Remember them?

Remember them?

Other urls found in this thread:

bilibili.com/video/av17348774/
skeletonpunching.tumblr.com/post/166363241000/vatican-miracle-examiner-book-6-recap-laplaces
skeletonpunching.tumblr.com/post/169618685830/vatican-miracle-examiner-book-recap-the-ice-wolf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Those first 4 episodes were the best of 2017.

How could I ever forget.

It arrived like pic related and made the season infinitely better.

1. Roberto is my priestu
2. Father Julia is God
CSI Vaticano was great

Yeah, but I mostly watched for Julia. The most adorable drug dealer I've seen.

Delete this anime from existence. It robbed me of precious hours of my life. It was so funny though, comedy of the year

How yorokobe is this?

of course I do, most entertaining anime that season

I unironically liked the mystery solwing part of this series. It was silly and ridiculous, but so does Phoenix Wrigh, and everybody loves him.

Why are these two so smug? What are they hiding?

>What are they hiding?
Miracles.

backlogged since around episode 6. this show fucking sucks

I already know this show sucks stop trying to trick me into watching it

I miss those miraculous angles.

Why did they think starting the series off with the Hitler-baby Nazi-cultist insider trading mystery was a god idea?
They could never top that.

New book/OVA in April

Book is about werewolves, OVA is about cooking.

Nazi's sperm tier

Would that be SoL OVA or miracles (other than Roberto) are going to be involved?

>can't appreciate a trainwreck for the comedy
What are you even doing on Sup Forums? Are you lost?

Nope.

They were searching for miracles but little did they know the real miracle was those first four episodes holy shit that was some of the best shit I've seen in a while.

It sounds like on their time off Roberto wants to make some weird recipe he read so they find weird ingredients and cook by the book.

Probably SOL.

Also there was a drama CD were Hiraga boiled cow pee on Roberto's stove to make paint.

A trainwreck implies it was ever supposed to be good. I don't think anyone had any expectations for this show. Mine were gone after dutch angles and confused pacing destroyed them in the first episode.

>Also there was a drama CD were Hiraga boiled cow pee on Roberto's stove to make paint
Can I listen to it somewhere?

>A trainwreck implies it was ever supposed to be good.

>Danganronpa 3
>good
>Another
>good
>Valvarape
>good
>Cross Ange
>good
>the king of trainwrecks SamFlam
>anyone having any good expectations for it before it aired

Just because Guilty Crown and Code Geass were this way doesn't mean every trainwreck was the same

bilibili.com/video/av17348774/

Thanks user.

Who knows, maybe the first 4 eps will be surpassed by cooking if the ingredients are strange enough.

I kept waiting for it to surpass that, and I was disappointed that it was just gay priests solving mundane crimes with science and literature.

If we do ever get more seasons frozen Hitler might get surpassed by things like murder via tiny man-made black holes inside the Winchester Mystery House built by the Illuminati for seances involving US politicians, resulting in Roberto hallucinating while jumping out a window topless after writing a message in his own blood.

have they found hitler yet?

Because it wasn't trying to surpass that, this is a story about priests who attempt to prove/disprove miracles. It's about friendship and God, you fucking heathen

wat

The Israeli secret agent blew up Hitler. And looked hot while doing it.

>friendship
If they didn't have vows Roberto would be choking it out to Hiraga fantasies every night.

>It's about friendship and God, you fucking heathen
The writer is a woman who previous work included Mpreg

Does someone follow the novels here? I only read a brief descriptions and some summary, but maybe there is more detailed translation available?

What I'm saying is the books really need to be translated.
skeletonpunching.tumblr.com/post/166363241000/vatican-miracle-examiner-book-6-recap-laplaces

There's some on the blog above. Hopefully more in the next few months.

Mother fucker is this CLAMP?

She seems to have started out as a feng shui expert, wrote historical non-fiction about shamanism, then made novels about things like mpreg before starting insane mystery series.

Holy Disco Jesus I want it now

Disco Jesus, please hear our prayers and give us brain transplant super intelligent dogs Roberto has to sneak into the Vatican.

>link
Ok I am tripping. That’s half a season right there.
Is there no end to this glorious madness?

Oh come, this has to be fake. You are making shit up.

The series pretty much gets weirder as it goes.

Look sometimes you just have to adopt the super intelligent talking dogs created by the serial killer that had a partial brain transplant from your crush you never got with because of Indian caste issues, who tragically died because Lauren fucked with traffic lights.

god someone make a giant text summary ofthis please

skeletonpunching.tumblr.com/post/169618685830/vatican-miracle-examiner-book-recap-the-ice-wolf

thanks user

>the super intelligent talking dogs created by the serial killer that had a partial brain transplant from your crush
Wait, did the serial killer get the brain transplant, or the dogs did?

Serial killer. Brain matter that remembers his lover from before he died.

>“Do you remember a person named Makkhali Sananda?”
>“I do. He was my donor,” Lars replied immediately.
>“Then, do you remember the name Ajmer Chandra Singh?”
>Lars’s eyes widened.
>“Why is it… I shouldn’t know this person, but I’m having a very strange feeling. My chest is aching… And my eyes hurt…”

Hiraga thinks God is possibly an alien from another dimension and that you should marry demon created tulpas. He's pretty heretical.