Ryuuou no Oshigoto!

Someone did summary for V3 magnavalon.com/2018/01/23/ryuuou-no-oshigoto-volume-3-talent-effort-and-admiration

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pkz0LVBg0W4
youtube.com/watch?v=NhCoSqr6yZ8
shogi.cz/en/rules
playok.com/en/shogi/#108
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AlphaZero#Shogi
playok.com/en/shogi/#112
qz.com/906447/artificial-intelligence-has-brought-doubt-and-suspicion-to-the-ancient-world-of-shogi-or-japanese-chess/
nhk.or.jp/special/ai/article1.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoshiharu_Habu
live.mogproject.com/
live.mogproject.com/?g=oeZ
play.mogproject.com/?u=~0.7ku36e9h82jm7764be8rl09k9uu5ge72m6lf8pw23f9qc7qc8ha8qu.r&bn=Loli-Ou&wn=大魔王
play.mogproject.com/?u=~0.6y22f25t20e44o22jm3j31b82e409m7ku2sq8t83xq9uw36e8uc3ay7ty0n89qa0ru7bq52qbeq1nqbvu21e0s931ub9q.&bn=大魔王&wn=Littledragon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_Wing_Attack
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Best Ai next week

Ai love Ai

Ai and Ai a best girls.
Ginko a shit.

do they fug tho

>ln

You're crazy my friend, Keika is clearly the best girl.

Left: Loli Cake Version

Right: Christmas Cake Version

Dear 20-year old me,

I’m writing this letter as a commemoration for the me who has finally become 10-year old.

What kind of person have the 20-year old me become?

Have I got married? Do I have children yet?

Is Master still playing shogi? Am I still living together with him?

Have I become a female pro?

Or maybe… Have I attained a title!?

Learning shogi is hard, and it is a bit stressful for me.

Master is always so strict with me, and he yells at me a lot.

I don’t like getting yelled at, and I really hate losing, so I always ended up crying.

But, I love shogi.

I love a lot of things, but shogi is the thing I love the most.

Being able to be together with Master even more after I started learning shogi made me so happy.

That’s why, I want to become a female pro.

Becoming a female pro and doing shogi work together with Master is my dream.

Dear 20-year old me,

Did my dream come true?

Quick rundown for those who want to learn how to play Shogi:

>Detailed tutorial series by HIDETCHI
youtube.com/watch?v=Pkz0LVBg0W4

>Quick tutorial by Yakuza Fan. It's in the context of a video game, but the rules are the same and his tutorial is quite fast
youtube.com/watch?v=NhCoSqr6yZ8

>Easy-to-understand rules for those who prefer text tutorials
shogi.cz/en/rules

Once you're familiar with the rules, I suggest you go to 81dojo.com and play a few games! You will probably get destroyed though, so you can wait for a handicap match, where you can play a more-or-less even game against a stronger player

I'm sleepy and don't give a shit anymore.
>sue quality
This is the LN about shogi geniuses. MC has a huge talent and both of his disciples too. It's simply a premise of the story.
I'm that LNfag that posts in these threads all day. Ginko is in shoreikai which is much higher level than female pro which Ai will soon become. She struggled in 2 dan losing in critical moments then went against a shota genius and won literally by luck becoming 3 dan, but she herself realizes that she doesn't have enough skill to win 3 dan league and become a pro because all her opponents actually qualified by their real strength and not luck.

Oh man, can't wait to see the cake bully the lolis.

Where can I play against other Sup Forums shitters?

Is Google planning to Deepmind Shogi next?

You can play me if you want, go to playok.com/en/shogi/#108

They already did.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AlphaZero#Shogi

It didn't become true, right?

good stuff, thanks for sharing

this feels lewd everytime

fuck image uplaoding is fucked.

Everytime she goes "here, here, here"

She's 25 so take a guess.

Damm that's a cheap shot

Play with me playok.com/en/shogi/#112

Seems Google did not release the plays between AlphaZero and Elmo for their Shogi matches.

qz.com/906447/artificial-intelligence-has-brought-doubt-and-suspicion-to-the-ancient-world-of-shogi-or-japanese-chess/

nhk.or.jp/special/ai/article1.html

Also, I think Google is negotiating with Yoshiharu Habu now for a Shogi Match with AlphaZero since they recently met each other according to NHK

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoshiharu_Habu

In case, anybody wonders who is Yoshiharu Habu

Is there any point in having humans play against AI nowadays? I don't think even Habu sensei can defeat a strong AI running on powerful hardware

It's a good promotion tool for Google. Also, good excuse for Deepmind employees to temporarily vacation in Japan. Not only that but the human professional player who agrees gets to have his name immortalized in AI research or history, so something additional to add to his wikipedia page, even if he loses against the AI.

Also, something a professional can tell to his grandchildren one day.

Damm I ran out of time

playok.com/en/shogi/#112

If you want to play, reply to me with a link from live.mogproject.com/
I'm having problems with playok

live.mogproject.com/?g=oeZ

Game 1 of 魔王戦 record
play.mogproject.com/?u=~0.7ku36e9h82jm7764be8rl09k9uu5ge72m6lf8pw23f9qc7qc8ha8qu.r&bn=Loli-Ou&wn=大魔王

I fucked up hard as I expected.

Game 2 of 魔王戦 record
play.mogproject.com/?u=~0.6y22f25t20e44o22jm3j31b82e409m7ku2sq8t83xq9uw36e8uc3ay7ty0n89qa0ru7bq52qbeq1nqbvu21e0s931ub9q.&bn=大魔王&wn=Littledragon

You played ok. If you learn the basic Joseki, you could improve greatly. Try to read a few moves ahead and solve Tsume-shogi so that you start seeing attack patterns

Yaichi? Have you come taught gaijin little girls about shogi?

Funnily enough, I have taught foreign little girls at some shogi events. Obvioulsy, I've never had any stay over at my place though

Thanks.

Aouch, that hurt.

I would post a smug anime girl if I could, but well done user. I hope your first time with them was as exciting as Ai's.

The gold on 53 on the 26th move is a very bad position, it would have been better to dodge the attack by moving to 42. On the 22nd move, it would have been better to extend you hisha line, with 85 pawn, and on the 23rd move, I suggest you be a little more suspicious about moves that appear illogical, since they're probably traps.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_Wing_Attack
This was the only opening move that Ai know on the beginning of ep 1 right?

I don't know why but i want to fuck AI's mom and cuck her husband

Yes, it is one of the most popular openings. A very powerful strategy for beginners is climbing silver, more specifically, 原始棒銀, which is played with the ai-gakari opening. It is very popular since it has a clear goal (promote the rook) and gives you a way to win from the get-go.

Are you a pro?

ARe you retarded

>ARe
Are you okay?

No, I'm a kyu-level player

Can you defeat Char?

Yes

>bishop literally translates as angle goer
Kek that's how I am going to call it now.

The lance literally translates as smell car

What is the highest level that you have played against?

fuckin pedos

I've played against a 1-kyu female pro.

calm you thirst down loli