Bleach

This is your date for tonight.

Bump.

Aizen best husbando.

Bleach may be the worst thing ever put on paper, but when Aizen was around it was at least ironically funny.

What is he holding?
A cigar?
A harmonica?
A remote control?

Dildo.

Yeah and Hunta Hunta is a terribly drawn borefest that will never end. Your pointless autistic hatred for Bleach is getting fucking old.

I'll bite.

It's a fucking smartphone in perspective, you child.

Bump.

>that fucking chin

i cant upload images
what is going on?

Relax. Hiro's probably putting in more botnets and viruses to steal our info.

fugg

Well Captain Tousen its clearly a cellphone

>Worst thing put on paper
Wow, what a shit taste opinion.

How about you look at the REAL shit contenders like Fairy Tail, Black Clover and Boruto for once. Maybe get your head out of your ass.

Hell, Bleach was better written than Naruto and that stupid stuff.

Hunter X Hunter should have ended where the anime ended. Gon got to meet his father, Killua got his freedom, Kuraprika got his revenger on the Spiders (BEFORE Togashi undid it on Chrollo) and Leorio got a high paying job.

There's no reason for the story to go onwards at that point except for money purposes. ESPECIALLY since Togashi has been tacking things on since Greed Island.

>sexy_aizen_abs.jpg

I still have no clue on why everyone dickrides Togashit to no end just like his manga. When you set up 100 subplots that will never get addressed, it just makes you look like a retarded jackass that loves fucking with people.

But Bleach of course gets the butthurt assholes who can't appreciate a series that can finish what it started.

Why didn't Kubo just kill Chad off after SS? He never did a damn thing since then.

He did though

Why?

he tried to work some development in for Chad during the early phase of the arrancar arc, but then dropped it along with every other plot line when he hit the eject button