Last thread hit bump limit

Last thread hit bump limit.

Rize is back as a Tulpa.
Kaneki is in some sort of inner purgatory.
Rize calls him a murderer.

Other urls found in this thread:

readms.net/r/tokyo_ghoulre/157/4835/1
jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/tokyo-ghoul-re/en/0/157/page/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kys

Huh, the chapter ends with Kaneki encountering Rize while about to drown in blood, this'll end well.

How wet do you think Tulpa Rize is over all that mass murdering

Chapter about Betaneki needing his Tulpa to gain his edgelord powers.
Nothing new.

>You will never have Rize ride your average sized dick while farting on your hairy balls as she finishes eating a small child.

Why live.

>People complaining about tulpas
Literally the best times for Kaneki is when the tulpas happen. I don't even care as long as Kaneki delivers in the end, so hopefully Rize pulls through

Bruh, look at this dude

Kaneki back in scared lil bitch mode.

His moe fag design equally sucks as his character at this point.

>Cannibalize so hard you have visions of yourself chilling in the Washu's mansion
Pretty random until the full chapter happens but oh well.

So is that ghoul aids thing off the table now that Kaneki consumed 200 years worth of RC cells or is it still relevant?

What's with that faggy lipstick?

If Uta is the original OEK, then Kaneki has at least a hundred years of good health ahead of him and has a snack every so often.

Kaneki: Touka... everyone is...?

Nigga look at Kaneki right now , does it look like he's in shape to you? I mean this is just an inner vision chapter but still he must feel pretty shit right now. It'd be kind of absurd if eating 101 half ghouls and over thousands of people in Tokyo didn't cure his aging but you never know since Dragon happened.

Does that dojo have some deeper meaning or am I missing something?

>Dojo
It's the Washu estate. We got a brief glimpse of it when Furuta mentioned the Clowns killing them.

i fucking hate Rize
when half-competent manga start off with some one-dimensional nobody of an enemy who dies in the first few chapters they have the good sense to keep him dead and forgotten
what the fuck is wrong with this author?

Why would Kaneki even know what the Washuu estate looks like?

>have Talker
>still think about Rize
Kek

Can’t blame him desu.

>Rize’s organs transplanted to him
>Ate the nucleus implanted in Furuta

I’m going to wager that Nucleus from Furuta is going to do some Assassins Creed bullshit and provide him with a lot of exposition.

people still read this lol

Rize never died speed-kun

>nucleus

What the fuck was that even about? We never got an explanation for that thing.

I'm wondering if this will lead to another rampage or possibly Kaneki helplessly watching as Touka gets rekt.

We didn't get any in depth information yet, but it's probably the Kakuhou of the OEK or something around those lines to spike the mutation levels since Kaneki took the Centipede form after eating it.

OUT
readms.net/r/tokyo_ghoulre/157/4835/1

Dammit you were supposed to forget about that. Looks like I will have to write an Omake explaining everything about the nucleus' involvement in a ghouls biology.

Wow, that was a good chapter, is ishida finally back?

Fake, nu-Ishida could never write a chapter that good.

Man this arc is really a parallel of the Aogiri Raid but twice as drastic.
>Kaneki in need of rescue again
>Alliance banding to save him similar to the Anteiku ghouls raiding the base to save him
>Rize tulpa conversation
>Will probably end with Kaneki flipping his switch again and killing peeps
Nice

the first time it was cool, the 6th time it gets fucking boring

Why would MS have translations out first when JB's translator already has spoilers hours ago

>I-I love reading the same story twice!

because ms doesnt have an autistic rizefag making false hopes about the chapter

Thanks for your pointless input assumption-kun, nice go whine in the corner until Eto comes back!

No idea what it actually is, but if we go based off the definition of a Nucleus in terms of genetics/cells, it is the control center, it tells everything else what to do, how to do it.

The nucleus implanted in Kaneki probably came from the original OEK and was intentionally fed to him specifically to recreate Dragon, since before eating it he was just a gigantic body horror constantly expanding.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the consumption of it also completely rewrote his DNA and made him a genuine One Eyed Ghoul instead of artificial, this curing his bodies deterioration.

that's not what I said, I said I fucking hate Rize.

I get what Ishida is trying to portray by having events repeat themselves by showing the growth of the characters and how their flaws repeat or have improved because of the tarot and shit, but sometimes it's like, when does it end? Since Nameless King is coming up this has to be the final persona, I'm tired.

Reread your comment user

Maybe Ishida is a fan of the phrase, "History Repeats itself"?

Reread it yourself. I was implying he should have kept her dead and irrelevant.

>get btfoed by jason
>dream with rize
>change personality

>btfoed by arima
>dream with himself and his mommy
>become haise

>btfoed by eto
>dream with himself and his mommy again
>become black reaper

>btfoed by arima
>dream with hide
>become cuck king

>btfoed by hanbeee
>dream with all his versions
>become dragon

>btfoed by his own actions
>dream with rize

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUTISM

That sounds great and all and I really expect Kaneki's aging to be cured but, I hope Ishida actually tells us what it is instead of leaving it up to speculation although it's pretty obvious. And then to add on to what you said, Matsuri mentioned Kaneki taking on this form because of the Washuu Kagune so, the Nucleus probably is OEK related. I'd just be like, why the fuck does Furuta have the OEK's nucleus anyway? And if it's Uta, why hand it off anyway? That's actually obvious as well though because Uta is grooming Kaneki so meh.

Does Ishida think this shit is good writing?

Rize coulld have saved this garbage but Talker ruined everything

>get btfoed by jason
Huh

>btfoed by Eto
user...You

>btfoed by hanbee
More like Juuzou but either way that sucked. And it made sense because of ghoul aids and starvation.

It makes sense I guess.

Furuta runs into Uta while still human, amuses Uta with his crazy plans so much he’s invited to join the Clowns.
Uta probably reveals his origins, offers a “nucleus” for Kanou’s project since it’ll lead to revenge on the Washuu clan.
Rize goes to eat Kaneki
Furuta steel beams her, uses Kaneki as an experiment.
Kaneki turns out so well Kanou and Furuta want to use him for their goals.
Furuta is implanted with Rize’s kakuhou
Sometime later gets Uta’s Nucleus once his body stabilizes

Then all this happens. The whole time Uta is being a friendly ally to Kaneki while the rest of the clowns jerk off to his suffering.

He was definitely grooming him for the role, if he’s the OG OEK

>first kaneki persona
>not btfoed by jason
>haise
>not btfoed by eto
Oh sorry. one shotted by eto and head stomped by kanae.
Learn to fucking read before replying like a retard

So judging by Rize's appearance after he decided on something with all his split versions, two things are obvious. He's going to develop another persona and likely his last this time, and he's probably not aware he lost control and killed everyone since Rize had to point out that he was a murderer. Kind of hilarious.

Why do the ghouls look like vampires?

Adding on to this, Furuta probably joined the Clowns just so he could go to the auctions for Kanou and look for good humans to experiment on while Kaneki was still a questionable experimentation.

More like learn how to not simplify shit and skip over details like a speed reading, retarded cuck.

Not him but he btfoed jason and arguably eto (even though she basically let him win but I will say he btfoed her to please you cucknekifag) after changing his personality and hair colour, not before, retard.

>Nagaraj=Washuu
>Tulpa's kakuhou which Cuckneki and Epik mememan have=Washuu's
There is your relation.

The utter state of cucknekifags

I'm actually glad to see Kaneki again, it's better than getting a chapter of Touka climbing up the Dragon or random cuts to the investigators battling gremlins while Hide plans shit like some ebin mastermind.

What do you think Hide’s underwear smells like

I hope he has a nice spicy musk

>It’s been over 100 chapters since this manga was good
Why can’t I just leave?

That makes some sense, but it'd be kind of anticlimactic unless we got more insight on Uta's goals. Outside of getting revenge on the Washuu and V if he even cares anymore, why groom Kaneki to begin with outside of him being a one eye?

Because your a masochist who enjoys shitposting and probably eats this shit up while complaining anyway

Get fucked, it isn't Washuu mansion.

I doubt he's wandering into the afterlife after he consumed all those people and made a resolution to see Touka and the child. He's probably just wandering back to reality.

He wants to fuck him like everyone else in this manga. What else?

>sargasm out
Idk where to even go when it comes to that guy. Him giving a FUCK for someone he made mask for once is ridicules on its own.

Uta has a tattoo that says “I can’t live with you, nor can I live without you”

The Washuu and V have the goal of becoming as human as possible, which is why they have the Sunlit garden breeding select ghouls/humans/half-human members of their clan.

The Washuu/V also run a global organization that wants to eradicate ghouls.

Uta wants balance. He wants Ghouls, he wants Humans, he wants hybrids. He doesn’t want his clan to succeed in transcending their species while also wiping it out.

I feel like since he is a hybrid of the two, his tattoo is speaking to both Humans and Ghouls.

Ishida just retweeted this, what is it

Top photo is the color illustration from redrawn chapter 1, side images are random scenes from random chapters, and right is obvious.

Nice analysis. It'd be weird for him to want order but yet gives up on the goal, goes into hiding for awhile at his mask shop, and then comes back and joins a group of edgelords who like to prank people, like fuck. I guess time will tell.

OUT
jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/tokyo-ghoul-re/en/0/157/page/1

Anyone we know?

This was dogshit

NOTHING HAPPENS:THE CHAPTER

>Next Issue: The reason why Tulpa has appeared here
TO GIVE HIM BALLS!

IT WAS SO S HORTTTTT!!!!!! Justbwhyyyyyyy

I believe that Uta didn’t give up because he wanted to, I believe it was simply the fact that there wasn’t a strong enough fighting force on his side to continue it after he created the first Dragon. It likely required a lot of cannibalization in a short time period.

When Furuta or Kanou explained their goal, Uta probably told his story, explained how he created the first Dragon. So they hatched a plan then, they would create an artificial One Eyed Ghoul since natural ones were so scarce, use Uta’s Kakuhou as the nucleus to rewrite said artificial One Eyed to be equivalent to a naturally born one, then weaponize it as the next Dragon by having it consume a lot of other artificial Ghouls in a very short span of time.

They would also have Furuta destabilize the CCG/Washuu from the inside and with help from the Clowns so that when their next Dragon was ready, the resistance against it wouldn’t be strong enough to survive and would set the CCG’s goal of Ghoul eradication back for quite some time.

Additionally Dragons corpse would be full of so much RC cells that Ghouls local to the area could feed off it and grow stronger while the remnants of the CCG scramble to figure out what to do next.

This could all be wrong, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was, but it’s entertaining to think about while my job is slow.

Not. Nope.
O wait haise's hair, arima's hair, shoyo hinata hair...

Nope. Not anyone.

>Chapter drops
>No one gives a fuck
The absolute state of Tokyo Ghoul

>this whole chapter
>the diving scene

absolute kino

It’s 5am nigger. We’re all alsleep

This. Brainlets will never understand the point and symbolism behind it (no I’m not being ironic) and will mindlessly call this chapter trash like the retards they are while screaming for Eto to come back

>caring what a voracious eater thinks
>a pretty sadistic one at that

Holy shit when will the torture stop?

when her come back

This is where the Talk It session begins.
First it'll be Rize, after she's done berating him and telling him of all the gruesome things he did Eto will arrive.
Eto will remind him of how much of a failure he was and tell him to do better.
Then Touka will talk to him at long last, she wil make it seem as if he had died and say farewell and that her and the kid will be fine, to which Kaneki will respond by chasing her and promosing to do things differently this time. And then the darkness will set in, leading to Kaneki's metaphoric "death".
Then Kaneki will wake up as a new man. His rebirth is complete.

Kaneki wasn't aging because he was an artificial OEG, he was aging because he wasn't fucking eating.

Can Kaneki ever do anything without a tulpa saving his ass?

The tulpa is not there to save him, but to grant him insight

I wish the Rize tulpa would just take over Kaneki's body and become the new MC.

this is all so annoying

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA O MY RIZE SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEE

No, because he's a broken, fucked up mess that has always been forced into what he does.

has femtoneki happened yet?

No, he's still a fucking bitch.