Years as Hokage

Years as Hokage
not 1 (one) story adapted to anime so far or thought up by the unimaginative Boruto staff

Why is being a Kakashi fag suffering boys?

He has nothing interesting to do and his insight as an actual intelligent shinobi is a bitch to write.

Because you like naruto for one.

Didn't Kishi said that he had trouble writing Shikamaru "because he isn't very smart"?

I have ascended past carcoal, electric and propain.

I am a God.

The whole show should have been about Kakashi.

>he had trouble writing Shikamaru "because he isn't very smart"?
Would explain why that Shikamaru v. Kakuzu/Hidan fight wasn't written as intelligently as the writing wanted us to think it was.
Along with why the war arc was pants on head retarded and Kishi wrote himself into a corner and had to resort to ayyylmaos.

Was Sharingan-less Kakashi really the best the Leaf could offer as Hokage?

Yes

>Was a intelligent war veteran that has the best interests for the village at heart without being a megalomaniac (Danzo) the best they could do?

Well yeah, the fact that he lost his sharingan doesn't detract from the fact that he was in Jonin from 12 and the fact that he learned Purple lightning after he lost his sharingan after some self reflection
The alternative was tsunade but she was pretty much done after the war. Or some other shady ANBU candidate maybe.

Just because ayyylmaos came doesn't mean the writing was dumb how many stories or games have you played where the ultimate bad guy was just a pawn of the real bad guy?

FACT: Kakashi is too powerful to have a story dedicated to himself

Then why is the manga called......Naruto pffft hahahaha ownt lel xDDDD

Could've gotten adaptations of the remaining novels and Chapter 700 during Shippuden, but noo, Infinite Filleryomi prevented these from happening.

I watched the Naruto Last movie after reading most of the novels and Kakashi was really nerfed to all hell during the meteor scene, just to give poncho Sasuke a 'cool' entrance.

Yeah that's the one thing that bothered me, did he have Purple lightning then or was this before Kakashi hiden?

He's pretty cool in Boruto though. Man handled an entire Academy class lIke it was nothing. There's always the chance they animate Kakashi Hiden as a flashback or do Konoha Shinden since that book takes place in Boruto time and has Kakashi as one of the main characters.

Kakashi Hiden is before he becomes Hokage.

>kept notorious criminals like Orochimaru and Kabuto at bay from destroying konoha
>learned a new jutsu even without sharingan
>easily climbed up from the ranks without having to do shit
>konoha becomes a booming skyscraper city under kakashi
>literally the only hokage without experiencing any kind of disorder outside from the Last Movie
>already retired and probably enjoying his time everyday at some asian massage parlor

and i also forgot to add

>kakashi never had to worry about hidden rock village messing with konoha because muh kyuubi

Kakashi had an easy life

Should have come out as a secret chubby chaser and tapped Anko's fat ass.

Why is he still a virgin?

Did sasuke have cock lust for Kakashi senpai too?

>Be such a good Hokage that you preside over a period of unprecedented peace, to the point that there are no interesting stories in your era whatsoever, and you are lost to the ages

Kishi writing Shikamaru > Ohba writing death note > Moffat writing Sherlock

It's bad when writers need to write someone way smarter than themselves, but it's at least not as bad when they acknowledge that it's hard to do

It's just laziness.

Smart characters are probably one of the hardest character types to write in general. Half the time being smart means apparently having read the script of the story so that you can make the most random decisions that still somehow end up going well for you.