Killing Bites

This series reminds me of Terra Formars

It's Terra Formars, but good.

Let me guess, the fat guy will transform into a wolverine.

>This series reminds me of Terra Formars

And that's what Killing Bites is!

No. He's look at his hair. It's pretty obvious.

even the boobs fit!

I want to fuck Honey Badger.

I wanna sniff Civets naughty places

I hope she says it in every episode

if the manga is any indication, more than once even.

>anime is much better than the manga
wew

I'm surprised the anime actually removed the nipple pasties on the porcupine girl.

Everybody happy that the manga was picked back up?

Post cute bunny girl please

I am.

Pyon

I want to fuck the bunny

Now this is killingu baitsu

Bunny cunny

If we're already getting nipples during broadcast what are they going to add for the BD release?

blooper reel of Cobra's dicks cut off over and over again?

24 minute hentai OVA

Workout OVA like Maken-ki

I want to see yuri sex between badger and bird

Killing Bites is the kind of trashy nonsense I haven't seen in looong time. I'm enjoying it way more than I really should. Takes me back to being a dirty streamfag in like 2006 or something.

So what is Killing Bites about?

it reminds me of Bloody Roar

Human-animal hybrids beat eachother up for the amusement of yakuza. Thus, killing bites.

No, it's Terraformars with shitty fanservice for otaku virgins

you'll have to settle for badger and cheetah

sometimes it's really hard to keep reading that manga when that overdone catchphrase is repeated over and over

As opposed to shitty fanservice for teenage edgelords?

It's Terra Formars, but not as good, with worse girls, an even dumber plot, and more pointless cheesecake.
Still fun though.

I get a real 2010 vibe from this show. Feels like when Highschool of the dead was all the rage

It's terraformars, but even more lazy, with even worse fights, but with fappier girls.

So that's what killing bites is? I see, thank you!

Inaba? More like InaBest,

With the anime airing we can hope for some good doujins

Next episode can't come soon enough

Nice bunny buns

I dropped Terra Formers after one episode when they managed to make a man cage fighting a bear really boring.

Porcupines quills are for defense though...

turn off subs before capping, jesus

Pubes.

Inabae.

Im wondering how her honey badger farts smell like haha..

>literally zero fanart
Damn, japs really hate this show.

wrong

Serie is OPK but cant help it to find hilarious how they put the fucking movements names in the screma using giant signs.

I don't watch this but I still lurk in the threads for all the lewds. Lots of lewd content in this, and that's what makes it stand out from terrafomars. You see, this isn't your normal mortal combat anime; beneath the ecchi and blood and tits and ass and panties and pubes, it's a story about family which is what really matters.

Where were you last season when we had Juuni Taisen and Inuyashiki? Inuyashiki is better than killing bites, go watch that. Ignore Juuni taisen, it's basically this but without the female allure and a shit ending that ruins it.

They really cut back on the violence.

>upload failed
What the fuck

4ching is shitting itself for me since yesterday too

Inuyashiki was garbage. Juuni Taisen wasn't nearly as trashy as this, which is why it was much worse.

was removed on german manga as well
japanese scans were censored
so far only for some porc nipples though

At least someone is translating the chapters again.

Fuck you, Inuyashiki told a proper story that had an end. Killing Bites won't have an end, Juuni Taisen had a shitty end that invalidated everything that happened. Inuyashiki actually lead some where and what the individuals did in it matter to themselves and to everyone both in direct and indirect contact.

The story was shit, as expected from the Gantz author.

If that's all you have to say, then it's obvious you didn't even watch any of these.

795 days between 9 and 10? wow...
desu, i thought they cancelled manga back then and forgot about it...

Inuyashiki told a weak story about very boring caricatures, and did so badly. Merely having an ending might make it different from other anime, but it doesn't make it better.
I'm not defending Juuni Taisen at all. It was awful. It just wasn't trashy and fun like Killing Bites.

She won't come for a while.

She is so cute. I haven't been this obsessed over an anime girl since magipoka.

Why's the honey badger such an asshole?

Because she's a honey badger user.

Had the same impression, I dropped inuyashiki after like 2 episodes, pretty sure it took itself 100% seriously even with how retarded things in it were, unless it was on 15 levels of irony I couldn't detect. And Juuni taisen was just boring and fucking awful, think I gave up around the chicken girl episode.

But why are they like that. What evolutionary benefit is there to being a gigantic asshole?

No one says that the education is at all accurate in the show.

Because then fucking with you is evolutionary unwise.

the kind of otaku who make it so shit like this is allowed to exist need to die painfully

Gotta be a tough sonvabitch to survive in the African and Asian wilderness.

I bet you hated Bayformers for the plot

Why does this show make you so butthurt, faggot-kun?

Yeah and honey badgers usually get fucked by lions. Just watch it for the tits

Basically yeah. I had some hope for Chuuni Taisen because Boar's backstory was hilariously silly, but dropped it when it was clear that was a one-off.

Basic evolution tells you that if you aren't strong you either camouflage with the environment or become really scary, and being batshit crazy is scary.

>usually gets fucked by lions
To be fair, lions aren't going to go out of their way to attack honey badgers because they're spiteful fuckers who'd rather fight a hopeless battle than run.

Yes

Is that the cat that eats coffee beans then shits them out and it's considered a delicacy?