Overlord

Did Ainz just confirm that Mare is the best girl (boy) in the manga drama? He's not wrong though. Even Albedo and Shalltear were worried.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ul5Tla18Ruc
youtube.com/watch?v=z4zD0x2aiog
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ainz should force them to wear clothes appropriate for their gender.

heresy

I bet Entoma's real voice is cute.

I want to fuck Mare

I just want to say that I claimed Entoma first before any of these anime only fags.

Is this a CD drama you're talking about? Is it translated anywhere?

Mare is one of the best guardians, I want him to have loads more screen-time.

Nigel posted it long ago.
It's mostly Albedo and Shalltear hijinks.

I would still fuck him.

Who do you think she got that skin from?

Arche.

Cant wait to see her get sprayed by EE

Can't wait to see Entoma to get her revenge and flay EE alive.

Too bad EE is gonna die while Entoma still continues to serve Ainz.

>"Then, who do you like the most, Ainz-sama? Who do you like the most between Albedo and Shalltear?"
>“Haha. Well now, I have to say I like you very much, Aura.”
>Ainz caressed Aura’s head from behind. The soft strands of her hand fell from between his fingers.

Cute!

>fanfiction
Away with you. Aura received the second to the least amount of affection from Ainz. The least would be Cocytus.

Aura and Mare receive the most affection by far. Ainz likes children.

Nah that would be Demi. Its pretty obvious Ainz likes Aura and Mare the most out of the guardians, he lets his guard down around them since he thinks of them as honest children.
On the other hand, he is on high alert with guardians like Demi because he's afraid he'll be seen through one day. Which is really ironic since his life would be so much easier if he came clean.

At this point he's had so many successes that there's no way he actually could come clean. The guardians already have too much "evidence" of his wisdom to believe him. It would be the Death Knight bridge situation all over again.

That's from the LN.

You could just google the sentence before claiming that it's fanfiction you know.

>Death Knight bridge situation

Can you refresh my memory on that, I know it's from the Dwarf volume, but how did the Guardians misconstrue that as another Sasuga event?

Based on the previews it looks like the next episode may end just before/after Iguva appears. I guess this pretty much means we'll get 4 eps per volume.

Ainz warned shalltear to be on guard at all times since he thought there was something that could make short work of 2 death knights. Aura already knew the death knights fell off the bridge due to her tracking skills and so she thoght ainz was lying to make it easier for shalltear to take the lesson to heart.

Mare will make a good wife one day.

Seems that image uploading is broken.
That doesn't bode well for Overlord threads.

And end the season on Vol 5? That would make no sense.

The best.

Ep 3 PV
youtube.com/watch?v=Ul5Tla18Ruc
youtube.com/watch?v=z4zD0x2aiog

>Embrassed Aura
>Mare is OK with it
I'm pretty sure that they are going to skip most of the battle

So nobody can make new threads?

How do I apply for a job in Demiurge's happy farm?

just shake his hand and and look him straight in the eyes

Breeding sow spots are always open.

Can't make a thread without image

Animation looks garbage. Not to mention CG bullshit.

Umu

If Cocytus were to fight EE, who would win?

Why would EE fight him?

entoma

>World ending being vs Country Destroyer
Gee, what do you think user?

Because she's a dumb cunt.

Obvious kilt for Mare is obvious.

Fuck Mare.

Does every anime need to have a fanservice trap in it now?

Don't mind if I do!

>Ainz has the shittiest defenses
>Only level 60 attacks and 7th rank magic can hurt him
>Cocytus as a warrior and floor guardian will have much better defenses
She gets splat'd

looks really bad but I'm still excited.

Honestly, Cocytus is just a World Ending being in the sense that there is nothing that would stop him from walking from place to place killing everything. He is not even a city buster. EE could do the same if she was the strongest being in the NW

That means you're gay.

And?

It's not right to be gay.

Assuming you are a custom NPC, which Floor Guardian would be the best to serve under? And assuming you were not?

traps aren't gay

Yet you take no issue with him being a paedophile?

You do realize where you are?

Yeah, not Sup Forums.

>if no one is stronger, that makes you the strongest
Yeah no shit

Depends if EE’s country destroying talent is huge one hit death ray or it’s some sort of hp drain.

in terms of just getting along easily, I'd probably pick something like cocytus or mare
there are others that can give you more benefits, but I think they come with their share of risks as well

>want to read light novel
>too lazy for it

I want to hang myself.

That means you don't want to you absolute moron.

Cocytus if I was a NPC, otherwise Sebas for a higher chance of survival.

Dumb bushidos are shitty managers user.

Which job would you want?

Breeding Sow (gender potions will be provided for male employees)

Scroll producer (where they tie you up, cut off your skin to make scrolls, heal you back up again before starting a new for 8 hrs a day)

Human Resources (Where your arms and legs are cut off and grown back to feed the others)

Bull Prepper (Where you get the bull, excited with your mouth and hands, before he breeds with the Sow. Also cleaning the bull after each Sow, again with hands and mouth.)

who's the bull

Orcs

Everyone forgets Victim. He sacrifices himself so you get ezpz kills, no risk of dying since you are forbidden from leaving 8th floor too.

8th Floor is also mostly a desert

You can be the strongest human and you wouldn't be world ending threat. An immortal vampire that nobody can kill but can still depopulate cities is a world-ending threat.

He has one of most powerful offensive skills in Nazarick. His set of weapons focuses entirely on dealing massive damage to opponents. I won't be surprised if he has an ulti to destroy a city at once.

>draw an Elf Girl (Male)
>call it a boy
is there a better fetish?

Aura seems like the best one overall for Custom NPCs, and her floor is the comfiest. Demiurge and Sebas would be close seconds, Demiurge because he is pretty caring and helpful with all the other NPCs that aren't POPs, and Sebas is nice overall, but the 9th Floor is kinda boring with only a Supreme Being to serve and all the desesperate maids.
If you are an outsider or a POP, probably Sebas is the best one.

It's likely a power to make zombies, like Death knight-kun. It was hinted in her side story when Ainz found her in a death city full of zombies.

I get to be with best girl Aureole though.

aura isnt nice at all
and what's wrong with desperate maids

Trap Elves

>upload failed
What does Sup Forums mean by that?

Too much trap shitposting tbqh

Ainz did allow them to change clothes if they wanted but he also respects their creators choices in making them wear it in the first place.

EH, more likely she was the subject of a Death Spiral ritual and she gained the nickname of Landfall because the destruction of the city was misattributed to her. She has never once said that she could nuke a city, only that she had the nickname of Landfall.

Demiurge is the best girl.
Nabe is the second best girl.
Albedo is trash tier.

>aura isnt nice at all
0/10

>EE sacrificed a whole city to get the unholy power of death
EE is shit. If Entoma won't eat her Climb will reveal her past and kill her to avenge her victims.

Zombies are shit though.
I’ll stick with undead turning aoe effect.

Before that i want to see

Momon revealing himself to be an undead like herself and ruler of Nazerick/other places

Then before she can get too excited about joining an undead adventuring crew for Shalltear (you know a real fucking qt vampire) to tell her to grab a ticket and join the line stretching all 10 floors of Nazarick to ride Ainz/Momonga's non-existing dick.

Then she'll have Entoma's permission to die but not before have her voice stolen by a lipbug.

>i have not read the LN, the post
Filthy anime-only fag

Ainz takes over NW and becomes the supreme Overlord, uniting the nations and ending animosity between humans and non-humans, but then finds out about the reason he got into NW in the first place, and how thanks to him exploring and taking over the entire NW the Government can now fulfill their true plan: take the NW from Ainz and make it the New Earth, populated by the elite from Old Earth which is now a hellhole, exterminating and enslaving the natives of NW in the process. They promise Ainz that they'll let him live a normal life as Momon, and will even allow his guildmates to be transported into NW too so they could finally be reunited. Howewer, Ainz now has deep connections with not only the NPCs, but all kinds of people from NW too, and he knows that the Government will just end up turning NW into the same kind of shithole Old Earth is, eventually, so he makes a hard decision to refuse the offer, thus losing his last chance to meet his guildmates, and the Army of Nazarick, consisting of both NPCs and NW natives, now has to face the army of the Government-recruited Ygg players with top skills and strongest equipment. Among those players are Touch Me, who genuinely believes that the Government is doing this all to save the people of Old Earth and that Ainz has turned into a power-hungry tyrant who doesn't want to lose his trone, and Ulbert, who has a hidden agenda and is willing to secretly team up with Ainz just so they could rule NW together, or overthrow Ainz entirely and become a sole ruler. The ending will involve a huge battle, Ainz finally boning Albedo, and will be bittersweet but not entirely dark. Also, Demiurge and Sebas will at some point have to decide whether they want to stick with Ainz or join their creators, and this will be a major source of drama.

That should win a few Oscars at least.

Cool story bro.

Im waiting for the top 1 guild to show up.

If the BS teamed up with BR woukd they be able to take back E-Rantel from SKAOG? EE and Lakyus can nuke countries, so they should be able to do some damage to floor guardians and wipe out the trash mobs. CD and KC can probably take out a floor guardian together of and then use the mind control WCI to MC one of the floor guardians to use them against the others.

>Aura isn't nice at all
To outsiders, Mare and Shalltear, yeah. She seems nice to rest. Heck, she didn't even scolded CZ when she was tormenting her pets.

Why didn't they use their own agents to play the game and reach ridiculous levels? The keystone of Ainz Ooal Gown's success was pouring real money for in-game stuff. Government has access for even better funding than a bunch of office workers and shop assistants. Heck, they could just walk into the game developer's office and demand game-breaking staff for government-owned characters and then steamroll the New World. There's less sence in that than in Ready Player One plot.

AOG is the top guild. OK, was. They one-shotted the hardest dungeon in the game (that is, Nazarick) and letter claimed it for themself, had the largest number of world items (twenty something. Their closest competitor had three) and were able to withstand the attack of 1000 player raid.

>They are drowned by summoned undeads, turns out Ainz discovered how to forcefully revive Dragon Lords and has been spamming level 80 undeads

But i think AOG was not the best guild in the world list.

AoG was one of the top 10 guilds, mostly because they had the higest number of World Items, but they weren't the strongest by far. Mostly becuase of their low numbers.
Strongest guild was the angels

What kind of death is EE going to get?

Entoma makes different deals with the Five Worst to help her torture EE for weeks until she has her fill and eats EE.