i.imgur.com/56aMQ2q.jpg
imgur.com/a/8hdnF
i.imgur.com/jlLnX47.jpg
imgur.com/a/o4FS9
i.imgur.com/hWoi3Qw.png
imgur.com/a/dqDX2
imgur.com/a/OkcAS
i.imgur.com/xFcJfrU.jpg
vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/disney/images/4/42/Alice_feeling_happy_calm_quiet_and_waiting_to_meet_bill_as_a_giant.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20151119030556
imgur.com/a/E1qww
imgur.com/a/s6wR0
imgur.com/a/Tfh3l
imgur.com/a/bRFNS
imgur.com/a/18stP
imgur.com/a/novb8)
imgur.com/a/dcg3M
imgur.com/a/hsPJS
i.imgur.com/tW4nbTR.jpg,
imgur.com/a/cPGF1)
i.imgur.com/zG8fvCs.jpg)
imgur.com/a/S3vdz
imgur.com/a/6FnXH
imgur.com/a/lWKGK
imgur.com/a/bgzt4
i.imgur.com/2NoWGJ2.png
i.imgur.com/4uJJQyq.jpg
i.imgur.com/bXrDyX2.png
imgur.com/a/poYoo
i.imgur.com/X9rY60m.png
imgur.com/a/SoJ6r
imgur.com/a/s2AY3
imgur.com/a/ZEZXv
shimamura.gr.jp/avail/fgo/goods/
youtube.com/watch?v=k68bUqWvxYo
imgur.com/a/KtDkU
i.imgur.com/z7Zs0FK.jpg
i.imgur.com/e0lSeeB.jpg
imgur.com/a/2XfNP
imgur.com/HZJDLJ2
imgur.com/a/cmY90
imgur.com/yzhHwmh
youtube.com/watch?v=QfFJ5jZxyWY
imgur.com/a/MHPwq
imgur.com/a/0Uzj8
i.imgur.com/xTTNNpz.jpg
i.imgur.com/mJb0SRT.jpg
i.imgur.com/s0VR6Kl.jpg
i.imgur.com/N4EBPkC.jpg
i.imgur.com/gyVnurc.jpg
i.imgur.com/sPbcrxR.jpg
imgur.com/a/GCZmi
files.catbox.moe/fn8f8i.jpg
files.catbox.moe/fpqnd0.png
i.imgur.com/WHjgu0S.png,
randomc.net/image/Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku Wo/Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku Wo 2 - 04 - Large 08.jpg
imgur.com/EGfQx6k)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Requesting Rias getting hugged and being embarrassed like this imgur.com/a/Z5iwL please.

Thanks, have a nice day.

Requesting anything cute of Chelsea, please and thank you!

Shame we couldn't have two threads only this week

Hello people of WWD. I would like to request Momo Hanakai wearing this clothes of her imgur.com/a/goIU3 also other cute or lewd ideas are ok, as long it's 7 or lower on the scale of lewdness.

Thank you if you're planning to do it.

Requesting my lovely Inori exercising.

Alternatively, something cute/cutelewd in PoV is always great as well.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Requesting Hyun-ae offering me lap pillow

or Hyun-ae watching sunset on a beach

or Hyun-ae at spaceport wearing spacesuit

Or Hyun-ae as a mummy

Requesting Yuuko wearing her kimono off-shoulder.

Other things that would be nice to see:
- In Hifumi's mage outfit from Kirara Fantasia: i.imgur.com/Ra63kZk.png
- In a competition swimsuit. Some ideas: swimming, in the middle of a dive, adjusting the swimsuit, or with her hands on her hips.
- Prepping/cooking a nice wholesome meal

Feel free to do anything else that comes to mind, thanks. Lewds are ok.

Requesting Homura wearing either this Winter outfit, or her new Kimono from Magia Record: i.imgur.com/yz2KcN7.png

Or alternatively, Homura taking care of me while I'm sick with a cold, either with my SI or something PoV. Aything else with my SI would be welcome too: imgur.com/a/ygIBZ

Of course, anything cute or cool is fine! I'd appreciate it a lot, thank you for your time and have a nice weekend!

Requesting a Rinical cyn holding a wine glass.

It will be my birthday next week. I'd like to request my darling Shino wishing me a happy birthday, and/or doing anything nice and related to the occasion, please and thank you.

Requesting my Kobori in this sweater, stretching and showing off as much belly as possible.
i.imgur.com/h4WPFSs.jpg

Anything else cute or cutelewd is fine with me, too.

Requesting Maki learning how to use a fightstick, or playing against and losing to my SI at Street Fighter.

Alternatively, Maki attempting Akuma's Raging Demon would be cool.

Anything nice is also definitely appreciated. Thank you.

Additional Amu Hinamori references and description: imgur.com/a/Aw4Gm
Anything cute or cutelewd is good, but here are some suggestions:

Cute:
-Being flustered and confused trying to figure out how to play a fighting game stick
-Walking on a snowy path while listening to her headphones
-Doing snow angels
-On a bed, lifting up the blanket and asking me to join
-Amu covered in bandages and feathers like in this: i.imgur.com/56aMQ2q.jpg

Lewd:
-doing pretzel pose reference: imgur.com/a/8hdnF
-upskirt PoV of her in this outfit: i.imgur.com/jlLnX47.jpg
-Wearing pantyhose and showing off her legs and feet: imgur.com/a/o4FS9

Requesting a cheerleader Hinata please!

Requesting Nozomi wearing a heart apron (optionally, cooking/serving a meal while wearing it).
i.imgur.com/hWoi3Qw.png

Other ideas that would be nice to see:
- Sitting by the fireplace
- Offering a lap pillow
- Hugging a pillow

Alternatively, anything else you might have in mind is much appreciated as well. Thank you in advance!

Requesting my dear husbando dressed as a Kingsman agent. References of outfits here: imgur.com/a/dqDX2
Or a semi-related SI request of me fixing his tie like imgur.com/a/OkcAS Thank you bunch if you decide to pick it up, have a great weekend!

Requesting Barnaby
Since my birthday is on the 24th I'd like to see him with a ribbon in his hair, with a tag that says "Happy Birthday".
Or telling user to stop drinking so much when they go out.
Anything else as long as he's smiling would be fantastic.

Have a great weekend.

I'd like to request one of the following with my love, Nozomi Kaminashi:

-Finding and adopting our daughter at a river: i.imgur.com/xFcJfrU.jpg

-Nozomi taking care of me as I recover from a fever would be really appreciated. Or vice versa.

-Nozomi going through this scene from Alice in Wonderland. That or just her butt growing as large: vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/disney/images/4/42/Alice_feeling_happy_calm_quiet_and_waiting_to_meet_bill_as_a_giant.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20151119030556

Anything else with Nozomi that's cute, non-lewd, butt related, fairy tale related, and/or with me is really appreciated.

SI Reference: imgur.com/a/E1qww

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

I'll be happy to art trade if anyone is up for it!

Good evening everyone, requesting my dear sweet Gwendolyn please. Anything would be fine as long as it was tasteful, if you want a specific idea, since I have been stuck mighty cozy in my house from the snow all week, Gwen in a nice scarf and coat or just her cozy under a warm blanket would be nice.

Remember to take it easy and relax.

Requesting my dear Ionasal please!

Just the one request idea this week, of her looking after a sick user/SI in bed. SI ref here: imgur.com/a/s6wR0

But as I always say, anything else of her would also be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Requesting my queen Akeno
-Doing something cool in her fallen angel armor
-In Pyra's outfit from Xenoblade 2
-Wearing a sweater with pantyhose
-Holding a keyblade like oathkeeper or destiny's embrace
-Something Si related
Si ref imgur.com/a/Tfh3l
Please and Thank you

Hello Drawfriends!

I would like to request my lovely husbando Izaya Orihara taking in some lovely winter scenery, or trying to stay warm in the cold.

If you don't like that idea here's more:
-Making his first shrine visit of the year
-On one of the album covers in this collection: imgur.com/a/bRFNS . There's no order to the albums or any preference, so just choose one that you like!
-Using his wheelchair, preferably something cute. Ref: imgur.com/a/18stP

Of course, if you would like to do something else that would also be great.

Thank you and have a great day!

Requesting Chiaki Nanami wearing any of these assorted bunny-themed outfits: (imgur.com/a/novb8)

Alternatively:
-a hypothetical image of what she might look like if she aged 10 or so years
-her and me trying on cute maid outfits together, please. SI ref: imgur.com/a/dcg3M (keeping this here in case the pixel user comes back so they know I didn't forget/stop wanting it)

I have a list of suggestions in the top right corner of my ref if you want to draw her but don't like my post's ideas. also lewd is fine as long as it's ecchi and solo
And to all of you, I hope your weekend is good!

posting for toukofag
Requesting Touko cosplaying as Atago from Azur Lane. The rigging is only optional, just the outfit is fine. Atago reference: imgur.com/a/hsPJS

Alternatively, her dressed in sweaters and jeans. Other details are up to you.

Anything cute is fine too. Thanks in advance and have a nice weekend.

Tanya acting cute in front of a mirror but blushing and looking uneasy as the salaryman inside her is forced to admit she is rather cute.

Requesting Chaton wearing a raincoat holding an umbrella.

Requesting anything cute, cool or sexy of Rika please.
Or something romantic in PoV would be really great.
Or wearing an outfit from CCS.

Requesting Watashi dressed like an old timey reporter like i.imgur.com/tW4nbTR.jpg, or her wearing just a bathrobe or towel, hanging around relaxing after taking a bath/shower.

Those are just ideas of course, anything else cute or reasonably lewd is fine too.

There's a Super Blue Blood Moon coming on the 31st, so in celebration of that,

Requesting my darling Miia asking the viewer what day it is, before pinning him to the floor/wall/bed with a lewd expression on her face, and telling them "Hump Day." Since it falls on a Wednesday.

Or Miia kissing user with a flushed, frenzied face like one of these: (imgur.com/a/cPGF1)

Or Or Miia pinning the viewer or SI down on a bed or floor, in a feverish, passionate state of mind like (i.imgur.com/zG8fvCs.jpg)

Lastly, one of these things with Miia and SI. NSFW: imgur.com/a/S3vdz

Anything else cute or cool is fine too, by the way. Thanks to anybody willing to pick this up.

Requesting Morgan wearing a bunnysuit, maybe holding a tray of drinks.

Or her bundled in blanket being comfy. Or her preparing for a kiss.

Or anything else cute/cutelewd is fine as well.

Requesting Haruhi trying to cheer me up or a coquettish blown kiss.
Other ideas would be with long hair and using some arabian clothes or with any other waifu's hairstyle.

Requesting FAL from Upotte!! in a Rhodesian uniform. Preferably with rolled sleeves and the top few buttons undone.

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra please

have a wonderful weekend draw friends

Requesting Taiga getting out of bed in a set of tiger-themed pajamas, maybe with some cute tiger slippers, please.
Or Taiga enjoying a large home-cooked meal.
Or Birdyfag's really nice idea of Birdy and Taiga having some sweets and coffee and a cafe in casual clothes, or sparring.
Cafe ref: imgur.com/a/6FnXH
Sparring ref: imgur.com/a/lWKGK
Additional Taiga references: imgur.com/a/bgzt4
Anything would be appreciated.

Requesting something cool and heroic of my beloved wife Yuuna wearing Tachibana Hibiki's Symphogear, Gungnir: i.imgur.com/2NoWGJ2.png

Hello all. I'd like to request Yukio with his hair slicked back, maybe in a nice suit.

As always, anything else cute or cool but nothing lewd or gruesome, please, is fine, thanks for considering.

Requesting Bianca dressed as L85A1 from Girls' Frontline. Sorry there isn't much reference art, there just isn't much art of L85A1 in the first place.

Or wearing this shirt: i.imgur.com/4uJJQyq.jpg

Or Bianca looking smug.

If you're in the mood to draw something lewd, how about a nude upper body shot, akin to this: i.imgur.com/bXrDyX2.png

Otherwise, anything cute is okay with me. Thank you, and have a great week.

line n sketch imgur.com/a/poYoo

Beautiful

Howdy WWD!

My birthdays on the 29th, so requesting Mint with icing from a birthday cake in on her finger, putting it onto SIs lips before kissing it off (SI Ref: i.imgur.com/X9rY60m.png )

Anything else nonlewd is cool too, Thank you so much and have an awesome weekend!

Requesting my lovely wife Sinon.
Some ideas:
-Holding up a motivational sign.
-Looking really tired after getting up from bed
-Sitting on the sofa, relaxing.
Anything cute is acceptable though.

Requesting zero from drakengard 3 posing similar to anime girls laying down in the grass, but instead of grass, she is in a pool of someone else blood, thanks for reading

Pretty and magical.

Now that's nice.

Happy Sunday everyone!
I'd like to request Johan eating cup noodles and wearing a hoodie, pajamas, or anything else he'd wear at home.
If you're up for it, I'd love anything with SI!! Here's the reference: imgur.com/a/SoJ6r
Anything else is greatly appreciated, too. Please and thank you!

Requesting Lucina please, anything would be cool if you could.
If possible, I would love to see Lucina with her short "Marth" hairstyle with her Brave Hero armor and spear. Something with just that hairstyle would be fine.

Draw her as a maneki neko only wearing a towel, or draw her covered in purple or red slime.

Requesting my lovely Ikishima
1. in a wedding dress
2. or just posing like in one of the following

imgur.com/a/s2AY3

Requesting Cynthia from Pokemon, please. If possible, of her wearing casual-clothing merch that are designed with her design and color scheme in mind. Like these:

imgur.com/a/ZEZXv
shimamura.gr.jp/avail/fgo/goods/

Thank you for your consideration.

kek pretty good

I like these gifs so much.

youtube.com/watch?v=k68bUqWvxYo

BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY ROCKING EVERYWHERE

Epic movie?

Requesting a reaction image of drawfag's choice with my wife Hanayo Koizumi

I don't understand that reference.

/r/equesting my queen, Nico Yazawa, looking cute.

She always looks cute

Requesting Chihiro Fujisaki!

I would love to see him wearing Hideri's maid outfit but green instead of light blue.
Hideri's costume: imgur.com/a/KtDkU

But anything cute with him is fine, have a great weekend!

Requesting Sawyer falling asleep on the couch, tucked in with a blanket and resting her head on a pillow, similar to this:
i.imgur.com/z7Zs0FK.jpg
It can be from really any perspective. She can be in a t-shirt and panties.

I'm always fine with other cute, cool or nice images, chibis, cartoon stylizations, etc. Imitations of styles like Nichijou or Panty & Stocking are things I adore.
I'm also ok with sexy pinups and lewd images, or cutelewd, if you have ideas, just ask me.

References: i.imgur.com/e0lSeeB.jpg

Have a good week!

After reading the post limit discussion, a great collage signup idea would be a bunch of waifus playing against each other in an arcade on fighting game cabinets.

Requesting my wife Homura welcoming me home. Or anything else nice you feel like drawing of her.

Yes
Yes please

Requesting Tessou riding a bicycle underwater in a swimming pool wearing green competition swimsuit doing a ok sign.

''Blob!!!''

or

Requesting Tessou with roller skaters in hands rolling doing a handstand.

''Now, watch and learn!''

or again

Requesting Tessou wearing winter clothes on beach.

''Heat is for the weak!''

Joint request:

Tessou & Syuko dancing while dressed in Morgiana's dancer outfit.

imgur.com/a/2XfNP

chibi or loli Sako please.

Requesting Hibiki sleeping at her desk.

That's a pretty nice idea, I'd be up for it.

This is really cute! I think she'd be more confident about her butt, but it's nice to see a shy version of her. Super cute. Her butt is drawn so big and jiggly, I love it. Thank you again for this, I really love it. I can't believe I got a GIF delivery.

Requesting Birdy making this reaction face
imgur.com/HZJDLJ2
Birdy ref imgur.com/a/cmY90

-As a planet
imgur.com/yzhHwmh
Maybe some music for inspiration ( youtube.com/watch?v=QfFJ5jZxyWY )

-Family photo with the three girls being a mix of rowdy, obedient and pouty, can be silly or proper family photo imgur.com/a/MHPwq
Birdy ref imgur.com/a/cmY90

-Being smug and flipping her hair
imgur.com/a/0Uzj8

-Birdy and Taiga enjoying some sweets+coffee at a cafe in casual clothes.
Casual clothe ref, or casually sparing in the ring.
Cafe ref imgur.com/a/6FnXH
Sparring ref imgur.com/a/lWKGK

Or anything action oriented would be fine too.
Please and Thank you!

Requesting my cutie Futaba drinking boba milk tea! Anything cute of her is also nice. Thank you and have a nice weekend!

Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki asking for a hug, like this:

i.imgur.com/xTTNNpz.jpg
i.imgur.com/mJb0SRT.jpg

I would also like to see her cooking while wearing her school swimsuit
i.imgur.com/s0VR6Kl.jpg
i.imgur.com/N4EBPkC.jpg

or for something really lewd, her doing this
i.imgur.com/gyVnurc.jpg

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

Requesting my Neptune drawn in “Sora yori mo Tooi Basho” style.
-wearing a Sublime shirt, but instead of Lou Dog there is a dalmatian Dogoo; “Slime”: i.imgur.com/sPbcrxR.jpg
-Hawaiian Neptune/Purple Heart
-Making a doodle of a smiling pudding with glasses on the window fog. Refs: imgur.com/a/GCZmi
-wakamezake, but with pudding. Yukata is preferred.

Purple Heart ref: files.catbox.moe/fn8f8i.jpg

Of course anything cute or lewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Requesting Popura all cozy in these clothes: files.catbox.moe/fpqnd0.png (don't make her sick), her wearing an oversized scarf or a simple image of her wearing a ring on her finger.

Any other drawings are more than welcomed, I hope you all have a great week.

amazing

Outstanding

>ur waifu is shit
My sides.

This is awesome.

I laughed, good shit. 10/10, thanks for this gift

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her dancing with Fuuka and/or Aigis, wearing a red scarf together with user in the snow while blushing, or her offering user a bowl of soup while telling him to feel well soon.

Of course, these are just some ideas; I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you.

Requesting please, thank you.

Great comic. Nice work.

niiiice, good shit

DO. NOT. OPEN!

AAAH

And another one. Nice

How new is this art?

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos:

-Doing this (i.imgur.com/WHjgu0S.png, but with a confident, yet a bit nervous expression.
-Almost anything else cute or lewd is also appreciated. Make sure to ask beforehand.

And hope weekend goes excellent!

Sorry if it's out of character

2010-2012, there hasn't been a new chapter since 2015, though vol 13 had a few extra pages of Rikugou and Kurikara last year.

Requesting Aqua doing something cute or silly. Anything is welcome, but if you want to do something specific this weekend I was thinking of her in a maid outfit like she wears in the show. In any case I hope everyone here has a wonderful weekend!
randomc.net/image/Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku Wo/Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku Wo 2 - 04 - Large 08.jpg

Ayo my DrawDoods, I'd like to request Misaki Nakahara From Welcome to the N-H-K
~Dressed up like Dokurochan (ref: imgur.com/EGfQx6k) with a halo, and wings.
~Dressed up and pretending to be a MADU SCIENTIST of some sort, I would like it to be goofy maybe with some swirly glasses?
~Anything you guys could think of would that looks nice with her would make me very happy.
Just please don't be lewd or gory (;w;)

I appreciate all the Anons and DrawDoods alike, If anyone wants to colab just ask and I'm in yo!, and I hope you have a Alphanumeric week my doods!
Lots of love~
user.

Cute crow

Nice.

Damn. I was getting my hopes up. Ending never

My head feels so light, I feel like I'm on cloud 9 right now. That subtle blush is killing me, and the lovely hand movement is really fluid, how many frames did it take you? And I see you didn't forget the "n" on her uniform, you've got a good attention to details, most people forget about it in fanart. Thanks for going the extra mile with the animation, you really made me happy with this, I hope your week goes as well as today did for me.

np