Which one did it the best?

Which one did it the best?

Konosuba is my favorite anime

Did what?

Love it or hate it but you cannot deny the influence Re:Zero had on those other two.

Youjo Senki.

A fellow jingo of culture, I see.

Honestly, Konosuba, I can rewatch it a few times and its just fun happy times.

The other 2 although not terrible are better read than watched.

Overlord. Gave the best fantasy I could ask for. Being OP with great, loyal underlings.

konosuba>overlord>shit>reddit:zero

Wait what you little shit?!

I don't see the other two having a cringelord as protagonist so no

I want to die after reading this

Counting only season 1
Overlord

Konosuba can be rewatched and still be fresh, through the early S2 episodes anyway. Some of the gags (like everything with Darkness) got old and the novel was funnier most of the time.
Re:Zero is terrible to rewatch if you've seen it through once. The only merit is looking for clues on the series mysteries. It had the strongest cherry pop though. Novel sucks.
Overlord has strong rewatch value due to the cool setting and direction. Ainz v. Sunlight Scripture, Ainz v. Shalltear, and Momon v. Clementine are easy to appreciate because they follow turn based rules. There might be "asspulls" but no blatant deus ex that violates the rules.
So first time through, Re:Zero > Konosuba > Overlord
Second time+, Overlord > Konosuba >> Re:Zero

Overlord because it reminds me with the good old RO days.

I'm not much of an overlord fan but the anime is unique by being the single isekai adaptation series that follow the manga to the note, without skipping a single scene or fast pacing a monologue.

Yes i know the manga isn't the source material but look at danmatchi or sword oratoria, holy shit.

its probably konosuba>overlord>re\zero

Meme:Zero > Konosuba > Papa Bones

I remember some weeks ago someone posted the entire lore of biolabs, I wish i had capped it.

>Getting tired of the maso dork
Leave.

Re:Zero had the most meme potential, Overlord is the best standard ORE TUEEEEEE power fantasy, KonoSuba is the easiest to pop on and watch.

Re:Zero threads were fun as fuck, but I never want to watch it again. I could watch both seasons of KonoSuba over and over, and I'd rather read the Youjo Senki manga while listening to LOS!LOS!LOS! on repeat for salaryman jerkoff fantasies because of gallows humor and adorable wolf cartoon Tanya.

Why would you post three different shows handling three different themes and directly compare them?

they are clones of each other

it, can't you read?

Log Horizon.

SAO

>Novel sucks

Out of those three, Konosuba. It's the only one that's consistently good. Re:Zero has like 5 really strong episodes and the rest are mediocre, Overlord is fun for like two episodes until the novelty of a skeleton MC wears off. Although is the true answer.

Konosuba is more fun to watch than to read. Konosuba is bad LN/WN-wise but Re:Zero and Overlord are equal in both in terms on how enjoyable they are to read.

Overlord. It has an actual fantasy setting I like

>tfw Sup Forums loved Re Zero until it got too popular and now everyone knows they are suppose to hate it

They could have stopped the love triangle thing and just have Subaru focus on Emilia instead of dragging it on with those two doing literally nothing the novel is shit because of it.

The LN is literally just 300 pages of getting the same stuff explained at you over and over again.
I wonder why I liked it anyway.

Konosuba

Well that's kinda the point isn't it? Its a monkey's paw of tropes in terms of the romance aspect, though the main heroine=/=main love interest is something not unfamiliar, its not really common especially in isekais. Though if you are shallow enough to dislike the novels because of that the series isn't suited for you anyways. Especially if you didn't like the Echidna and Subaru interactions. Also stay mad.

That one belongs in a lower category with sao and that show where the kids forget they isekaid

No, Log Horizon is fucking garbage. It has little to no imagination when it comes to character design/worldbuilding, there are way too many episodes where characters just sit in a place and talk at each other at length to move the plot forward, the premise isn't interesting or unique, the plot is sluggish, the action sequences are either dull or uninspired.

I don't really care about the animation studio switch between seasons, both styles are pretty inoffensive.

Log Horizon isn't offensively bad, but that's what makes it even worse: it's just mediocre. Other shows have bullshit, but at least that means they have something. There is nothing of substance to Log Horizon, that's what makes it stand out as one of the shittiest of the isekai (which is saying a lot)

You know... "it".

Konosuba is too stupid to be funny and re:zero is too edgy to be likable. Overlord is halfway decent.

Konosuba if the best to watch
Re:Zero is the best to read
Overlord is the best to post about and has the best fantasy.

Konosuba > Overlord > Re:Zero

based op
they are all good

Wait how the fuck is Re:Zero too edgy but Overlord isn't?

Konosuba. """Serious""" (but not really) Isekai like Re:Zero and Overlord are the worst.

Re:Zero literally has mom NTR in it how is that not edgy?

Do you just visit the threads and not read the content of it or something? Because that's a big generalization in regards to Gaaf's mom.

None of them because isekai is a shit genre.

Reinhardt was the only good thing about Re:Zero. Overlord was enjoyable but not even a quarter as funny as Konosuba, which is both enjoyable and has many redeeming qualities.

Konosuba > Overlord > literal dirt > Re:Zero

Wait how is that as bad as what Ainz has done to a bunch of NWs? Or what they do to each other?

Dunbine, because I think Mecha Bug Knights are more radical than suffering, stupid goddesses or Liches.

Konosuba LN vol 1 came out before Re:Zero LN vol 1. Konosuba anime aired before Re:Zero did. Konosuba is actually good.

What did you mean?

But only the first season.

It means you got baited like the sucker you are. Also you are new since posts like that has been circulating around for almost 2 years now.

But did they use "it"?

>It had the strongest cherry pop though.
???