Why do people say shes the best girl when she's clearly the worst? She failed as a guardian to both Shinji and Asuka

Why do people say shes the best girl when she's clearly the worst? She failed as a guardian to both Shinji and Asuka

Because they want to stick their peepee inside her

>you will never have a discussion about the Fermi Paradoxon with cute Maya

Reminder

Mishaito btfo

Best girl arguments are strictly what says. Personality, traits and actions don't mean anything. Anyone who says otherwise is a fag.

Because people who has Misato as his waifu think they're wiser and more mature than Reifags and Asukafags for choosing the "mature girl".

One has to really watch this during
their prepubescent age. Misato for me back then was just an insufferable old hag, and her obsession with Kaji made it even worse.
I wanted to sex Asuka up though.

>t. butthurt underagefag
Don't try to find arbitary flaws in peiopl with taste plen

>she's clearly the worst
that would be Asuka

at least Misatofags are too few

>Emotionally unstable Alcoholic Womanchild with daddy issues and can only connect to people emotionally through sex
>Taste

pick one

Diminishing Eva waifus by listing their emotional issues is a zero-sum game, because everyone in that show is a mess.

Op fag never watched the movie.

Asukafags are pedos and reifags have assburgers.

this desu

>implying you can do shit about basically the rapture

the movies were shit

because unlike Asuka and Rei she isn't one tone, yes she failed as a guardian but does that mean she cant be best girl? She tries hard and thats important. She's also fucking hot.

> Fermi paradox
> In fucking NGE
Looks pretty solved to me

ur gross

your*

Maya a shit

all the girls in Eva are failed, broken messes, but at least Misato tried her best and was actually nice to people

I'd also take a sex-obsessed girl with daddy issues over Bitchy McCuntface and Autistic Robot

>movies
>s
hmmm

>tfw eva girl harem
smug_frog.jpg

>sex-obsessed girl
none of this is true

I haven't seen this show in like 2 decades, what did she do wrong again? Last thing I remember is that she died to save Shinji's life.

She never visited Rit-chan and her twelve cats

So, I guess you're 13 still?

When I was 13, I wanted to fuck misato, but to each their own. You are a child and children tend to have shit taste.

I appreciate ladies that have a beer for breakfast.

Did it ever occur to you that it is Misato's personality traits and actions that make people want to stick their "pee pee" insider of her, faggot?

Rebuild fag dected

I liked her the best because her issues and situation felt the most grounded and believable of any of the developed cast.

The better question is how can anyone be an Asukafag when Asuka is the worst character in the series

Asuka is fucking gorgeous.
People masturbate to her tits.

She is not the worst, I would say that's Maya for being such a moralfag. At least Asuka had one of the best action scenes in the story of cinema.

I remember watching it first when I was 5 or something and my only memory was that Asuka was a really really pretty abusive cunt and that the opening was dope. Then I watched it all at 13

When I was a child I wanted Misato to be my mom because even being a negligent drunk would be better than the fat, shrieking harpy that I got

>Patrician: Rei
>Normal person: Misato
>Plebeian: Asuka
>Contrarian: Mari
Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

If everybody loses, which is what you're implying, the game isn't zero-sum. A zero sum game is a game where the sum of scores is zero, so people win at the expense of others losing.

Isn't Rei more popular than Asuka in Japan? A contrarian would pick Ritsuko, Naoko, or Yui; Mari is the safe counterculture choice.

>Obvious choices: Asuka, Rei
>I like titties choices: Misato, Mari
>I want to make Gendo a cuckold choices: Ritsuko, Yui
>I am a closeted homosexual choices: Shinji, Kaworu, Maya
>I have an Evageeks account please kill me choices: Raising Project Kyoko, Mayumi Yamagishi, Mana Kirishima
>3.0 wasn't that bad choices: Touji's sister, the WILLE Bridge Bunnies.
>I own several onaholes choice: Rei Q

This anime is not relevant

She's the Japanese version of a maniac pixie dream girl: the alcoholic party girl who acts like she's still 18, fucks anything that moves, and does all sorts of crazy shit (mostly because she's an emotionally unstable alcoholic who acts like she's still 18).

She's the kind of woman who seems like it would be fun to date when you're still 18, but once you're actually an adult, you figure out just how fucked up she is and how horrible it would be to have anything to do with her.

it's definitely more relevant than most of the seasonal crap that's discussed here

>drinks alcohol

All the proof you need that a girl is shit.

There isn't a single good character in that show. The MC is just a total loss while all of the girls are complete wreaks.

that's kinda the whole point of the show

She's only worst in her 3.0 form, all them are, fuck those versions.

alcoholics tend to drift to other alcoholics

I don't understand why people fawn over Misato when Ritsuko exists.

>You will never be the cat that helps stave off her loneliness

Fampai, that's the persona she wants Shinji/Asuka to see at home since she wants to be a Cool Mom. She's actually a pretty straight laced, serious person with flashes of childish neediness.

Ritz is criminally underrated; she's totally a nice person until Gendo dumps her for Rei III and she loses her shit. Also that swimsuit/labcoat thing in Ep 1 or 2 got me so hard as a kid.

Because she tried her damndest to work through her past traumas and try to be a good person, both to the kids and to the world at large. Sure, she fucked up but she's only human. What's important is that she tried her best.
Also, she has good taste in cars.

She took on responsibility for two minors for (((reasons))) and then fucked it up major time. As heroic her stuff in EoE was, I can't stop thinking shit wouldn't have come to that point had she done better job at being a guardian earlier.

She's prime mommy gf. I wonder how much more Freudian EVA would've became if Shinji had instead received Ritsuko as a guardian rather than Misato. Not to mention the episode where she kills an Angel using code is one of my favourites.

>Fampai, that's the persona she wants Shinji/Asuka to see at home since she wants to be a Cool Mom. She's actually a pretty straight laced, serious person with flashes of childish neediness.

She's an alcoholic mess who constantly teeters between drinking and fucking away her daddy issues.

>Why do people say shes the best girl when she's clearly the worst?
been asking same thing since i came to Sup Forums

Well it would've gone full blown Oedipus Complex, since Gendo would be banging Ritsuko while Ritsuko is taking care of Shinji, thus leading to direct sexual/emotional competition between father and son. Couple that with Shinji going womb deep in Yui every time EVA-01 sorties and Freud would probably rise from his grave to treat Anno with cocaine.

You'd also get a fucked up reverse Electra Complex from Shinji cozying up to Rei, who Ritsuko knows is a surrogate for Yui to Gendo too. They'd need to fish Reis out from the Reiquarium near every other episode.

Wait.... is that right? Is there any direct and obvious evidence that she caused that? I always assumed that she was just a child of some random dude who worked at that facility.

I feel like this needed to be the Rebuild we wanted but didn't get. An alternate Eva with Shinji being taken care of Ritsuko would've been a hell of a lot better than the movies Anno pumped out.