Boku no Hero Academia

What did he mean by this?

>shirt isn't tucked in
is going to lift the shirt and snipe Deku's head?

Well... He is standing outside right now and it’s the middle of the night so he probably didn’t wanna catch a cold or something.

I’m not fully dismissing the possibility, I’m just saying it’s not that suspicious. It would’ve been suspicious if he was inside, tho.

Everyone thought he was in pajamas because it was late at night. Wearing "outside clothes" when everyone else is spleeping implies at least he's either going somewhere or coming back from somewhere. Shame we can't see if he's wearing shoes or not, that would clear any doubt.

>We can't see if he's wearing his laser belt or not
Motherfucking Hori, how does he do it?

We don’t know that. And personally, if I’d break into the person sleeping in a room next to mine, I’d wear shoes to make sure I don’t slip. But that’s just me.

Fuck. Accidentally backspaced your postnumber.

Wait a second it seems like he really isn't wearing the belt though. His belt has thick ridges and the waste outline above the pant line looks smooth.

>implying invisitits isn't the real traitor
aoyama is quirkless but he's going hunting

*waist
fuck my typing

Well, you're not wrong, I guess it's fun to speculate. We can only wait for the next chapter at this point.

>next chapter is regular slice of life chapter
>this is never mentioned again until 60 chapters later

Is images still down?

What if Aoyama is aware that there is a traitor and he's literally stalking as many people as he can so he can expose the spy to get all the glory and love he craves so much?

Yep.

This seems to be the most likely case and then he will be wrongly accused of being the traitor himself for his suspicious behaviour.

A lot of people seem to lean towards this theory. It’s also one of the most plausible theories we’ve discussed so far so yeah. Definitely possible.

Hey, that's pretty good

Every time i look at Aoyama's picture it turns creepier, jesus christ what fucking business you should have to be lime that

How the FUCK did Tooru pass the entrance exam?

>can't immobilize the robots
>can't destroy them

She sucked principal Nezu's dick and he gave her a special recommendation. I bet she didn't even take the entrance exam.

Rescue points... and messing up with wires without said robots seeing her

>hero or rescue points
Saved a lot of people by sneakily pulling them away from the robots

>Images are down
>Suddenly there are civil discussions
Amazing.

There was a button or something that you could push to disable them, to prevent only damage-heavy quirks to pass

I think there was no mention of that, although, as some anons have said, being literally invisible is actually quite an advantage

It's possible. But how comes the wind conveniently lifts his shirt and brings attention to his waist? Hori clearly wanted us to have some doubts about it.

Yeah maybe I am making things up, but I think I heard someone mentioning that once, and it seemed actually not as retarded as the rest of UA, soooo...

IIRC it was mentioned in the omake, or the databook, one of the two. It's not stated in the series proper.

Aoyama is a test tube baby and has no belly button.

I freaking love it when they give attention to side characters in mangas. I remember the first time I saw Tenshinhan beating the shit out of Cell in Dragonball Z, it was awesome and I've been wanting more since than.
I'm honestly so glad that BnHA gives so much attention to so many side characters, I can't wait untill next chapter.

Images are the gateway to shitposting confirmed.

Now if only we get Shouji's backstory. His is really fucking depressing.

Will Deku vs Broken Aoyama happen?

Eri test

⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⢀⢔⣅⠊⠁⡠⠔⠈⣠⠖⠉⡀⣠⣰⡤⣷⣤⢴⡧⢿⢵⢿⣿⣥⠑⢦⡀⡀⠑⡄⡀⠈⢲⡝⢆⠉⠑⠢⣄
⡀⢀⡠⢤⠖⠒⠞⠁⡄⣇⠈⠜⠢⢤⡞⡀⡀⣠⡾⠿⠛⠋⠁⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⠈⠉⠹⠇⠈⢻⣄⡀⠈⢆⡀⡀⢹⡈⢑⠱⣄⠨⠧
⠞⠉⢆⠫⠄⡀⢠⠁⡇⡘⢠⠁⠇⠂⡌⡉⠘⠃⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⢛⡀⡀⢻⢆⡀⡀⢢⡀⡀⢧⠈⠢⡱⡀⢳⢣⡀
⠐⠚⠃⠈⡀⡰⠃⢀⢽⢄⠎⡘⡘⠰⠱⢡⢁⠂⡀⡀⡀⠦⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⠈⣥⡀⡀⢫⡀⡀⡀⢂⡀⠸⡀⡀⠈⡇⠘⡇⢛⢦
⣒⠢⡀⣠⠞⣡⠞⢡⠏⠫⡌⡰⠡⣣⢣⠃⠂⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⠰⣂⡀⡀⡀⡀⠱⡀⢂⡀⢧⡀⡀⠸⠄⠩⣄⠢
⣄⣦⢉⢀⠞⠁⣠⠃⡀⡘⢫⣔⠕⡱⠃⠂⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⢀⠄⡀⡀⠄⢄⡀⡀⡀⠃⠹⡄⡀⡀⠡⠈⡇⡀⠣⡈⣄⡀⠈⢝⣢⡘⠰
⢉⣹⣱⡋⡀⣰⡇⡀⢰⠁⢠⣾⣞⠔⠁⡀⡀⢀⡀⣤⠰⠖⠚⠉⡀⡀⡀⠈⡀⠉⠙⠂⠲⠦⢭⠄⡀⡀⠇⠳⡀⡀⠈⠺⡄⡀⢸⡄⠙⠢
⢛⣽⢓⠿⣴⠯⠃⢀⠃⡀⣼⠉⠁⢀⠠⠖⠋⠉⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⢩⠄⡀⠘⡈⣇⡀⡀⡀⠘⣄⡀⣵
⠉⠊⡠⢪⡏⣵⢯⡎⢀⣴⠇⡀⡀⢀⡀⠤⠤⠤⠄⣀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡠⣄⣀⣀⣤⢚⡄⡀⢡⠈⢧⡀⡀⢸⣿⡀⠩⣆
⠠⢊⡴⠟⡀⡻⣝⠾⠿⠏⡀⠐⣺⣶⡾⠟⠛⢛⡟⣳⣷⡄⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⢠⢾⢟⢻⠉⠛⠛⠿⣠⡀⠘⢶⡄⡆⢃⣤⡻⠇⡀⠹⣆
⣰⠟⠊⢀⢪⢎⠞⡹⡝⡀⢺⣿⠟⠉⡀⡀⡀⠘⡄⠣⠯⢛⠄⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⣇⠫⠃⡘⡀⡀⡀⡀⡏⡀⣦⣿⠿⣿⡀⣤⠟⢹⡀
⠁⡀⢀⠕⠁⢀⢔⣾⡀⢒⣿⠃⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⠈⠒⠤⠈⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⠈⠑⠊⠁⡀⡀⡀⡀⢠⡧⣿⣨⠳⣽⡀⢉⡀⡀⠳⣄
⢀⡞⠁⡀⠔⡡⠏⢿⡀⢸⡇⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⠈⣥⢹⡊⠆⠉⡇⠈⡄⡀⡀⡀⠙
⠋⡀⡠⣢⡞⠻⣎⢾⡆⢻⣧⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⢀⢀⣀⡀⡀⣀⠘⣢⠃⠈⢆⠸⡄⠈⢦⡀
⡀⠜⣼⡟⣧⡀⣿⠷⢱⡀⠙⠷⣶⣲⣴⣒⣒⠒⣐⠂⡀⡀⡀⡀⢘⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⠻⡁⡤⠑⠩⠬⠔⠛⠥⡀⡀⠑⢵⡄⡀⠉⠲⢄
⡌⣼⣺⢳⡀⡀⢋⢸⡾⡀⡀⢀⠈⢢⢱⠂⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⢸⠳⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⢈⢞⢄⡀⡀⠈⠢⡀⡀⠐
⢻⣿⣇⣻⢙⠦⡀⠈⡀⢣⠠⡛⣅⠢⡿⡂⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⠘⣄⣏⠒⠺⠑⢂⡟⠹⠳⡢⡀⡀⡀⠈⠢⡀
⣸⢻⣿⡇⣸⢰⡎⣷⡤⢴⢳⡀⡀⢰⢡⠃⡀⡀⡀⢠⣔⣒⠒⠒⠒⠒⠒⠒⣒⣒⣤⡀⡀⡀⠈⡏⢳⡀⢀⣾⣄⣠⢴⢛⣕⡄⡀⡀⡀⠈
⠛⣼⡇⡀⡇⣿⡇⠉⠁⡌⢸⣷⡄⠘⡌⡄⡀⡀⡀⢿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠟⠛⠛⡍⠙⢻⢿⠇⡀⢀⠞⡿⠃⣠⣾⡾⡀⢏⡎⣽⢸⣎⠄⡀⡀⢠
⠈⠘⡅⢠⡇⡀⡇⡀⡀⡇⣼⣿⡟⣦⡇⡁⡀⡀⡀⡀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠱⡀⡀⡀⡀⠈⡇⡀⡀⠸⡀⣱⡔⣇⣿⣟⢵⣘⣧⣿⣿⣽⡜⡀
⡀⡀⠘⢎⢷⢀⠇⡇⢀⣱⢯⣙⣷⡿⣿⢧⣄⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⠳⡀⡀⡀⡀⡇⡀⣀⣴⣾⡝⣦⠸⡽⣯⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⢡
⡷⡀⡀⠈⢫⠌⡘⢜⡾⣣⢝⣾⣟⣡⠋⣥⣿⣿⣶⣤⣄⣀⡀⡀⡀⡀⠙⠢⣤⣼⣷⣿⣿⡟⢆⠙⣽⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡈

VENOM AOYAMA
A MAN DENIED HIS EQUALITY

That was honestly amazing, since that Ten shin han holds a place in my heart

>tfw Mirio gets to marry the lewdest bitch in the manga

Oh god damn it Toga. Why is it so easy, how the fuck are there literally no defenses anywhere against this bullshit? If there're any places that would have security that could cover this, it'd be 1) Azkaban or whatever the fuck, and 2) UA.

what if the belt is not there to enhance Aoyama's quirk, but to weaken it? Maybe his problem was that his quirk was too strong, aka deadly.

Well the Cyclops theory goes out the window if he's not wearing the belt here . The fact that Hori purposely covered the shot makes the whole thing suspicious.

delet

Well at least we know it's not a plug keeping his sparkly insides from all spilling out.

Would any of you guys drop the series if ochako was the traitor or if she were to be killed off ?

I'd drop it not because of ochako getting the stick, but how bad it seems as a plot event.

Who's gayer aoyama or kirishima

No one gives a shit about Ochacuck

Aoyama. Nothing is gayer than a fop, even a bottom is less gay if he doesn't act like a californian woman.

I'd buy all volumes in celebration

You are sweetie

They have one button, but it was like in the back of their "heads", so shit was hard as fuck to press, some Omake stated that

Does anyone have any BnHA merch or the manga?

I wish. If I wasn't a poorfag I'd have all the physical volumes.

?
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡯⠀⠀⢹⡿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⡄
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠉⠀⠀⠀⣏⣀⣰⡎⢛⡆⠀⡇
⠙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⠛⠋⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠇
⠀⠀⠝⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠉⠀⠀⢄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⡀⠀⠉⠛⠻⣿⣿⣉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣧⣼⣿⡟⠛⢿⡄⢀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡎⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠡⠀⠰⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⢿⣿⣶⣶⣤⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⡛⢛⣳⣾⣏⣳⠸
⠀⠀⠀⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠁⠀⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠰⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠆⠀⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠿⣿⣿⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⣷⣀⣘⣿⣽⠿⡆
⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠃⠀⠀⠔⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⡀⠘⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢿⣿⣿⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀⢸⢏⢛⣿⢿⣷⣦⡇
⠀⠀⣠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠀⠀⢀⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠰⠀⠀⠀⣰⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢡⠀⢃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⢸⢿⣿⣿⣾⣀⡾⢣
⣀⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠀⠀⠠⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠆⠈⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣶⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠀⠀⠠⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⡀⢠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⠀⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⠀⠀⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣿⣿⡀⠀⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢃⠀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠂⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣧⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⡇⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⢿⣿⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⡀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⠟⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⢻⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠡⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠆⢸⣿⣿⣿⡟⠀⠘⣿⣿⣿⡏
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢁⠐⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⣸⣿⣿⡿⠁⠀⠀⢹⢿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠀⠀⠀⢠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢆⢁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⡆⡎
⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠸⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⠈⢿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⡄⢃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⣿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⢹⠁
⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⢠⡿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⡈⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⣀⡤⢰
⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⠀⠀⢠⡇⠀⠀⠀⣾⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠘⣿⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠰⠈⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣡⡞⠀⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⣿⡇⠀⠀⣸⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡜⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠡⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡠⡪⢸⠀⢠⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⢸⣿⠀⢀⣿⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢡⠞⣿⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢃⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠤⠮⠮⠀⠚⠈⣩⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⢸⣿⠀⣸⡿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠢⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣘⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢃⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⢻⣿
⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⡆⣿⡇⠀⠤⠤⠴⢴⣶⣶⣶⣶⣾⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠴⠷⣶⣶⣶⣶⠿⠾⢿⣷⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣌⣿
⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠜⠉⣿⣿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⠁⠹⠀⠀⠑⠂⠀⠀⠀⠒⠀⠀⠐⣿⣿⡏⢙⠃⠀⠈⢿⣿⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣶⣿⣿⠏⠽⠿⠿⣿⣿
⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠀⠐⢼⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⢿⣿⡷⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣷⢾⠀⠀⠀⠈⢿⣿⣦⡀⠀⠀⠐⠒⠛⠛⠛⠛⠒⣲⠖⠀⣴⣿⣿
⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⣀⣉⣀⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⢿⢿⣧⡼⠤⡤⠀⠀⠀⠻⣿⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣤⡶⣋⠁⣢⣾⣿⣿⣻
⢸⢀⡀⠐⠀⠀⢀⠀⠹⡀⣏⢧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠀⠀⠁⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠀⠀⠀⢀⣟⣿⣿⣷⣶⣿⣿⠿⠓⠈⡀⠐⢻⣿⣿⣿⣶
⢸⠀⠉⠁⣒⠀⠈⢄⠀⠱⡙⠻⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠏⡸⠛⠛⠋⠁⠀⢀⡠⠊⠀⠀⡼⢛⠟⣟⣿

I'd consider it if she were the traitor against her will, got nomu'd after blowing her cover, and finally killed off by Deku. I say consider because if that were to happen i dont want to see the pure lad hurt anymore and this isnt Berserk

What the fuck happened to Sup Forums today? First time I've been on here since last night and suddenly shit hit the fan?

I want to buy the manga

Someone did the math on the integral from the latest chapter and it was right, the absolute madman.

I have, but not much. Just simple things like keychains and one of the volumes. I would have more but I haven’t had much luck during cons and online shit’s overpriced as fuck. I’m planning on collecting all the volumes and I’m hoping they’re rereleasing the Bakugou nendo soon.

I got all the volumes released here (up to vol 12)

He's the traitor. Screencap this.

>me chupa un huevo

Can't wait till you get BTFO

Now a serious discussion about Aoyama, what kind of behavior is that? I'm just totally discarding the traitor theory because the only thing i can see there is obsession.
What do you see there user?

I wanted Deku to lose his virginity with Ochako, but Aoyama is fine too

Could be he's sneaking in to steal Deku's blood. The cheese may well have been a sedative.

My guess is we've got another Toga in disguise situation. Judging by the weird shit that the possible Toga is doing, it would be consistent with her weird attachment to Deku. The missing laser belt could be the smoking gun, as I don't think she could replicate a piece of tech like that.

Suspicion possibly? If he isn’t the traitor I feel like that sinister look indicates he doesn’t trust Deku and suspects him of being the traitor.

Why would he steal Deku's blood?

Togafags are spouting bullshit. Just ignore them there is more chance of him being the traitor than Toga which is not at all.

who is the worst dad? i vote for Mr ochaco
>have construction company
>heroes and villains destroy buildings on a daily basis
>still poor as fuck

I hope it’s Toga

I’m gonna jerk my dick off if we see her deranged ass again

>have construction company
>heroes and villains destroy buildings on a daily basis
>the market rejects his company because he has no employees with construction related quirks
Nigger, Cementos is a one man construction company.

he is a pro and a teacher i doubt he is into the construction gig

I like Ochako and even I think being killed off would be the best use of the character. It's dramatic, would make it super memorable to readers as a scene and for whichever villain/hero does the deed, the death makes her more important than she would otherwise be, and it deeply hurts our protags that are becoming too powerful and too smart. It would make me feel emotions where now I feel nothing.

Definitely Deku's. In fact Deku didn't even share the news of getting his license with his dad that's how absent he is in Deku's life. Unless the dad is Afo then it's another story.

Why? What possible reason could anyone have for suspecting Deku out of everyone else in the class?

Speaking of Cementos, there is not hero I'd hate to fight more than him in an urban setting. They've already iterated that he's strong but I don't think they've iterated that enough. He'd be monstrous.

>Unless the dad is Afo then it's another story.
No it's not, he would still be the worst fucking dad. So what if your child cries every time it sees your face, suck it up buttercup.

He’s always in the middle of all the shit that goes on

Cementoss literally build the entire dorms by himself in a matter of days. Nezu could've paid Mr Uraraka to build the dorms but instead Cementoss cucked Ochako's family earnings.
Based Cementoss

Its a toss up between Dekudad and Mr. Bakugo. Dekudad was never there at all to help rear his retarded cripple of a son i swear if we get a Water Boy type of father with him only visiting after his son's success I'll be rustled. Mr. Bakugo might as well not even be there considering how beta he is letting his wife and son run shit honestly i feel like Mitsuki is just the EugenicsLady counterpart to Endeavor .

someone have to pay for that all migth merchandise if Mr midorilla had quit his job to stay with his family then they would be poor like ochaco

Inko pleased and still pleases young and old men for money

what if there are multiple traitors?

Seriously, I think he's extremely undervalued in the setting. His quirk is absolutely monstrous, I can't think of a single member of 1A that could beat him, or many of the teachers, for that matter.

delete, All Might provides more than enough for her

So why did VA specifically target Shiketsu? I doubt the goal was solely to steal one pathetic drop of Deku and waste it on the awful Yakuza arc. Besides, Toga could've achieved the same result by knocking Ochako out in her poor apartment and no one would've known since she lives alone but she went to Camie instead.

How is toga an unlikely option , when aoyama acting like an obsessed stalker and I doubt shonen jump is gonna do an arc about a gay stalker

Cementoss in cityscape areas is like a Doctor Strange sorcerer in the fucking Mirror Dimension. It's fucking crazy that he has no physical limit. If he weren't pretty much the only one who can be called on AFTER disaster to put everything right, I wouldn't buy it that he's not a top 10 hero.

Would Midnight's gas be able to take him down?

Come on, it's Aoyama not even wearing a belt. That bitchboy probably showers with it on, it's part of his gender identity by now.

This. From an outsider’s perspective I’m pretty sure only Bakugou is 100% clean since he was literally kidnapped by villains in an attempt to get him to join them and he didn’t.

Did you even read the chapter? It’s obvious from Deku’s inner dialogue that that’s definitely Aoyama.

We had too much Toga recently and Horikoshi would shoot himself in the food with another unnecessary appearance of Toga wasting everyone's time.
Besides he teased us about Aoyama's backstory in the license exam this is the perfect time to finish what he started.

Pretty sure about the top 10 people can almost effortlessly break concrete.

But user shounen search your feelings you know it to be true. Inko's Quirk is a prime prostitute ability. She could please mulitple young/old men at once raking in numerous jap dollars. Even if Deku were to take scholarships to be able to financially attend his dream school. Someone had to sacrifice something. It was Inko. Her body and dignity .

What if hes just gay?

Why is Skinny Gum just a slightly less anorexic All Might?

>it's Aoyama not even wearing a belt.
That just means he is quirkless.
Toga is able to replicated clothing and parts of costume. It would be retarded for her quirk to exclude that piece out. It doesn't add up with canon.