amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/books/302952011/ref=pd_zg_hrsr_books_1_4_last
infinitedayo.jp/shop/work/citrus.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

trust me user you don't want to be a girl

You're not the boss of me

literally all of humankind's advancements have been made by males

we just have females around for breeding purposes

I'm extremely aware of that, user

However I'm not insecure and egocentric enough to give a fuck about my own personal accomplishments

having ambition and pride in your accomplishments has nothing to do with insecurity and egocentrism

if you're not good at anything and won't be contributing to any of those achievements you're worthless and would be better off as a girl.

Ambition and pride are two completely different things

0.01% of the males will be part of the said advancements.

95% of the females will be part of making sure that humanity can go on.

IRL lesbians are ugly

Even if you did magically become a girl none of this stuff would happen to you in real life. Your raging lesbo girlfriends would be tumblr whales nor would your sister ever do lewd things with you. You can wear the cute clothes but that's about it though whether you'd actually look good in them is a whole different matter entirely.

2D is great because it takes all the shitty aspects of reality and idealizes them.

irl is ugly

Pride is a sin for a reason

> periods
Hardly worth it, I'll pass

can't you just larp with me instead of ruining my fantasy

there are birth controls that almost completely eliminate periods now.

> having to take pills no to bleed
> the pills most likely have side effects
Still sucks

Why have fantasies so retarded, two random faggots on the internet can ruin them in a few key strokes?

the side effects are mostly related to libido. either killing it or making it very high.

I'm sorry you're so frustrated

>all this 3DPD posting
Can you stupid reddit niggers not understand that when someone says "I want to be a (little) girl" they mean they want to be anime? Fuck off.

I want to be a precocious high school gyaru in love! I want to be kept awake at night by the hot sweaty confusing passionate feelings

My frustration has little to do with this, I'm just an asshole.

Pretty sure we all want to be in anime settings. If we didn't we'd be a bunch of normie Chads and sure as shit wouldn't be posting here.

anime girls still bleed from their vaginas.

Depends on the anime.

this

>95% of the females will be part of making sure that humanity can go on.
Just as 95% of the males who are willing participants of making sure that humanity can go on, you shithead.

Chapter 36 preview.

Related to the topic, 11s can finally preorder this on Nico. Why did it take so long, we might never know, but anyway it's doing wonders to boost its popularity here.
amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/books/302952011/ref=pd_zg_hrsr_books_1_4_last

Crunchy must be happy since they produced Citrus. Can't wait for the dub, I need my lulz.

hmm, do I drop $100 on manga after dropping $500 on a Siglent oscilloscope last week

My wallet says no but my mind says yes.

I'd buy the BD, then again there's both the Amazon and the regular version and I wouldn't know what I'd choose.

Mei's tummy!

Seems like they will put out some merch. The waiting game begins.
>user, explain this gay ass tapestry
infinitedayo.jp/shop/work/citrus.html