ITT:gay characters done right

ITT:gay characters done right

You're mom.

She's gay?

She's not gay, she just admires her senpai. It's purely platonic, fucking pervert.

Remember that time she gave this suave bastard the cold shoulder?

She needs brutal corrective rape.
This one too.

Probably because of his goofy-ass ponytail. Maya just has high standards. She wants a man like me and she won't settle for less.

There are no gay characters done right because being gay is literaly wrong

>gay characters done right
>doesn't have a yuri scene

>He hasn't seen EOE

she learns love the cock

Yeah that scene was gay as fuck. Reminds me of when my dad tried to hug me once. What a fucking homo, am I right?

Because two straight people hug like this.

Try reading the subtext next time, user.

I hug my dog like that all the time. Guess I wanna fuck my dog then.

If you moan your dog's name out while he types that he needs you on your computer. Then yes.

Gay people do have a tendency to do everything wrong, so that's very accurate

and you need urgent psychologic care user.

>moralfag

you had the right idea, proving that maya liked ritsuko with that scene, but you said it wrong
in that scene, rei transformed into whoever that person loved the most as she brought them to instrumentality (see yui with gendo and fuyutsuki, misato with hyuga)
so therefore you can conclude that maya loves ritsuko

Don't be so Islamophobic, corrective rape is part of their heritage and culture

I love them both and waifu Juri considerably, it's just my fetish

can't wait to see the state of Sup Forums when togashi makes it canon

Every anime character that is well thought out and feel real, that are also gay since homosexuality is a preference and not a character identifier.

Her vision/desire before she became tang was ritsuko.

What about her was done right, OP?

The fact that she did little more than vomit?

THIS is how you handle gay characters.

Maybe you do man, I dunno, we don't judge here.

I understand she is a lesbian, but I don't see why it is done right.

These for example are way better.

Juri is good but why does she have to suffer so much ;_;

Because she doesn't realize that lesbian = cocksleeve.

Cuz she likes dumb hoes

>fag

Delusions

I second this.

As a homosexual I could identify a lot with Vegeta, always being in company of handsome men and knowing I like them but then Earth's society told us to "adapt" and go for pussy. Bulma is clearly just a cover and he's happy to go and lock his body in battle with another man whenever the chance presents itself. Majin Vegeta was his "coming out of the closet" moment coupled with a mid-life crisis and I'll probably go through that in the future, all those bottled up feelings bursted out when he saw his crush alive again and now the Tournament of Power is pretty much a big orgy for him, having a lot of men to fight with and no one will question what happened in those 2 hours (also remember he didn't even want to touch Ribrianne, the hottest girl there that even made Toppo act like a beta)

>the threesome scene with the trap fucking the MC fucking the main heroine
This story was so good

>done right
>having literally no development other than ritsuko ghost does some sexy death time with her

shes a nice gal, but done right? What the fuck do you even mean OP? Please explain, im curious about your definition.

guys a stud, whos obvious intention is chasing pussy and he likes it. Maya sees right through his act, and doesnt give him the bullshit attention he isnt gonna care about. Shes smart.

Eh, personally I like the emotionless robot girl.

So you are the one viewing all those pregnant vegeta images.

I don't know, Ange is kind of crazy and obsessed.

>loves MC
>feelings are never requited
>is still a total bro and sugar daddy

done right being subtle. done wrong would be maya having purple hair all her lines being about sucking on ritsukos titties and the patriarchy.
aka bioware gay where being gay is the only facet of the character.

I'm sorry

Are you still a sugar daddy if you never actually get the sex?

Yes. Happens quite a bit with gullible old guys.

While it's true I don't go out of my way to find non-yuri homo mangos, the only non-yuri gay character I've ever found compelling was in a story full of shitty people

sounds about right

>She needs brutal corrective rape.
LOL
Nah, the only thing she'll get is a dick induced orgasm or 4.
She won't stop lusting after pussy and loving girls.
Plenty of straight chicks and self proclaimed lesbians who want some rape play.
But actually raping a dyke? Not worth it.

Just remember, "Dykes aren't women".

Is it gay if he's another specie? Do Adam angels even have genders?

Shinji didn't know that. He went for it even though he thought Kaworu was a guy.

What a shame.
I guess we'll have to chain her up and whore her out so she at least serves some use.

>subtle
>minor character that barely has screen time
She is so subtly well written that we barely notice her.

You don't belong here Ahmed.

Misato is giving it away for free and Rei and her sisters are fucking anything with a tallywacker and can grow a neckbeard, that's not even mentioning how the girls from the local highschool fuck litterally every single guy in town.
She's kind of useless.
Just throw her in the dyke pit along with the rest of the shit and nothing and let's continue on with our lives.
I'll take you to a rei that's into anal and loves gogodancing.

wheres her legs

Took me forever to realize the pun but I can't help but love the bastard.

It's not so much that shinji was gay, he was just so desperate for anyone to show him compassion that he latched onto kaworu.
or maybe he was just gay.

>That split second she thought she was getting a kiss
Oof. You could see her heart shatter but she took what she could get.

you know looking back at that story, that kid was basically manipulated into submission, kinda dark and not so romantic i feel

Gay characters done right:

They are gay, but they still marry the opposite gender because they know degeneracy is wrong, and they have a duty to society

Uhh hey buddy, I think you got the wrong thread
Sup Forums is two boards down

You're trying too hard

Sorry, should I have said the Sup Forums version which is "It's okay if they just happen to be gay and that's not their entire personality" yawn-inducing hogwash, that's stretched to even New Vegas?

But since we are on Sup Forums: it's okay if they are cute

He's litterally a flaming prancing dancing faggot. How could you not get that in two seconds?

>done right
You mean, by what? by being super closeted gay?

You dont even figure out that she's bi/gay! She even gets flustered when Kaji is hitting on her.

>it's okay if they are cute
This is the correct answer

These kinds of posts are exactly why I tolerate you fuckers.

This

Isn't the only thing we do is judge here?

anime never JUST

user I'm gonna kick your ass.

A classy choice

Do you run around talking about fucking pussies and getting women pregnant?

Oh wait, this is Sup Forums, what am I saying? Everyone above the age of 14 doesn't behave like that (every straight dude at least.)

>Implying anyone will be on Sup Forums in two decades when it actually gets back to Gon plot progression

He literally rejected Misato in the previous episode, yet was 5 seconds away from spreading his boipussy for Kaworu’s godcock in the baths. Pretty gay.

One of them is not gay. The other one is not even human, so usual defenition of homosexuality coudn't be applied. Denied.
The runner guy from the same show was ok, though. Even if he turned to the bad side at the end, he was somewhat sympathetic