Darling in the Franxx

>MC is a closet homo who can only get it up when someone rides him
You can't make this shit up

>implying 02 is not a Kamina of this show

He got it up, but then he remembered 02 and his sync with Ichigo broke

>implying Imaishi's in control

>engaging in monogamous heterosexual relationship where male and female cannot be without each other
>arranged marriage (assigned couples)
>women in submissive position and is controlled by men in the cockpit
>children are ignorant about sex (don't even know what a kiss is as a teenager)
>leader is literally a patriach (papa)

This is going to get banned in EU and NA.

It's not about impotency, it's about being compatible with your partner.
That's a thing in real life relationship apparently.

>Watch this on a whim
>It legitimately looks great
>MC is giving off Simon vibes, he's weak, but with a backbone, could easily see him getting stronger and becoming awesome
>Fucking love Trigger's animation, one of the real highlights of otherwise lacklustre KLK

And then I get online and I see the discussion about it

>"The reason he can't pilot it with Blue-Girl is because she's acting like a sub like all the other girls, he needs to be dommed by Zero 2!"
>"He's gotta get down on his hands and knees for her!"
>"Look their positions in the character sheets are reversed for male and female"

Fug.

It's gonna be femdom isn't it?

I know everyone has their own tastes, but fuck it, that's not mine in the least. And where's his character arc even meant to go if he's just gonna accept a role as the sub? There's no growth potential, he's not gonna be come strong and properly control a beautiful, wilful woman like Zero2, he's just gonna be her bitch. Goddamn it.

where do you think you are, Sup Forums?

Is there a version with Hiro and 02 yet?

Not that I've seen, sorry.
It's not exactly subtle.

There will be some femdom probably, but in the end they will be equals

Like I said, I was ready for another Simon. Someone who could rise up and become strong.

Not someone who's character arc is gonna be him learning to like getting pegged.

Bear in mind she literally kills her other pilots, but he's fine. I'm expecting it to be something along the lines of him being powerful enough that the only one who can handle HIM is 02, and vice versa. Mutual co-operation.

To me femdom fetishism is one step away from from the people who fantasise about being a girl/trap simply because they find being a guy hard.

I can get onboard with it for people who find being a guy exhausting (CEOs and such), but for the guys who're just scared to take the lead of anything involving sexuality, and who fantasise about a girl just doing it all for them... There's nothing appealing in that to me.

If you're just a masochist and wanna get degraded/owned. Then whatever, that's it's own thing, but this ">Gentle Femdom" thing is a fucking meme and a cowardly one.

>implying one can't be a strong assertive man while also loving the thick Oni D

I just hope she doesn't turn out to be an asshole vampire who only cares about darlings as long as she can use them. I want more cute interactions between them, not suffering and betrayal.

Chill, mate. We are not sure 02 was dominating Hiro during the drive yet.

>It's gonna be femdom isn't it?

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Shes not fucking him with a strap-on, its just a bit of flirting and teasing

>doesn't give a shit about the previous pilot/s
>lovingly stroking him
>sitting in his lap
>calling him Darling
>that sultry voice

The bigger question is how 02 has klaxosaurs blood in her. It's either science crap, ancient god mumbo jumbo, or someone got a wee bit too close.

I'm cool with that. I just want to see Hiro grow in confidence and take control. Having her entrusting herself to him, rather than... The opposite.

/ourwife/

Pleb

Fuck off Haruna, no one but the author liked you

What's Darling's character arc supposed to be? He accepts he's a sub and... Character done?

Trainwreck

>Episode 3 is still 5 days away
aaaaah

>>implying you cannot have character growth being in a support position.

Learning to accept yourself is a very hard process. Either that or what said.

Which one of these numbers are new?

But he is, this is his passion project that "he always wanted to make"

>not fucking him with a strap-on
yet. soon though

Swiggity Swooty I'm Coming for That Boy Booty

Don't you see it, 02 talked about wanting to find a bird partner in the intro and then about being lonely.
There's definitely something broken about her psyche that needs Hiro's support when he mans up.

Im gonna be completely fair to the MC here. The first time I saw a vagina, I had NO idea what to do with it. Like NONE! AT ALL. I was like, I know something goes somewhere, but that's about it.

Coward. Take responsibility for your desires, don't just push it on someone else because it's easier.

Again, what's his character arc supposed to be? Him accepting being a sub, getting in the girls clothes with the handles popping out, dealing with all the guys thinking less of him because it's weird?

Wow, awesome, really makes me wanna watch the show.

Meanwhile, the exact opposite of that would be him actually growing stronger, standing up for himself and what he wants more assertively (he's actually okay with this already by Ep2) and taking command of his own destiny.

I wanna see something like Simon from Gurren Lagann, someone who was weak and became strong. Not something like Minamoto from Minamoto-kun Monogatari, someone who was weak and stayed weak, always just going with the flow.

He was literally at 100% compatibility with Ichigo, better than her actual partner. Right until he said "I remember this feeling" and he thought about Zero 2, then it crashed.

Ichigo was 102% with Goro

>They must do the same as TGL.
>They must never innovate or change
Maybe they will surprise us?

the cutest

True.

And people should care why? Fuck off

My desire is to let the girl take the lead tho

Sounds like the time with the second person I ever had sex with. And let me tell you, you think she was mad with what you tried then? Just watch what happens when you say your ex liked it.

Yeah, you're right.
But he's going to be called a faggot her a dyke and they are going to want to have them both killed off or removed from the spotlight so that the other characters or a new character can replace them.

wow
youre a faggot gratz

can confirm

Don't fall for the pegging memes, he's not going to be the girl of the robot. We already saw 02 becoming Strelizia's consciousness, she's still in the female pilot position. 02 will command at first and Hiro just needs a leader figure to teach him self confidence in the beginning. 02 is kinda like Kamina and Nia in one.

no one cares normalfag
kill yourself

Him realising that he's not the fuckup, he just needs a copilot capable of handling his big mecha.

Why is the female the consciousness of the robot? What does it symbolize?

I just watched the 2'nd episode. I don't get the buzz at all, it was boring and predictable

STANDING

Someone got blackmailed for this shit to happen.

Dude sex

what

Reminder
>innocent/naive
>attractive face and figure, a beauty
>hates to lose
>outstanding Style/body

ICHIGO IS (NOT) THE WORST

you know you're a cuck when you continue shipping your wife's insert after she's taken everything

lmao

She's the best

Doesn't matter when you're stuck with a loud angry manlet

I actually liked her, but it was refreshing seeing her both take a stand about the guy she liked and get BTFO this early in the series. Gets it over with rather than dragging it on.

Whether she'll become vindictive about it, we'll see.

I CLAPPED WHEN I HEARD THE SEELE COUNCIL TALK

only the best at taking goro inside her

you'd be angry too, if you had no bulge in your skin tight shorts

The anime should have included camel toes and bulging cocks

Agreed.

I thought we were calling them ABE.

Wait the part that she eats him with becomes her crotch?
Really makes me think.

I want a reproduction of this scene in the show proper.
Have Hiro fall out of a plane or something and 02 catches up to them and swallows him in her mech and then catch him in a hug inside the cockpit.

You're looking at it wrong, the lion's head is also the head of Strelizia, it does a full turn

you're the homo around these parts user

WRONG

No, the head and the lance tail magically switch places. The boobs are on the lion's butt.

>I want a reproduction of this scene in the show proper.

You can see he's being thrown into the air as the Strelitsia in Beast Mode catches him.
He's not falling out of anything, it's either Oni herself or one of their friends throwing him to her like dog food.

It doesn't need to be a 1:1, I'm saying that I just want a scene where 02 catches him in her mecha's mouth

Hiro confirmed to be a tranny.

This anime is pretty fucking terrible

Yeah, I don't see the full turn. Lion's mane becomes skirt, and mouth becomes vagina.
She eats darling with her vagina to become a real girl.

wow
gay
super gay

thats exactly what happened in episode one and you know it faggot

No, the head still moves to the neck of the humanoid. The crotch is the beast's neck.

Code 015

Perfect.

I litterally did not watch a single ep of this show.
I simply commented on the pic as I scrolled down.
And I'm glad I decided to skip this.
Holy shit dude....ew.

All crossboarders should leave.

Onicock

Is image posting dead again?

My thoughts exactly.

Look at this fag.

mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

ah i get it, the male mc was added in later because it was supposed to be ichigo being the dommed fem dyke to the pinkhaired bulldyke?
IS that what's going on?
Or is this going to be a surprise late into the season?

>It's gonna be femdom isn't it?
Nah, they're going to end up equal-ish in the end. He already piloted 02 once.
>she literally tells him so
>she has a standard pistil suit
>in ep1 Strelizia speaks with 02's voice, this pretty much 100% confirms that 02 was performing the standard girl role
>Hiro wasn't wearing any suit, not like he could get piloted anyway
02 might have more agency or something, or she might tell him what to do, but Hiro certainly won't end up playing the girl in the cockpit.

>Error: Upload failed.

You sure spend a lot of time imagining that this show will lead to femdom and pegging.