I guess if there are this many threads about it, it must be good. What am I in for?

I guess if there are this many threads about it, it must be good. What am I in for?

Old Gainax vibes and shenanigans. I mean that in a good way

Evangelion meets KLK + even more in-your-face sexual innuendo.

AOTS. Also best original in the last 5 years.

It's garbage. There are only threads about it because Sup Forums is full of triggerniggers who will suck Trigger's cock regardless of what they release, and even then most of them are shitposting.

had to throw in a fat guy for the self insert doujins

he's the best boy anyway

No. He has the best girl as partner though

>tfw virgin loser with Chad aesthetics
Who am I supposed to self insert as

Abe's latest peopaganda series focused on increasing the birthrates

In for a lot of sexual innuendos. But also I'm pretty sure you're gonna have sympathy towards the second-main girl. It was never a fight really, she lost to best girl in the first episode

>Anime makes otaku want to reproduce
>Otaku realize that he won't have the time to take care of a child when he must be at work at 6:30 am and leaves at 8:00
>Otaku go back to masturbate off hentai

Abe is an idiot.

Mechas having sex.

evangelion, but asuka is a competent pilot and a succubus

One hell of a ride. You better hold on for dear life.

Underage circlejerking. Will be forgotten in 3 months since characters are boring.

The only redeeming thing about it is the twintailed girl.

dude sex and robots lmao

>this new
Every trigger show has had rampant shitposting while it was airing. Except Kiznaiver which was forgotten after 6 episodes.

Getter Robo: the Aquarioning, bland version
>So many threads about it
Yeah, there's plenty of Sup Forums crossboarders. What about that?

>I guess if there are this many threads about it, it must be good.

Is this your first mecha anime? Literally nothing special has happened so far. Also people comparing it to Evangelion just because it's made by ex-Gainax is just disgusting

It's not garbage, but some ideas are absurdly stupid and the protagonist with his whining is quite boring for now. Still, the cast is quite varied and for now the animation seems to be consistent.

I'll wait for some other episode.

hmmm

> muh symbolism
> male pilots literally called stamens - male reproductive organs of flowers
> female pilots called pistils - female reproductive organ of a flower
> pilots go through a 'partnering ceremony'
> when pilots synchronize the female pilots feel like they are being 'entered' by the male pilots, turns them on and they make sexual noises during the process
> the resulting synchronization process turns on the robot which is a 'child' of the partnering, exhibiting attributes from both pilots
> robots literally called flower names - Strelitzia, Delphinium, Argentea etc.

Not subtle at all.