So did trigger and a-1 win?

so did trigger and a-1 win?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14907851/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You know the virgin/chad meme is supposed to be ironic right?

I'm sorry, I thought this was Sup Forums, not Sup Forums, how can I go to the right board?

Darlifra was the only hyped show this season that didnt disappoint, so yes.

When the images are back and the mod button gets back to work

Back to facebook retard

>t.KyoAnifags
Reminder KyoAnus marketers were getting mad in Franxx threads that nobody was discussing their shitty overhyped garbage.

strawpoll.me/14907851/

who cares?

Then why reply?

>Anti-KyoAni shitposters confrimed Sup Forumstards
Everytime.

Aots is from Madhouse, so no

>sorayoi hipster
(you)

Right now Yuru Camp, Pop Team Epic and Idolish are winning

>A-1
>Trigger
Cashgrabbers and Gainax's scraps put together some genuine garbage

I know this was somewhat ironic but Sup Forums does have a devotion to Trigger. Is it because they mainly do action?

reminder that violet wants to know what is love

not very surprising
>Muh explosion, muh fun, m...muh action, BOOBS!!!!! ASS!!!!!
>favorite shows are some of the most entry level shit ever
>praising generic garbage every season

I like both.

>this is your average triggerfag

t. kyoanus fan.

Sup Forums are bunch of horny fags that went for "it's fun" meme, if you got there you could see there's daily threads complaining about not getting enough attractive women in video game or censorship, where's the cleavage????
They also consumed Japanese games, which contain more stupid cliches and fanservice than your average anime and still consider them GOTY, like that recent xenoblade game. Now by that logic, you will see that most trigger shows are like fucking Jap games; weird, loud, perverted, full of over the top action scene. No fucking wonder Sup Forumstard like them so much.

>saying this when kyoanus lickers were praising fedora dragon some season ago
oh the irony

you don't have to be a kyotard to dislike this show and the cancer surrounding it
90% of people don't give a fuck about your retarded studio wars

Fucking lol. You can just feel the inferiority complex seething from of that pic.

Because OP is a Faggot

You're just some out of touch critic who can't handle this raunchy little romp that's made just for the fans.

hey everyone know lesbo dragon is hot shit, but it's watchable, no body pretending that it's some AOTY contender, trigger fags on the other hand....

Reminder that 02 knows exactly what love is and is an extremely loyal waifu without constantly asking about her darling