain damage

imgur.com/a/XKwJ4#Xile7yJ

Thank you so much this is exactly it.

To be fair, early part 2 had a bit of narusaku teasing, and kishi himself said he deliberately threw it in to mess with fans. Why they still hung on after the fake confession, I have no idea though.

This is just beyond hillarious.

^this