One Punch Man - OPM

Garou anime version done by a random guy on twitter @ragnarok_117

Murata retweeted and said he was impressed.

Other urls found in this thread:

sherlleen.deviantart.com/gallery/
twitter.com/nebu_kuro?lang=fr&lang=fr
twitter.com/ONE_rakugaki/status/955246594160340992
youtube.com/watch?v=6Bdb1V0Io_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also here is and edit I made of current Garou

>by a random guy on twitter

It was done by a chick on DA sherlleen.deviantart.com/gallery/

looks like shit

All i see is Yoiichi Hiruma

I always imagine Garou as blond. Still good shading.

I always thought he was blonde
?

how new are you?

doesn't look like anything special, you got my hopes up when i thought it was animated.

Came here to post this. Even though I had already seen this

are you just here to shill your worthless fanart or something

a thread died for this

Are you goddamn retarded? What fucking thread are you talking about? He just posted the source.

I don't think this coloring is worth much (why not adding all the bruises, injuries and sweat Garou should have in this scene also?), but to be fair Murata did retweet and comment about it.
twitter.com/nebu_kuro?lang=fr&lang=fr

so what? artists retweet shit all the time, especially if it has anything to do with their work
imagine if people made a thread every time they found some passable fanart or the artist posted a sketch on twitter
post about it in an OPM thread when there's one around if you like it that much
I came in here expecting something suitably amazing and it's fucking nothing
>lang=fr
a fucking frog

Calm your ass, I'm not the OP.

How shit is season 2 gonna be?

>How kino is season 2 gonna be?
FTFY

Switching from Madhouse may have been for the better. We'd get 13 episodes of the tournament and MA Arc never. At least with J.C. Staff we may actually get a third season. Don't worry about the chorography. That was all Murata. The anime fights were insanely faithful.

>kino
>switching from Madhouse may have been for the better
KEK

who made this animation?

Very shit.

I hope the new series director is buddies with Yuya Takahashi, I would love to see him work for OPM, and do key animation for the Elder Centipede fight(if that will be S2 final fight).

Btw, MS finally translated the chapter.

He would look better if he was blonde.,

twitter.com/ONE_rakugaki/status/955246594160340992

One going on a trip soon, so we might get 1 more chapter in the coming weeks before a short hiatus/Murata spends the time doing Volume 16 Cover, Bonus content and redraw certain pages.

>lazy ass ONE takes time off
>GOD Murata hard at work

Nothing ever changes

blonde Garou > white hair Garou
Still, I would any Garou though

will he be vioced by Takahito Koyasu?

>S2 supposedly in 2018
>almost February
>only known fact is which studio is working on it
>no real evidence of S2 exists

OPM Season 1 was revealed during Anime Japan 2015 convention.

I expect S2 PV to reveal during Anime Japan 2018 convention(March 22-March 25

Who knows, perhaps we'll get one of those anime hair-colour swap things. He could start of with a light blonde, gradually his hair goes to grayish-silver the more fucked-up he gets, and then to blood-hair or whatever. I'm not counting on it though but some blonde on the start would be nice.

Blonde hair is fucking boring. White hair undeniably looks best, especially with gold eyes. He's supposed to be the lone wolf, not Hiruma 2.0.

Nah, he always had silver hair. ONE even pointed out the correct color scheme.

Recently it just got dirty with blood.

Fuck it just occurs to me, that anime Garou is going to be so surreal

IMO Nobuhiko Okamoto perfectly matches Garou.

I cant wait to see the casuals reaction when Garou beats the shit out of Mumen Rider,

Lets be happy we are going to get Dine and Dash scene and maybe the Limiters talk before One takes his short break.

Curious who will be in Vol 16 Cover, either Gatling or Glasses.

>maybe the Limiters talk
Seems unlikely to happen in the next chapter.

He was blonde but then they realized he looked too much like Beavis.

I'm pretty sure Elder Centipede will be the final fight. Everything is pointing towards it.

>One of the strongest Dragon monsters ever shown in the series, right behind Boros, Garou, and /Esperma de Oro/
>One of the few times Saitama has had to use a serious punch
>Huge 130 page chapter dedicated to the thing
>Shown off earlier in the season for build up
>Strong enough to shrug off Bang, Bomb, and Genos
>King, one of the main characters in Season 2, also shows up at the end of the fight to tie everything together.

Plus, JC Staff is known to rush through story.

he just used old anime color techniques, 3 values instead of two

I wish all you retards would fuck off and actually wait and see some images before posting your million dollar headcanons that no one fucking cares about

What if

guys

What if season 2 is 2 cour, and ends with Garou vs. Saitama?

Fuck off autist.

It'll be Darkshine

LIsten to yourself, the only autist here is you if you think anyone cares about thisSo end your life and keep this is mind until that bullet goes through your fucking head

Literally no one cares about your autism. Go back to MAL or wherever you crawled out from, newfag-kun.

Once again take your own fucking advice

>I've come into a thread about people discussing the season 2 of an anime I don't like
>I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>>/fk/

Key Visuals should be out early March.

Imagine the first season, but change everything for CGI, basically that's season 2.

>not Hiruma 2.0
But he is Hiruma 2.0 anyway

This.

I’ve always thought he had white hair because of the wolf motif desu. People who just assumed it’s blond or went with the incomplete card designs have no taste.

>Nah, he always had silver hair.
I know man, I was throwing an anime colorswap possibility. The typical swap to a different color from the manga because "much-color-scheme" animators sometimes want to enforce.
It's not like I believe it'll happen, but I'm allowed to dream right?

You're confusing him with Amai bro.

Season 1 first preview wasnt that great

youtube.com/watch?v=6Bdb1V0Io_g

When mp100 S2 tho?

That’s not even a possibility, just a retarded idea. The only thing they actually need to do, which is simple, is get his hair (white) and belt (yellowish) colors right now that S2 has been greenlit and he’s a key character.

Why so moody user, we where just jerking off to the idea dumbass. No one said it would happen, but you must have not seen that many anime if you think it's not even a possibility.
It doesn't matter though considering he's perfect either way.