how often have you watched this scene
be honest

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s6_LVap5f4w
youtube.com/watch?v=yAd7d-lRM78
youtube.com/watch?v=UrXYG_NjjoU&t=1381s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Zero times.

It really had a big influence on the industry.
re:zero times

I don't recognize it

Re;Kuso is not the greatest anything.

I even went to watch people's reaction to it on the internet. It's great.

kino

once, when I saw the anime.

however, Nanachi Mitty death I've rewatched a bunch

Once? Why?

Once.

once
I fucking hated Re:Zero but that episode was pretty cool.

Twice because I liked the song.

Never and i never will because this show is shit

I guess this is when emilia's familiar kills subaru? I've only seen it once, should I rewatch? What do I google.

Watched it once, but played the part over and over again trying to speculate stuff. Higurashi gave me experience with this kind of shit and re zero is still one of my top few favorite anime

4 times or something.
I didn't really enjoy the anime, so I skipped through huge parts of it.
But once this came along, I got confused, so I google/watched this ep till I got the gist of it.

Once. I didn't even finish the anime though because some shit happened. All I remember is them fighting some whale.

I don't remember it.

>hailed as some near perfect scene in anime
>is almost enetirely pointless beucase Subaru comes back from it
Fuck fans of this scene

Once. Couldn't stop cringing and wondering why they're suddenly playing orchestra music and rolling ending credits for a random episode. One of the few actual cases of anime being pretentious.

Fuck off with your shitty bait threads.

Once.
I have not had a good reason to rewatch the series and probably never will either because the story is not going to be fully animated.

Once. And then I stopped watching the series altogether for some reason.

10-12 times
sometime i cry

Voice fucked it up.
Here's hint japan, when the character changes from a cutesy mascot or shota they should have male voices.
The female mascots and loli's get adult female sounding voices during a transformation or when grown up, why can't the males get the same treatmnt
Gons super form was retarded
Goku is still fucking retarded
Luffy sounds terrible
Naruto looks and sounds like a middle aged dyke
It just goes on like this.

Once + hiding countless threads with this screenshot

what episode was this actually?
i watched it once but i'm going to watch it again

One of the only good moments from this series.

Twice.
Once when it aired, then another time subbed.

The series was already in my backlog since like episode 3 and I randomly decided to skim through the latest episode just to see what's going on there. After getting to this scene I started laughing - the sort of laugh where you facepalm with both hands at the same time - and didn't stop until I closed the player and deleted everything I had of this series.

tl;dr one time more than I should have

Does Roswaal only care about Emilia because of her ability to instantly kill everyone except her which he's no doubt going to use on the dragon or possibly the royal selection to proclaim himself king or does he genuinely like her?

maybe three?

I think episode 16 or 17, somewhere in the mansion arc. Does anyone know which chapters in the light novel, somewhere in the third volume I believe.

>how often have you watched this scene
Every fucking winter I guess.

The anime should have ended there if you ask me.

youtube.com/watch?v=s6_LVap5f4w
Superior selfinsert shero here.

youtube.com/watch?v=yAd7d-lRM78

Is a fake better than the real thing?

Once.
Highlight of the series for sure, even though the anime as a whole is quite shit.

Whatever happened to this story?

I'm not sure what this is supposed to be, but judging from the pic name I'm just taking this as some bait.

Zero.
Someone spoil this shit for me, I have no intention of watching this show or reading the manga.
What is that giant wolf thing and why is that man headless?

If you don't want to take effort to know, why would you assume someone takes the effort to spoonfeed you?

Take the effort to watch a show most people say is shit, or to look up the synopsis online?
If the former, then Id say its less effort to type a 3-4 line reply than watch a full season of an anime.
If the latter, granted, but wikis often have either a shitty undescriptive synopsis or an overly lengthy one written at the 6th grade level, neither of which is appealing.

But the point is I don't want to take an effort to do something for you.

Well I cant fault you for that. Carry on then.

once, dropped the anime the next episode

once and it was pretty kino tbqh

zero

Once. Considering you already know what his super powers are there was literally nothing special about this episode. I don't even know why they tried to show it off as something so dramatic when you already know he just fucked up and he's gonna do his usual shit. If this was before they revealed his power then yes, it would have some sort of effect, but not like this.

This is the first time I've ever defended the shit series, but the point of the scene wasn't to be worried about the fact characters died, but it was an indicator of how fucked up things could get to and showcasing some super radical character development. The fact what you got out of the scene amounts to "hurr durr I already knew the main character's powers" means you are most likely a fucking retard.

once. why is this special to you?

i just listen youtube.com/watch?v=UrXYG_NjjoU&t=1381s

This scene shows why adapting Re:Zero into a anime was a failure. If you read the scene and compared it the anime you can easily see how it fails to get the point across. Or the fact that this scene doesn't get any point across other than it looks cool, they wasted precious screentime for a scene that was insignificant in the LN. They could have spent that time adapting the scene where Subaru confesses to Rem or Rem's death scene at the end to properly finish the Arc instead of ending on the false happy end right before the real end.

Re:Zero is not a visual story, its a story that happens mostly inside Subaru's head with his inner monologues so you can see his inner turmoil. Unlike most series Subaru isn't a bland self insert so there are some serious issues with trying to adapt him while doing away with any sort of way to see his thoughts and emotions.

end of 15

Once
I'm going to rewatch it (and the rest of the series) when the sequel will air because I'll forget everything by that time

Don't. The series is dead and the anime killed it.

You mean like the time he got executed by the pink haired girl? Or when he died for the first time? The world could literally explode, killing everything and it wouldn't change a damn thing. The fact that he has the ability to travel back in time makes any "death" completely meaningless. Maybe you were shocked when his head popped off, all I knew was that it's time for time travel to save the day.

So you both missed the point of the scene and my post? Just as I've come to expect from you.

>"but it was an indicator of how fucked up things could get"
>"it wasn't any more fucked up than the other shit"
>"HURR YOU MISSED THE POINT"
Go fuck yourself, seriously. YOU are clearly retarded, you can keep up with your autistic rambling all you want, I'm not interested in entertaining it any further.

You can tell how good it is by reading all the contrarian opinions here at Sup Forums

Sup Forums hates anything good.

Easily one of my favorite episodes/scenes if not my favorite scene in any anime. I can't see it being beaten anytime soon.

to dumb it down as much as possible

the whole plot of the series is him trying to get to the end without having anybody die, its like trying to play a RPG while save scumming to not lose any party members.

The scene shows that everyone fucking died the second time and he didn't do anything about it, that was the point

>"but it was an indicator of how fucked up things could get"
>"it wasn't any more fucked up than the other shit"
but it was? the entire village was slaughtered, they censored him opening the shed to find all the village children horribly dismembered. he wasn't dealing with one death but this time hundreds to even potentially millions.

Even if everyone fucking dies in the scene, it was mainly more fucked up from the character aspect. It portrays the breaking point of multiple characters. You only further reinforce the impression that you consider only violent scenes to be dramatic, which is the definition of a manchild. Train both reading comprehension and analytical capabilities before posting again.

What the fuck happened to production after the whale battle? It all felt forced as fuck except for some scenes.
The swordsman with BIGGEST HANDS didn't help as well.

this episode, and especially the ending, was unironically great

I see this posted so much and yet I'm 100% sure that it's a trash scene involving paper thin characters and some dumb drama.

brainlet detected

>What the fuck happened to production after the whale battle? It all felt forced as fuck except for some scenes.
it was all rushed and didn't even end the arc.

the whole anime is shit show with the director not liking a major character and deciding to try to cut as much as her out as possible.

>anons arguing about how meaningless deaths in re:zero are because of reset power
>miss the point that life and death situations bring different sides out of the character and that it's mainly used for characterization
brainlets everywhere

It's just one guy.