Dragon Ball Super

Why was Toyo's canon adaption so much better in every way?

>people believe the 2chan spoilers
>people actually believe 17, Toppo. Frieza and Vegeta are getting knocked out in the next 2 weeks

200 word essay due in 12 hours and I'm here posting GODhan

Shut the fuck up

E L P A Y A S O

>200 word

That's like fucking barney level, are you in kindergarten or something

why do you cancerous morons have to flamebait and complain about everything every thread

No, he is baiting you with stale pasta.

>Caulifla status
Tamed
>Kale status
Irrelevant
>CHADhan status
Confirmed Survivor in the anime
>CHADbba status
Always winning in the manga
I can't wait to see where based Toyo takes /our/chads next. Seeing Cabba domesticate Caulifla in 4 pages to the point where she was cowering in fear solidified his status as top CHAD of U6.

>flamebait
Because they came from Sup Forums, why else?

Yeah yeah, then it will do something you hate and its a million threads about how only Toriyama does it right.

>Kefla actually hits UI Goku

I KNEW THIS WAS FAN FICTION

OUT IN 2 WEEKS

Before the anthrosperg comes in, post Romaine-sama

>kefla
>canon

Romaine-sama wins in the end

will any drawfags ever draw more of her, or are you guys stuck posting the same pics over and over again?

Do you have essays everyday?

Sup Forums btfo

>gohanfags start leaving these threads
>waifufags start posting autistic tumblr photos

GEEKDOM HAS ALREADY DEBUNKED THE SPOILERS. STOP BUYING INTO THEM YOU FUCKING IDIOTS. VEGETA ISNT GETTING ELIMINATED STOP SAYING HE IS

are Kalespics the new Gohanfags?

i genuinely have no idea who even draws her lol i just like pissing off the self hating spics

The fact that Kale and Caulifla exist makes her cannon

>one type of shitposter just leaves coincidentally the same time as another joins
you're retarded

New bread found

Geekdom and Salvamakoto need to get shot, oh my god.

It seems that way. Good thing chadbba is here to save us from them.

Why? Jealous of him?

Kum for Kefla

This is the shit hole of the internet for a reason, bitching about things that don't matter is the only reason we don't blow are brains out all over our moms couch

Reminder that jobbafags are so retarded they think Kale isn't strong, just sneaky, despite all evidence proving otherwise
Reminder the jobbafags are just soyhanfags 2.0
Reminder their boy will get cucked out of a satisfying ending just like in the anime
Reminder that they think just because Caulifla said something it must be true
Reminder that Caulifla also has no fucking clue how Kale was able to steal from jobba