Kimetsu 94

Dying from crappy internet. Let's see how it goes.

whoopsie

Yes, finally.

94: Do something

So what has been making Tanjirou and his friends suffer? Well,
Gyuutarou being able to fight while manipulating his sister.
[side] Mixed with the existence of evil...
His ability to make precise decisions by processing a vast amount of information obtained from his sister and himself.

Nobody exactly taught him how, but Gyuutarou has complete command of it.
Because of his excellent Upper Moon perception.

Then there's the poison.
Tanjirou and the others,
have been forced into terrible positions a number of times.

Every time that happened, somebody stepped up the best they could,

Linked up the openings, created a chance,
And defined them.

Despite the overwhelming difference in strength,
they grew used to it as they faced retaliation. They began adapting to the speed.
Even if they failed once, they can respond as long as there's a second chance.

"Gagh"

This guy!! This idiot's still swinging his blade!
Even though he couldn't cut my head off just awhile ago!

I can't just use my arm strength alone. I'll cut him with my whole body. Use everything from the top of my head to the tips of my toes.
Forget all the pain in your body. Bite at him.

One whole body blow isn't enough.
Squeeze out a hundred times that strength!!

Wha?
The mark on his forehead...

"Gaaaaahhhh!!!"

I can't pull the sickle from his chin!!
Crap! I have to quickly regenerate the left arm that got cut off by the shinobi...

Dammit, this brat's...
Crap!! He's gonna cut meeeee!!

No!! It'll be fine!!
Even if my head gets cut off, my sister's head is connected to me.

I'll deal with this first!!

"I'll dice you to shreds"
"Before you even get a chance to cut my head off!!"

"Take..."

Why the hell!?
This guy had his heart skewered by onii-chan!

"Don't underestimate the suppleness of my body now!"
"Shifting the positions of my organs is just child's plaaay!!"

"Poison doesn't work against a rugged mountain boy like me!!"

[Just use Ahhhs everywhere]

"Onii-chan! Do something, onii-chan!!"

I have to use the round rotations of...!! [I forgot the name of this move again]

Double spreads everywhere

Woo doubles

"Splitch"

"They cut it!? They did!! They did!!"
"Kyaaah!"

"They did it, Hinatsuru-san"
"Look at it from across the other side" [Yes, the other side as in dead side]
[side] Ahaha
"Do you know what you're even saying! Dummy!!"
"Eh?"

"Something's wrong here."

[Lots of panting]

"P-poison"
"Have to... breathe"
"D-"
"Delay the poison just a little..."
[More panting in small bubbles]

What?
He's saying something.

Neck.
Did I not cut if?

Uzui-san is
Saying somethi [Spread these out, as if the words are kinda fading away]

"Ruuuuuuunnnn!!!"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

[side] The tragedy just never ends...

Thanks

This arc has been so fucking hype from beginning to end. Holy shit they deserve a win.

>"Shifting the positions of my organs is just child's plaaay!!"
what the fuck

This has been established, nigger fucking wormed his way through a tunnel the size of his head

So I guess this is some kind of bonus of his super touch sense. He is so sensitive that he has complete control over his body. Kind of a stretch, but hey. I get to keep my Pig Assault, that's all that matters

is he made of rubber

OH FUCK OFF

Thanks.
So Uzui will die protecting Tanjirou in the next chapter.

rip

His body (which can sense any kind of danger) probably felt that gyuutarou was coming from behind and shifted his organs before his heart could've gotten pierced.

Demon siblings are cute! Cute!

How has a fight that's been going on for two months remained this hype?

I laugh at the organ shifting child plaaay!!

God this scene is amazing

I finally able to make it to the kimetsu thread again

Uzui has managed to survive every time we thought he would die, I still believe ;-;

Cool as fuck villiain and everyone getting beat up putting the stakes super high

Thanks for the translation user

>Round Slashes of Death
Thanks for the TL.

I guess she's finally getting used to the idea that she has TWO pages when someone opens the book.

I thought the lack of spreads might have been due to not being able to handle it art-wise. But I like them being infrequent, makes it really stand out as a dramatic moment when they do get used.

Uzui looks so different here.

He'll be a cripple for the rest of the series if he somehow does survive.

I love Tanjirou's face here.

>be a cripple
>with three hot wives to impregnate
Could be A LOT worse.

Oh come on man, Uzui is gonna die. At least it's consistent with how many people are dying or suffering.

Maybe they all survive and instead the whole district is destroyed.
Tons of guilt for Tanjirou.

I think Uzui will live, but with horrible bodily injuries.

He's got wives, but no kids. That ain't right.

I'm scared that this is going to be like the OFA vs AFO fight in which things can only go downhill from there.

I DONT WANT THE DEMONS TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really hope they manage to escape now, i dont want them to be killed just yet. WE NEED MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>the weakest of the upper moons
>2 Pillars down
So every Upper Moon can beat a pillar 1 on 1, you would wonder why they dont make Pillar work on teams of 2-3

But neither the enemy siblings OR the pillar are close to being the strongest beings. There is still a lot of room for more. Dont really see how they compare to OFAvsAFO.

its been proved its possible a few inches depending on the organ

They didnt know that this was the case. Up until the series started the upper moons had been existing for a long time but not been seen around since every hunter who met them died.
There are no records of their skills and who they are. Plus the pillars are needed atother places too, so sending out 2 all the time there is a possibility of a place having a upper moon is not a good idea.

They probably just don't have the manpower. A lot of their ranks are probably dying all the time, and it isn't easy to get in in the first place. They need the pillars going around cleaning up everywhere they can get them just to keep the public safe. If they ever found out where one of the upper moons was I'm sure they'd consolidate a few for a strike force, but they seem to mostly stay off the radar

>Uzui has managed to survive
even if he does it, he lost 1 arm, 1 eye, several internal injuries, he is no longer on battle capabilities. as a Pillar and hunter he is as good as dead tho

The other 5 upper moons are even stronger, though. It's only going to get more intense from here.

Nah, shounen "body control" bullshit is at play here. Its ridiculous but Insosuke already proved he actually had that skill several chapters ago. Im suprised desu, i expected some never-before-seen something that will justify his survival, or its just sheer willpower or some shit, but this is a nice way of having a char use his abilities.

im sure spearing a few days is better than whatever time it takes to recover a pillar

---------------------------------------------------------------
Wonder what Numbers is that girl from the Lower Moons meeting, she likely is a moon too

The best part of Gyuutaro/Daki is that they are still fuckstrong separated, they are not nearly as strong as they should be if they fought together.

He already wnated to leave the Demon Hunters once this mission is over. So he can now go into a well-deserved retirement. Good for him and his wifes, now he can have fun until he dies of old age.

This, the only reason they found this upper moon is because Tengen had been investigating it's traces for a long time.

Also, most of the pillars are pretty young, and the moons boast about how many pillars they've killed. Pillars aren't really comparable to other battle shonen similar good guy "captain" groups IMO, they're too expendable.

how long would it take em to realize something is killing their Pillar,s the top of the top of their army and that they always die when alone??

>most of the pillars are pretty young
I think is backwards, as the whole series on based on most phisical prowess over supernatural power, young is the best as they still on their prime, once they start to age its obvious they wont be able to keep up.
Tengu mask dude and the Fire pillar dad both dont seem that old yet are retired Pillars

Old pillars who actually bother surviving need to teach new generations, otherwise their styles get lost and it's a damn shame.
I'm hype for love pillar because her breath makes no sense when you first hear it,

The problem is that they realise it, but what could be done against it?
They cant just send out pairs of pillars to every place they go, the pillars need to be at a lot of places and go after demons, and than it turns out one was a upper moon who killed the pillar, now the UM is gone and no traces are left to follow.
And that happens over and over again.
The worst is that even if they find out there us UM they would need to get enough time in order for another pillar to appear and help which could take days. All in all, its pretty hard to prepare in advance for a battle with a UM.

>army
You're misunderstanding something here. The demon hunters almost assuredly don't have much manpower. Last admission test got them five recruits. If we assume they hold it annually, even if that was on the low end of their usual rate, there still couldn't be more than a couple hundred members tops. And these guys have to cover the whole country taking out demons. They aren't even recognized by the government, these people are all purely working in the interest of helping the common people that demons prey on, and dividing their forces like you're suggesting means covering less ground and letting more people die

>They cant just send out pairs of pillars to every place they go, the pillars need to be at a lot of places and go after demons
again, im sure a few more days delay is worth vs whatever it takes for a new pillar tier to show up, cause im sure is not a fixed number and not like they have an waiting list of guys waiting to get a Pillar title

"The power of love for humanity is used to fight the demons like a blood-thirsty wild beast."
At least that would be one way of using her "Breath of Love".

more reason to care how to keep em alive, specially the top classes

Oh shut the fuck up Black Clover guy, shout in your own thread.

The whole point is that they care more about the people they need to protect than themselves, they went into this with Rengoku

>Shifting the positions of my organs is just child's plaaay
The fuck

im sure this is an extension of (a big one) of Karate where you suck in your ball instead of having em hang

you can not protect people if you are dead tho

Sorry but i didnt really get this post, but i will try.
> im sure a few more days delay is worth vs whatever it takes for a new pillar tier to show up
You mean that the pillar should battle for time until help arrives? If they could do that im sure they would, the problem is the battle wouldnt last that long, i mean even looking at the current fight with 2 enemys and saving other people too, it took at most one hour or less, so the longer the fight goes on the more the pillar would lose and with several hours of fighting they will be killed.
> cause im sure is not a fixed number
The number of pillars? it seems the number is fixed at 10, i think if there are people on the same level than they will be included into the pillars too but for now it doesnt seem like such a case happened.

Nah, it'd get too predictable for a Pillar to die every time an Upper Moon shows up.

You're basically suggesting that they should halve their effective scope on the off-chance one of these pillar duos runs into a UM, an encounter they are likely to just die from even doubled up

>You mean that the pillar should battle for time until help arrives? If they could do that im sure they would, the problem is the battle wouldnt last that long, i mean even looking at the current fight with 2 enemys and saving other people too, it took at most one hour or less, so the longer the fight goes on the more the pillar would lose and with several hours of fighting they will be killed.
you have Location A and B and C,
you have 2 pillar in A
You need to dispatch em to B and C
B is 2 days from A
C is 3 days from A
implying B and C locations are on opposite end, B is 5 day from C

so instead of sending a Pillar to each side (2 and 3 Days)
send em both to one side 1st and then the other, mission takes 5 Days longer to be succesful but it ensure both pillar survive.

now if you split em and they die how many years does it take to train a new Pillar?

Thats true but the problem is how will they know who is a UM and who isnt?
If they get news of a demon than they will go after it. They cant know beforehand if it is a UM or not.
Imagine it like standing in front of a door. You know enemys are behind that door. It will be either a demon you can one-shot or one that will mostlikely kill you. You have the choice to NOT act, you cant call for help beforehand either because the chances are big that you will encounter a weak enemy and taking a pillar away just because you want to be save wont work since they protect people too.
Anyway, you can stay in front of the door and let the demon do whatever he wants, you can step through the door and fight the demon, and only than you will know if its a UM or not.
Thats the problem of the pillars. They cant choose, they will try to save whoever they can, and if they meet a UM they will fight to the death like any other Demon Hunter.

I mean, its been stablished that UM whole Reason the Entre, their most basic job is beat Pillars. and they seem to be incredible good at it cause hundres of years since the last one was replaced. so a UM killing a Pillar is not rare, in fact, they being able to kill a UM is already a major success

How many people will die in those five days? How can you be sure even two pillars together could survive if they ran into say, Upper Moon 2? It's not particularly good insurance, and it means letting civilians get killed that you might have saved

>an encounter they are likely to just die from even doubled up
not really, UM seems to be able to beat pillars 1 on 1, but 2 on one is unlikely, UM5 got beat by 1 pillar and 3 3/10 guys + a demon

UM3 had to run away to survive it fight with 1 Pillar.

then work it like D.Gray man and give each pillar its own mini squad at least. 2-3 meat shields of something.

> send em both to one side 1st and then the other, mission takes 5 Days longer to be succesful but it ensure both pillar survive.
And in the meantime the demon kills a lot more AND manages to escape, what than?
> now if you split em and they die how many years does it take to train a new Pillar?
But there is a even biggest chance that you split them up and they dont die and you save a lot of lifes. Wouldnt that be the best option?
Thats the problem afterall, the chances of meeting a upper moon isnt even that high, there are just 6 (with Daki 7 but she is more like a lower moon) in a hugh amount of demons, hundreds if not thousands. Even if we say there are only 100 demons in existence, meeting a upper moon would have the chance of just 6%, and im certain there are a lot more demons than 100.

>And in the meantime the demon kills a lot more AND manages to escape
if we go by the tendency, most demons have specific hunting grounds rather than just aimlessly walk around and kill on the move

But there arent enough Hunters for that, thats they whole problem, the amout of places the Hunters need to go to and watch over as opposed to the amount of Hunters there are is in a great unequality.
Even the low-level ones require YEARS of being trained, so its not easy and their numbers isnt easily refilled either.

> UM3 had to run away to survive it fight with 1 Pillar.
No UM3 killed Rengoku relatively easily, the problem was the sun.
Thats true, but there is the chance of them running away too.

This is actually a pretty cool page.

Wait, it used its only color page on text? That's disappointing, is there a page missing?

That's not the point, he could live a happy and deserved retirement versing leaving behind three widows to mourn him, I think it's fine (and best) if he gets crippled but I'd be really sad if he died

speaking of him, why do I feel his brother is demon (not an UM tho)

>they always die when alone??
Here is where you are missing the point.
The Pillars don't alwayd die when alone, they also have their Demon Hunting jobs and are usually taking care of strong demons everywhere.
Sometimes though, one unlucky one meets an Upper Moon and gets killed, just like Aniki during last arc.

He may be but there's no need for him to die when he's most probably going to step out from the pillars anyway with his body injuries.

There are more demons that are weaker than Moons causing problems than Moons themselves.
If you spread your elite force, you are able to protect more of the common people.

I think he'll come back for another arc, namely his brother's stuff, I have the feeling he's going to end up being/becoming a demon.