English Dubs

What is the best anime english dub

Garzy's Wing

Dragon Ball Z Kai.

I really liked the Gurren Lagann one

Requiem for a Phantom & Black Lagoon & Cowboy Bebop

My classmates think the tinfoil hat girl is a god but I can't tell her she is one. Anime and movie.

None.

Ghost Stories

Fucking kill yourself.

this

This and PSG. Maybe a few more. Generally, as someone who saw both English and Spanish (Latin American) dubs, I found English dubs mostly underwhelming if not outright bad. Especially when it comes to female voices, but generally it feels like there isn't much of a talent pool. I always hear the same dozen voices. Usually, this board avoids that shit and just watches subs.

Also, Spanish dubs I've seen were mostly decent, they tend to get very experienced voice actors that work on other movies and TV shows. There aren't a lot of Spanish dubs for anime these days, though.

Bobobo

Hard to argue with that.

>no Faulconer OST
wrong

Yeah, Spanish and French dubs seem like the only ones where anyone involved gave even half a shit. I still prefer original, but at least those are watchable.

After seeing the Eng dub i find it odd that Takehito Koyasu could ever have been Bobobo

Baccano

>full metal panic
>black lagoon
>jourmungand
>Canadian version of cardcaptor sakura (not cardcaptors)
>Ghost stories

Did someone say dubs?

Wow someone already said it.
The localization of the humor in general I thought was pretty great too.

Death Note
Black Lagoon
Berserk
Gurren Lagann
Fate/Zero
Full Metal Alchemist
Gundam 00
Sailor Moon (Viz)
Tiger & Bunny
Dragon Ball Z Kai
Gungrave
Cowboy Bebop
Space Dandy
Samurai Champloo
Code Geass
My Hero Academia
One Punch Man
Monster
Bobobo

I just started watching the PSG dub after it came up in discussion with an user yesterday. Jamie Marchi is great as Panty as expected, and Monica Rial also as Stocking.

Anyway, the Spice and Wolf is breddy gud.

If your opinion isn't Ghost Stories it's wrong. It's the only one that's a definite improvement in all respects over the original.

>Ctrl+F
>SAC
>0 results