Do you think it's a good idea to turn a game where your teacher is literally a prostitute and school children commit...

Do you think it's a good idea to turn a game where your teacher is literally a prostitute and school children commit crimes into an anime? Why didn't they decide to make something more wholesome or take one of their more adult oriented games instead of this shitfest?

You go buy enough things related to wholesomeness, and they'll notice.

I do, but there's too many degenerate faggots who want to mingle with their moms.

>kawakami
>prostitute
this meme again

Kawakami and Makoto are best girls by far.

Kawakami's eyes in that image make her seem mentally ill.
Not that she isn't.

The absolute fucking state of Sup Forums.

Kawakami probably won't be the protag's love interest.

only half right

then p5 anime will bomb even worse than evergarden

If they wanted money they should've adapted a game with a good story like Megami Ibunroku Persona.

That's a weird way to spell NieR:Automata.

S Tier: Ann, Futaba
A Tier: Makoto, Takemi, Kawakami
B Tier: Haru, Chihaya, Hifumi
C Tier: Ohya, the prison lolis

S Tier: Makoto, Futaba
A Tier: Takemi, Kawakami, Haru
B Tier: Ann, Chihaya, Hifumi, Lavenza/2
C Tier: Chihaya
D Tier: Ohya

>kawakami
>not a prostitute
This meme again. Listen, she's a sex worker. She goes to people's houses and offers them sexual services. That's why she withdrew her offer when she realized Joker was underage. Now, she may not be offering straight up intercourse. But it's not innocent things like lap pillows, either. The kind of stuff she does may be
>massages with happy endings
>striptease
>lap dances
Or maybe she just cleans the room in her underwear. But whatever it is she does, it's unarguably sexual. She's still the best girl and needs to have her smile protected.

>maybe she just cleans the room in her underwear.
This was kind of exactly what I was picturing when Mishima first brought it up. Or well, that and a combination of striptease. Like the maid starts kind of cleaning the place with a lot of bending over and gratuitous ass-shots, gradually taking off clothing as she goes until she's going around in her underwear.

futaba is a stinky trans boy

>shitty pandering "nerd" girl
>anytthing other than F tier
Fuck off

woulda rather Ohya be canon girl in the anime than pedobait futaba

Futaba > all

All > kamoshida > futaba

Agreed.

Look at how she selfishly dragged Sojiro into her mess by becoming a shut-in.

she wanted to get her uncle into the mess as well, wouldn't be surprised if she did push her mother into the car

S-Stop bullying my wife!

Lol fuck off Futabafag.

Get your “precious” jailbait elsewhere.

I liked Futaba

He said "good story" not pretentious baby's first dabble in nihilism garbage.

>nihilism

How to spot the people who haven't played.

>Futaba
Great taste

>S Tier: Ann, Futaba
Don't understand how someone can have such conflicting taste. How can you like a used good prostitute and purest girl at the same time?

futaba's uncle tainted her

Rusty is a good boy

Now this I can agree with

Nibba if they made an anime about a dragon becoming another woman's lesbian maid life partner, then they'll certainly make an anime about Persona 5.

Underestimating how herbivore businessworkers in Japan can be. Literally her bending over while cleaning for pantsu, but the guys do possibly whip out their junk to fap in front of her. Up to the girls to make the suggestions you mentioned.

Can we meme her hard enough to be the romantic heroine of the P5 anime?

futabafags should kill themselves tbqh

She's also a reference to something you should already know about. It's like banging teen Yotsuba.

>pretentious
The word is chuunibyou. Every SMT game is chuunibyou.