Stop watching that anime and READ THE FUCKING MANGA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Lz7vE_pe3w
youtu.be/BpTRtpjDmek
youtube.com/watch?v=LdMvckiIrrI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

trash band

word

A litttle too late there, buddy. I'm already 50 episodes in and I heard that Monster is basically a 1:1 adaptation of the manga anyway.

I don't like comics very much.

Well excuse me for having a life, working and hanging out to get like 1 hour of time to watch animated comics in color.

>he doesnt make time

No excuses for being a normalfag

Its really weird how lesser known bands wind up beloved in japan for some fucking reason, some literal who band from the 90's called penfold that had a sold out tour across japan after being gone for some 15 years

Reading manga take less time than watching anime

But you can read way more in an hour than you can watch, and you can literally do it anywhere.

Sunny Day Real Estate > American Football > Brand New

Cap'n Jazz is better than those trash bands.

All shite tbqphwymf

Sunny day real estate had more opportunity to grow and make some pretty diverse music where as capnjazz sort of just existed in a small excursion. Its unfair but SDRE was much more noteworthy because of it.

Also capn jazz's vocalist was kind of a mixed bag either being spot on or fucking awful.

fuck off

meh just mediocre thrash band not sure what they have to do with 90's emo music
youtube.com/watch?v=2Lz7vE_pe3w

why aren't there more anime ala beck
youtu.be/BpTRtpjDmek

Enjoy your adaptation compression then :D

I refuse.

>current status of Sup Forums

I watched Beck for the first time i couple days ago, and god fuck i need more

Sadly, most of the time i watch anime original or adaptation of LN.

what kind of obscure shit is the op's photo?

You think I have time to read manga when I'm watching 30+ shows per season?

I wish I could enjoy that many shows. I usually end up with a max of 4-5 shows weekly but I just think most are unfortunately garbage.

I usually just do both, since most manga adaptations never fully adapt it

Only if you have no appreciation whatsoever for animation. Both mediums have strengths and weaknesses.

the fuck is wrong in your life?

reminder if you can't play the guitar/piano and comment on music you are subhuman trash.

Literally the dumbest thing I've read.
literally

that album is shit.

I basically only read manga, I usually one watch one or two shows a season.

What's the manga in the op anyways? Why on Earth would you trace American Football?

>Faggot who likes Hawthorne Heights and Atreyu.

Say this on Sup Forums coward

Reminder that if you haven't read Lord of the Rings, you are not allowed to like the movie.

I can't handle more than 15 anime per season.

Manga elitists are the biggest faggots on this board

nigga just read manga on your phone, takes much less time than watching fucking anime

>being "brave" on an anonymous board
Wow.

But once you have read it, it's impossible to like the movies. Other than for the soundtracks that is.

>actually reading things

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

reminder if you can't program a game and comment on games you are subhuman trash.

Yeah, plus its a good experience regardless. Glad others are still getting around to this. Only finished it last summer

/ma/nga board when, Hiroshima?

You are wrong, Proof:
Usagi Drop exists. QED.

This shit doesn't make sense. An anime being able to stand on its own merits is a great thing and is a compliment to the quality of the finished product.

Mangafags can go to hell.

>An anime being able to stand on its own merits is a great thing and is a compliment to the quality of the finished product.
No, it's a testament to the shit taste of the person making that statement, as they would not believe that the product had quality if they had actually read the manga.

>when you don't understand that anime and manga are fundamentally different and that if one thing is good in manga it is not necessarily good in anime. And that shit manga can have good anime and vice versa.

Nah, you're just, like brainwashed or something.

If you only have 1 hour for yourself a day then it might be that you are actually living someone elses life.

What about good adaptions like Akagi?

>:D

Are you posting from the moon?

Is this real?
Can somebody spoonfeed me the source?

Yeah, it's called amerikan futobooru za manga

Eyeshield 21

Thanks friends I knew I could rely on you

I can't stand manga or comics though. I'd rather read a book than look at a manga. It's just so static and boring to look at. At least with a book I can use my imagination.

You got those arrows backwards there, buddy.

Preach!

>all anime are adaptation

SO LET'S JUST PRETEEEEEEEND

Unless you're dyslexic manga takes way less time to read than watching anime

no

AND THE AUTUUUMN NIIIIIGHT

>seeing people on Sup Forums complain about the story in an anime when it only adapts half the story if the manga with a made up ending
Always sad to see

t. brainlet

wow murata is a hack

What if you can do both?

PS pianos are gay.

reading is for nerds, unless I am reading text under several pictures a second, then its cool.

Watching anime actually bother me because I have a shit internet and it take too much time to watch it.
While I can read a manga much faster and enjoy myself more.

Fuck reading manga. I only watch anime.

Original animus are okay

But for everything else yeah read the goddamn mango

You're alright.

>sperg problems
literal shit eating cuckhold

Reading saves a ton of time, and it's easier to see through bullshit, so it saves time here as well.
Fellow normalfagi who aren't neets, join reading today.

OPOTY:
youtube.com/watch?v=LdMvckiIrrI

Whatever happened to the e/moe/ threads on Sup Forums anyways? They were trash of course, but still better than normal Sup Forums.

it's fine to watch the anime, don't be autistic.
t.mangafag

>Stop watching that anime and READ THE FUCKING MANGA
Why?
My hobby is watching anime, not "consuming each and every kind of Japanese media".
I don't give a shit about manga.

Reading manga is faster then watching anime tho

let me fix that for you
"but reading is so hard and i really don't want to waist my money on some stupid papper books, i just wanna hear those cute voices i can fap to"

We still get them around once every two months, but they’ve died out for the most part.

Literally everyone will agreed. Thanks to contrarians and memes.

>tfw can't watch manga adaptations anymore unless I know they cover all of material
How to deal with this?

Alternatively, if you are interested enough to follow manga without waiting for S2, do you just start from chapter anime left off or re-read it all again?

>being a normalfag
You're not excused. Lurk for 2 years before posting.

>not reading manga at work

This, bunch of mongos.

I actually believe all of these, unironically.

Took me few years but I'm almost there. I mostly watch original series and if there is scanlation available I pick up manga instead.

Reading manga on my PC just isn't comfy. Anyone know of a tablet with a good display and battery life?

Already on it chief. After I get up to current on Berserk I'm gonna start on Shaman King or Trigun. After that, probably Naussicaa.

Lenovo P8 from chinkshop is probably best bang for a buck Works great as update from Nexus 7

I'm using a Fire 7, screen's a bit small, but you can always zoom in if you need to.

This should be general life advice desu

The only exception is Shirow stuff.

Most of the time the adaptation's inferior to the original.