Let's be honest Sup Forums. Was there a villain more satisfying that Madara uchiha. His looks, his presence...

Let's be honest Sup Forums. Was there a villain more satisfying that Madara uchiha. His looks, his presence, his gaze and his hairline are all on a godlike level. When he enters the room, all eyes on him because you know he is the Chad that will steal all the waifus. I mean the guy almost dies and still talks shit like it's nothing. You know other villain s could learn a thing or two from him. I mean yea he dies like a bitch but he was so unpredictable and cool compared to the uchihas. You know I'm right

You forgot kaguya saying to madara btfo

If Hashirama wasn't such a stupid fuck and let his brother finish off Madara, the entire plot of Naruto never would've happened.

Who cares? Naruto is trash.

So?

Just go back to facebook you fucking retard.

Naruto is Sup Forums

Your facebook picture says otherwise, newfag.

What does that even mean?

Madara was best girl but he was also too powerful for the plot so lots of random shit like Naruto and Sasuke getting powerups out of nowhere had to happen just so that anyone could fight him. And then of course he just got replaced by a worse villain for like 3 chapters and died without getting back together with his husbando.

Watch more anime/Read more manga

>you die upon releasing all the gates
>doesnt die

I hate this shit with shounen series.

Blame Naruto and his Jesus power up.

>naruto jesus

Naruto is gay

>doesn't save neji

Nah ah, he has 2 kids

>Narutards are this new
As expected.

>Giving a fuck about what people talk about
People have talked about Bleach and One Piece for years. Naruto and Bleach are about the the same level of shit, but I bet you didn't shitpost in those threads.

Kaguya is my wife.

Holy shit, just stay on facebook you retarded newfag.

Keep repeating yourself I'm sure that will work.

Lurk more before posting, newfag.

He was bar none the best thing to happen in the War Arc. Him and Gai fighting was kino.

I was referring to the show not the character user

Just stop.

bumpr

fuck off narutards
why do shit like this is so popular while an actual good battle shonen like HxH doesn't get the same treatment?

>being this delusional
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HxH is super popular

It was for the best, dying is the only relevant thing Neji got to do in all of part 2.

But is there anyone who can beat Tsukino Usagi? And I am not talking about Sailor Moon. I am not talking about Super Sailor Moon either. I am not even talking about Neo Queen Serenity. I am talking about Eternal Sailor Moon with Silver Moon Crystal, Holy Moon Chalice, Sword of Sealing, Space Sword, Deep Aqua Mirror, Garnet Rod and Silence Glave.

Yes lets have a sand ninja with sturban throw out an explosive. Just have him say his safe word to make it better.

x

Madara is objectively the best thing to happen in naruto. I doubt there was any other single character who could singlehandedly revive an anime series like he did. Madara deserves to be at the top and be praised