This is Guts

This is Guts.

His best friend betrayed him and raped his waifu right in front of him.

Say something to cheer him up.

something

HAI YAI FORCES
HAI YAI FORCES
HAI YAI FORCES
HAI YAI FORCES

casca was never of him though

I really dont get where the story is going.
I mean, it was a bit hard to believe that guts was able to kill femto, but since he could slay apostles, well maybe he will manage somehow.
But now the scale of the universe rampaged up making the feat impossibile.
How could gut kill griffith now, he is basically a semigod operating for some dark chaotic deity from behind the stars.
Even if somehow guts manage to obtain some form of mystical power, say from the spirits or stuff Like that, its just impossibile.
Not to mention they are now in the fairy Land, and time its different and all of that.

Least you’re off the boat, buddy.

He wants to heal his wife after years of suffering he cares more to return his lover than for revenge

Least your waifu wasn't raped by nigger too.

It's your fault and you should feel bad

He has a new priority

you've been doomed to purgatory over hell
though perhaps that's worse

No one does, even Miura himself. Joking aside, what IS Guts's goal anyway? To kill Griffith (revenge end) or to stand on equal ground to him (friendship end). Or both?

You are admired by edgelords worldwide.
That has to take a little bit of sting out of the constant misery.

Fuck you. Literally.

That's probably just like rubbing salt in the wound.

New chapter drops today doesn't it? And we'll almost certainly be dealing with more casca dream land adventures. Every chapter without guts is a moment he doesn't have to suffer.

Guts already has mystical powers. His sword is literally impossible to handle by physics, one swing should send him flying however strong Guts himself is, it's just weights too much. But Guts is able to because he transcends reality just like Skull Knight does, it's a side effect of being in the demon realm once.

To get a decent friendship end they'll need to give us more backstory for Griffith, and Falconia shouldn't turn to shit.

ep 353 leaks when?

Not all men.

Kill fucking idolmaster dev team.

Is this a meme or Miura does play idolmaster all the time?

Guts is a struggler, he’ll struggle to the end, The Griffith showdown is bound to happen eventually, we don’t know if how Guts intend’s to fight him through, maybe Rickert and him will set up band of the dog to go to war with Falconia, or maybe Guts will just go on a mad suicide mission. Either way I don’t see walking away alive from it. Casca, his moonlight child, and RPG friends will be saved due to his sacrifice, don’t know how Griffith will be handled. It weird watching Devilman I always imagined an ending like that for Berserk. Griffith destroying his whole kingdom while fighting Guts only to win and realize he lost everything including his not gay for best friend. I don’t think most of you guy’s would like that through.

Griffith doesn't have empathy anymore though so I don't see it

Berserk has already ended. It's finished story that get's longer for no reason.

In the near future you will have a loli witch and a wealthy lady each wanting your dick.

I don't read or even particularly like Berserk and that idea still annoys me.
Ryo and Griffith are not really comparable since Ryo still had deep feelings for Akira while Griffith threw away his humanity for power and didn't give one single fuck who it hurt.
It would feel like a copout to have him decide to not be a huge dick out of nowhere.