Rance just raped and possibly even made your waifu fall in love with him!! What do!?

Rance just raped and possibly even made your waifu fall in love with him!! What do!?

What if my waifu IS Rance?

Make Rance my waifu.

fuck off.

Bully him.

My waifu is Sill, so absolutely nothing changed.

Throw him in the sex change temple and taking Ranceko with me back to Earth as my waifu.

Fuck him in the ass.

rance is anime you newfag, and if hiroshimoot would fix the god damn images I would post proofs

Nothing. That's his waifu now.

Fuck Rance to establish hierarchy.

I am Rance.

He raping that blue hair princess in front of Sill was so funny and good.

Go bro it up with Rocky, Ghandi and Rick. Who needs THOTS.

Rape Rance until he falls in love with me
The concubine of my concubine is still my concubine

>He raping that blue hair princess in front of her father was so funny and good.
ftfy

My waifu is a loyal girl. He'll never have her.

Fuck him, you can't beat the cock

I get that reference.

I don't have a waifu. What happens now? Who did Rance Rape?

You.

Me: That's him. *Points to Rance*

Ghost Riding: Thank you. I can skip the sentencing now.

Ghost Rider with penance stare glow: Your coming with me, rapist.

No effect on him, he believes what he does to be justice and women usually fall in love with him aniway

I like Sile the most

Well then he just gets lit on fire and strangled with chains hellraiser style

I still remember and girl he raped in rance 6 who was trying to mantain the city energy, poor girl.

I guess I'm a cuck now

Rape is bad, Rance is bad.

Tell him he's hiv positive now and have fun with whatever little life he have left.

Not how the Penance Stare works unless the author wants the Punisher to look cool.

Ghost riders stare punishes anyone with any sense of humanity being guilty. Rance gets killed due to feeling guilty about treating Sol wrong, on top of raping hundreds of women.

You mean Sil Plain?

Saving the world is good, Rance is good.

>Ghost riders stare punishes anyone with any sense of humanity being guilty
What did he mean by this?

>2D having any power over me
Nah.

Sup Forums get out

Superman disagrees

I get a new waifu, I donĀ“t like used goods

I only played vii and ii have any more games been translated?

5 and 6 are out, 8 is coming out this year.

All the games up to sengoku are translated.

Fucked my the most influential man in the world doesn't seem that bad

Turn him into a Girl and rape

>rape

aren't these games highly popular? why would you want to play as a fucking rapist you sick fucks

maybe try playing it yourself to see why, faggot

no thanks rapist weirdo

bait harder

I'm gonna stab his ass.

this

With your dick?

Interesting, which ones are worth playing?

rape is cool

01 03 and 6 are pretty fun

01 and 03 aren't translated though.

>great world setting
>great gameplay
>great story and character development
>Rance saved the world for like a billion times
>Being protective of his girl and risking his life for them
>buhuhu b-b-but rape is bad

>8 coming out this year
Dear user, please don't give out false hopes

I don't like Rance.

I like Rance.

rape is fine in some cases

what if you cut his hyper weapon off ?

Can't wait for Rance X.

Rance kills himself.

Rape and possibly even make him my waifu

>When she was a human, she was a well-known beauty and a renowned philosopher, her wisdom reached out to many people, her intelligence helped those in need and her kindness was known across the land. There were, of course, people that harbored jealous feelings towards this seemingly perfect girl, which is why one day she was attacked by a mob of those that despised her virtues.

>She was savagely beaten, raped and tortured. Her face smashed with rocks and sticks, her arms and legs were torn off, her delicate breasts ripped into by stones. After the ordeal she was left on the roadside to die, but by this point her mind was already gone.

>Rance rapes the shit out of her anyway

What a hero

My waifu is a child, she is safe from Rance

Rance didn't actually rape her. It was consensual.

what is the appeal of rape
jamming your cock into a bone dry bagina would be really painful

Kek, amazing crack story

Are you talking about Gele? That's like, from before she was the bloody demon king who proceeded to destroy mankind and establish a 1000-year reign of terror before being sealed. When she's released in 3/03, he defeats her and rapes her, true, but apparently she really likes that and becomes attached to him. No, she's not innocent and she definitely deserved the rape, even if she liked it a lot and wantrd him to stay with her.

>rape
She literally told him to fuck her you mongoloid

After the fight she's lying down on the ground and is all like "well, didn't you say you were going to fuck me?".
And she even taunts him to make him fuck her harder.

Women become wet automatically when they realise they're being raped

Displaying power and taking revenge.

To be fair, most of the people he rapes were evil cunts or antagonists who deserved it. In the latter games he toned down a bit the whole raping innocent girls who resists his advances.

Well better get to learning moon then. All the Kanami screentime in 03 is amazing.

Anasel

>waifu: Matou Sakura
I wouldn't have to do anything. Rance wouldn't survive the rape attempt.

I'd post the picture of Shinji's death from Heaven's Feel, but for some reason Sup Forums isn't letting me post images right now.

Apparently Hiro said on twitter bandwidth costs were too high so only anons with passes will be able to post images.

>roleplaying
>*action* faggotry
Is this acceptable now?

Wait what is up with images

Rape is literally bad

The whole fucking thread is basically roleplaying.

So what? Just a bad side of a character. Considering his heroic deeds I don't think his raping tendency is that big of a deal. He also becomes a lot softer with the girl in 8 and 9 and only resolve to rape as the last option

Even the games don't make rape out to be some good thing.

You don't understand user, we as a society have moved past sexual harassment in 2018.

Chances of getting HIV from piv is extremely low.

Crying nonstop honestly

There are games in which you play as a terrorist, mafia, mass murderer and yet you complain about Rance?
Friendly reminder that in the Continent the moment you step out of your house you might be killed or brutally gangbanged in a hundred ways, just like in the worldwar period. Getting fucked once then live doesn't sound that bad imo

Nobody was complaining. If you agree that something is bad why are you so pissy that someone pointed it out?

Getting fucked forcibly fucks you in the head. How can you make decent living when you forget about details all the time, get pissed off at everyone for no reason. It's fate kinda worse than death really. Kinda like being lobotomized.

Yeah, about bait. Derpa der derp.

Become HIS waifu.
Rise the ranks until I'm the bottom bitch.
That way even if my waifu is HIS bitch, because I'm above her in rank, she's also still MY bitch.

Because the game and the whole character isn't and I disagree with this ?