Get one saber clone, get them all.

The hell is going on?

I'm glad i skipped the aniplex one.

BTFO

Scat

not bad looking.

I want general Sensei

who is this semen demon?

I want the new sexy Francis Drake costume first. I love her so much.

now this is a captain I can serve

New DLC/preorder outfit for Scathach in Fate/Extella II.

Why do we have 2 threads?

We don't though?

the other thread ded

proper martha scale when

Nice to the the moderation is as fast as ever.

>22cm

Well that isn't bad you better pick it up before her prices goes to 2k.

she's on the way but my statement still holds

How good is this Martha?

Every Alter character is 10/10.

I dunno there's way too much fate shit announced i'm not sure it will ever happen.

>implying

Every Alter female*.

not very good

>IRL Jean was a sharp-tongued violent heroic jackass who would beat up THOTs with the flat end of her sword

It's weird how Alter Jeanne is more like her historical version

My standards are low but that does not look that bad

decent but nothing impressive like some OP prize figurines

delete sieg

Well, I'm glad they finally did Kazuma. I can stop buying Nendos after this.

I think this settles that Alter > Vanilla.
Or maybe not.

I'll be honest with you faggots. I hate fate trash so much, but I'd get the swimsuit figure of this slut in a heartbeat.

Jesus: M-Martha...remember, no matter what happens, always remember this. Do unto others-.
Martha: GOT IT!

Is it better to cancel an order at Amiami or to leave it unpaid? It's msg stuff for around 2k yen.

At least we're all in an agreement that Nero is best girl, right?

That mouth looks really bad. It's a shame for an otherwise good figure.

Canceling is almost always going to be the better option. Leaving a payment request expire is just a giant red flag for most retailers not to trust you as a customer.

Love the lovely kimono cleabage and shapely rear, but damn does the perspective on this scale look strange from some angles.

Eh, it's in keeping with Wada's style so it doesn't look to jarring to me, other than maybe the placement being a bit off.

When is it getting release? I miss Alter's Saber Alter one so I don't wanna miss this too.

I really do like Wada's style, it's both weird and unique.

My nendo Shinku should be arriving tomorrow.

Hi, new FMP will be airing soon, when we can expect related figs to be released?

Still no idea how this calculation works.

There's hope for this one.

That's a nice fig. I don't care about jeanne tho. More best girl Rin when?

It's been like 3 years already

Last year they only shat out that colored tentative box art

In 2016 that box art wasn't even colored

In 2015 they just mentioned it in passing

They better have a prototype this year

Does this mean we're gonna start seeing Kizuna Ai nendos and scales and shit?

Where are you ordering from?

Now's the time to cash in after Apocrypha.

How long until we get a Grand Order anime I wonder? I'd like to see an Alter version finally animated in some kind of Fate media.

Animaru, via Proxyrabbit

If enough of the random shit sells. I ordered a mug and one of the pass holders.
Shell probably get a Nendo and/or a Figma.

The Aniplex 3rd stage Jeanne looks shit

It's either that Flare version (not even 4th stage pose for maximum lewd) or the evening dress one by Aniplex again

Does FATE/Extra have any Alter shit in it?

I agree. That one has some nice ideas here but the execution is poor. Also, anyone else having issues uploading images?

How long does everyone spend autistically taking pictures of their plastic butts after unboxing?

2 minutes for some quick shots just because it's a little nice to share here.

>forgot to take pictures of my GSC Reimu nendo

About 30 min

Depends on my mood. If I just want to take a picture or two to share here, maybe a few minutes to snap some with my phone. If want to take lots of pictures from various angles, I could be at it for an hour or two.

Is it even possible to justify spending my money on 2 6000 JPY t-shirts when I could use it to buy or go towards 1 12000+ JPY figure?

Directly proportional to how nice and shapely said plastic butt is.

I also take pictures pre-unboxing, in addition to the hour or so I spend taking pictures after unboxing

I don't much care about fateshit but goddamn i want to buy that just for the smugness.

>6000 JPY t-shirts
What the fuck are these t-shirts golden or something?

Nendo at least. Scales I dunno. Maybe some GK.

>Also, anyone else having issues uploading images?

Yeah. Tried it on other boards and with 4chanx off. I think the servers are just shitting the bed.

I will probably get her.

>Another Medbro
So. Much. This. Queen Medb needs more love. I'd throw my money to get her. Best Rider.

>I hate Fateshit but...

Every fucking thread. Stop trying to fit in by being a tsundere cunt.

I adore the face on this. The price will likely give me pause, but mmph.

I haven't been able to set up my light box at the new place and my camera sensor always seems to have dust that needs to be cleaned off. But that is usually an hour of shooting and reshooting because of minor things that can only be seen in full screen.
So its just a few shots with the phone for now. More if there is a response.

#
>Also, anyone else having issues uploading images?
Same here.

Why would I try to fit in with retards on Sup Forums? I am my own man. Martha is just a shit that happens to stick on the wall.

Anons, can any of you read moonrune? I want to buy a soundtrack from Aniplex+ since it comes with a bonus, but google translate isn't making it very clear on whether I need to buy both Vol.1 and 2 to get the bonus or they each come with it. This is important because the release of Vol.1 and 2 are a few months apart and Aniplex+ would delay shipping Vol.1 till Vol.2 is ready to be shipped together.

Link: aniplexplus.com/itempUrgxvad

>The fans are willing to buy garbage prize figure quality scales.
>Realize they will by anything
>Finally feel safe enough to release a nendo of the brown haired protag.

wew

Oof a half hour or longer some times. I end up deleting most of my shots tho.

It depends !
Sometimes i like to set it up properly with a softbox and take various angles
Other times, especially after work I feel like dying and couldn't be bothered even opening it let alone taking nice pictures (:

Can you use more than one coupon per purchase on TOM?

>not even 4th stage pose for maximum lewd
We don't know yet what her pose will be, though you could argue that Flare is hardly inspired lately if you see 2B scale.

As I understand, you need to buy both of them, probably in the same order. You should be able to have them shipped out as they're released when you place the order, instead of waiting for both of them. There should be an option to select おまとめ配送 or 分割配送. You will want to select 分割配送 to have them shipped separately.

Thanks for helping out user. My concern is this one line below.
>発売日が異なる商品を1注文でご購入頂くと、発売日の遅い商品にあわせて一括配送となりますのでご注意ください。
Which Google Translate reads as,
>* Please be aware that if you purchase items with different release dates by one order, they will be bundled according to the late items on the release date.

That line indeed says they'll ship it together (一括配送) after the later item comes out (発売日の遅い商品にあわせて).

So in this case, according to I have to buy them together to get the bonus, but I'll have to wait till Vol.2 releases to get them shipped?

here, maybe I was wrong then, I didn't see that line on the item page. I just went by what the FAQ said regarding shipping orders, but maybe that only applies to already-released stuff. I'm not entirely sure what they mean by "連動" in "vol.1&vol.2連動購入特典" - if they have to be the same order, or maybe just both from the same account. Maybe some other user understands it better than I do.

I appreciate the help though, thanks.

Why was previous thread's OP was banned?

Because he illegally linked a highly useful resource.

How could he? Disgusting!

please post the sticky/readme

NO.

So what's the point of saying you don't like Fate? No one gives a shit, just simply say you'd buy it, period. And why would you get something that you find shitty, anyway? Fate haters like yourself are cancer. You don't even know why you hate the series, you just hate it because it's cool to do so. That's coming from someone who's not even a huge fan of the series.

bigfig dot mow-eh

Fuck yes! All we need now is Wiz.

I glance at them and then stick them in a box in a closet for years.

Why do you care so much about his opinion?, I personally hate the One piece franchise yet I still like a few figures of that line, you're the same POS complaining about other people tastes in every thread, so people aren't allowed now to express their dislike for certain series/franchise?, fuck off, you are the worst kind of user which populates these threads.

When they announce them

probably past this WF

I don't give a shit about his opinion on Fate which is why I'm telling him to shut the fuck up about his hate towards it. I wouldn't mind it if the "I hate Fateshit but..." line was used once or twice per 5 threads, but it's literally said every fucking thread. Just in this thread, there are two faggots that said that to justify their admiration towards a Fate figure and/or try to fit in and get "cool points". People on this board are so fucking tsundere. Just say you like the figure, no need for the "b-b-but It's not like I like Fate or anything, hmph!".

Hope we get some nice plamo too.

sorry but how i buy this ? some link or you boy on toys a rus ?

i need it because i am a ic fag and want to draw this thing - especially the guy

Read our secret guide and become enlightened: buyfags.moe