Anime you dropped because it was shit but Sup Forums and everyone else loved it

Anime you dropped because it was shit but Sup Forums and everyone else loved it.

Kemono Friends

>everyone else loved it
Surely you jest.

>he actually fell for the kemono friends meme

This. I should have just stopped watching after that terrible chase scene at the start.

Does Sup Forums love Flip Flappers? It was absolute shit, but it seems everyone likes it except for me and Japan which have better taste.

nigga Sup Forums didn't love it. It was a kyoani show with good animation and fight scenes. Writing was widely regarded as terrible. So basically every other non-moe kyoani show

Sup Forums loved flip flappers

Kyokai no Kanata was hated by pretty much everyone here.

Gatari Slide Shows
Fliip Shitters
Gurren Lagan since 2007
Kemono
Madoka

Some others I couldn't bother to commit to memory. I don't do copy paste mainstream crap.

I dropped Texhnolyze after 10 episodes.
SSR after 3 episodes.
Re: Zero after 1.5 episodes.
Kemono friends after 1 episode.

And yet everyone at my anime club back in college LOVED it. I still remember falling asleep during the episode we were watching and someone woke me up after it was over, and half the time I did something else while everyone else was watching it.

>Inb4 anime club in college

Violet Evergarden
Sup Forums doesn't like it but that's to be expected, the rest of the internet is raving about it tho

>Kyoukai no Kanata
>loved on Sup Forums
Nice one.

No one cares about you college club faggot.

>Japan
>better taste

It's morning children cartoon in japan. I dropped it after one episode because it totaly looked like one.

I didn't mention it so people would care, faggot. I was just mentioning because I remember them showing it at my college anime club and I fell asleep every time they showed an episode.

Fuck off and kill yourself.

This shit.

Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata. I don't know if I'd say it was loved but it was pretty popular but I just hated the main girl.

euphonium

I CLAPPED WHEN A MOMENT FROM DBZ HAPPENED AGAIN BUT WITH SHITTIER ANIMATION

>The biggest group of normalfags loved it

Literally who cares.

A few things: your shitty college club is probably full of ironic weebs, you're cancer for even considering joining one, and lastly, your college club isn't Sup Forums and how it was received by all the retarded normalfags there is irrelevant.

In short: your thread is shit and you need to fuck off back to whatever site you came from.

This meme of a shit show

Clearly you've never set foot in an anime club.
It's like Foam Adventures in slow motion.

>Re: Zero after 1.5 episodes.

I retardedly soldiered on for 13 episodes before I finally could not take it any more and dropped it.

>dropping Texhnolyze
Burn the Witch!

>Normalfags

The people in my anime club were FAR from normalfags. Just your stereotypical weeaboo group. Most of them had no social awareness or shame. We had a girl call this older girl in the club SENPAIIII and they said KAWAIII and SUGOIIII. Pretty much all the girls did this, and as you might have guessed a lot of them were ugly and fat.

Very disturbing, also the guys were trenchcoats and edgelord attire while trying to preform martial arts moves and fake anime fight in the hallways.

Was the trenchcoat edgelord's favorite anime Elfen Lied or Gantz?

>Having such garbage taste

I'm sorry you can't appreciate great anime

Back to Facebook, normalfag.

You didn't miss much. The OP and Isaac and Miria were the best thing in that show.

Not saying you're wrong about his college club, but this thread is now full of shitposting baiting hipsters. Yeah, this is so much better.

Flip flappers is unironically a masterpiece

>phoneposting ants in abyss

Fuck off

I am finally filtering you

>People hating stuff but not giving reasons

One Piece, watched it for 250 episodes or so but the plot just stopped moving. I never really felt they got closer to the main goal after crossing the Grand Line. In addition, since the plot stopped moving, they just introduced characters to get it back to being fresh.

I dropped Bakemonogatari after two first episodes
and watched Kaiki x snake arc

This is the most cancerous thread up right now

Flying Witch was so boring.

>Getting this upset

Kek

Was this the cuck anime? Looks like a cuck anime. Then again he lives with four girls.

And here comes the polturd!

>who the fuck watches this pile of shit beyond ep.2 for genuine interest or pleasure...

totally agree. i tried to stick it out but i think i only got to episode 7 or 8 before i just couldnt do it anymore

>Was this the cuck anime? Looks like a cuck anime.
No. I honestly don't even remember the guy.

Agreed i loved both the movie and the ova but the anime tried to hard to have a fruitless plot when they had the chance to take a more simple route without a villan and just the story of Akko getting better at magic and understanding its meaning and traditions.

>but Sup Forums and everyone else loved it.

Were you not here when it aired? It's pretty widely considered one of the studios worst series.

see you in april

In 1k animes watched I never wanted to break my rule to give a show 3 episodes before dropping. This shit show did it though. Fuck this piece of shit.

Evangelion.

Struggled through, but wish I hadn't:
Wolf's Rain
Such fucking boring angsty shit for literally zero payoff. Shitty potato noses pissed me off to no end too.

3 episode rule, faggots.

Every kyoanus anime ive ever watched

Nobody liked this shit. It is one of KyoAni's lowest points they ever dropped to. Anyone who posts this show is just doing so because Mirai is fluffy and cute.

Sadly I can relate.

Subscribed!

The only reason people appear to “like it” was because the pink haired Yui clone with glasses is cute.

Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu
Trash that even the author gave up on

I tried watching this like 3 times and never made it past the first few episodes. I honestly have no idea why

Pretty sure it wasn't originally a morning anime, but once it got popular it started reairing as one to get more kids watching.

Nichijou. I've trudged through and finished shit with far worse humor, animation, etc. and enjoyed them but I didn't laugh once through the three episodes I watched before dropping it.

What took you so long? I have a trip on for your benefit, y'know.

Gintama

Girl was overrated sh!t watched it for best boy.

There's no way this can end without pissing off Sup Forums. Whoever wins the Tournament is just going to undo the results, making the whole fucking arc pointless.

It wasn't morning anime at all, it aired 2am weekly nigger.

Re: Creators

What rest of the internet?

this

it's trash

Non Non Biyori

But the first 3 episodes of Re Zero were great

Now this is shitposting.

>Implying Sup Forums cares
Please stick to your containment generals.

>toji no miko
Kill yourself

>dropped texhnolyze

mob psycho

Tsurezure Children. Absolutely disgusting normie bullshit with cardboard-personality cast.

Just a reminder, Phantom World > Kyokai no Kanata > Violet Evergarden.

FLCL, I don't know why people loved that boring shit so much.

Are you retarded? This anime was hated by everyone ESPECIALLY Sup Forums. People were barely even talking about it and the few times that it was discussed it was simply to shit on it. Go back to Sup Forums newfag.

Devilman Crybaby. I got 3 episodes in and I think its the worst adaptation of the series

Cromartie High School

Dagashi Kashi
Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou
FLCL
Monster Musume
Phantom World
Ninja Slayer
OPM

It was cute enough for me to finish it, but yeah the plot kind of sucked.
It's like KyoAni can't just make a good anime, they have to overdo one thing at the expense of the other, the only exception to the rule is probably Hyouka.

Try Code Breaker, user. It was way worse than KnK and Phantom World.

>Sup Forums and everyone else loved it
I can't speak for "everyone else", but KnK was pretty hated on Sup Forums

yeah it was shit, only reddit liked it

SAO, NGNL, To Aru Majutsu no Index/Kagaku no Railgun, pretty much every Shounen series besides World Trigger.

Every fucking harem.

Violet Evergarden.

That one A1 anime that took 16 episodes to actually start.

>dropping texhnolyze
kill yourself