Who remembers this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZogSzW-9bk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The only thing worth remembering from that show was Harima.

This was actually the episode that made me start buying anime DVDs so i could rewatch this scene

I really liked whole cast and it had really catchy openings
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZogSzW-9bk

>tfw School Rumble HD Remaster

>Show is about Harima
>Complains that the only thing worth remembering was Harima

So you ... liked it?

I remember that specific scene because of my handgag fetish

>doesn't remember the shipping war between Yakumo and Eri

>>Show is about Harima
You are an idiot.

I'm not a shipping autist like you. None of the girls were memorable characters.

The school is centered around the school life of Harima Kenji and his wacky attempts to get that girl who only thirsts for the emotionless guy with the occasional glance into the lives of others. Everything pretty much revolves around him. Eri's motivations. Yakumo's inspiration. It all comes down to him. It's HIS story. It ends with him roaming around the US of A as a wandering minstrel.

It's his story. You're saying that you enjoyed him but you hated the story he had to tell?

Actually watch the show or read the manga you colossal dumbfuck. Harima related stories make up 1/5th of the story at best.

As cool as Harima was I agree with that user, I actually wanted to see more of the rest of the cast.

Did we really need a sailor Harima arc followed by a zoo-keeper Harima arc? Asou + Suou date episode was great,

You're not agreeing with anyone, retarded ESL. Learn how to read.

Rewatched it not long ago and Mikoto and Imadori's disappearance during this arc caught my eye. During a beach vacation, 9 out of 10 times the pair who disappears are having sex or are getting it on somewhere.

So I dunno if if the innuendo was intentional when they came back all tired from the island or Jin witnessed it during his teen and was oblivious about it. Found it extra funny.

*It wasn't actually on this arc but one of the other beach arcs

reminder

You will forever be delusional.

>newfag detected

Eri flag master race

>Miss Silent Manga Artist's chapters are centered around her feelings for Harima
>Miss Tsundere's chapters are centered around her own feelings for Harima
>Only chapters that don't involve him in a thematic capacity are Miss Ditz, who makes up at most 15 percent independently from Harima.

Son, I was the guy who PROMOTED this Manga in Perth and Adelaide at conventions. I loved it to bits. As much as it's to show the development of everyone else, it's ultimately Harima who is the crux of every character's web of motivation and moving forward. Don't fucking argue with me. We had two conventions crashed by the LGBT and their psychopathic babbling and I'm not about to let a 26 year-old without a damn social life trying to argue a non-existent point when my crew and I literally FOUGHT for this to be promoted ahead of Gravitation and Zetsubou Sensei. Fuck off.

Yakumofag tears still tasty after all these years.

>Son, I was the guy who PROMOTED this Manga in Perth and Adelaide at conventions
>declaring where you're from on Sup Forums and blogposting
Could you be any bigger of an idiot?

School Rumble is notorious for giving lots of screen time to all the side characters. You can deny it all you like, it's still not "Harima's story".

Australians are fucking stupid holy shit.

That episode was honestly fun.
I have good memories about it.

Indeed

Just a reminder for a newfag who wants to read School Rumble manga, read it from chapter 1 to 281, Then School Rumble Z chapter 6 to 10, Then School rumble special chapter 1 - Onwards.

Thats all.
Avoid 282 onwards & OVA2 at all costs

>notorious
You meant famous?

The end of season 1 was great. Season 2 was ok but I quickly lost interest after the survival games arc.

Anime got cathed up to Manga material, just read the manga & listen what this user says

>my crew and I literally FOUGHT for this to be promoted ahead of Gravitation and Zetsubou Sensei. Fuck off.

I really bet you are regretting that decision now. Zetsubou Sensei had a significantly better close out to the series, school rumble was fun but I just look back and think of the wasted potential. Even outside of the shipping war there was no good sense of closure, the ending itself moved way to fast

Based OTP

who was the main girl, she was annoying as well as the retarded guy she was chasing

8/10 bait

Harima Loves Tenma
Tenma loves Karasuma
Eri Loves Harima
Yakumo Loves Harima

Harima lost to Karasuma
Tenma Wins Karasuma
Eri Wins Harima
Yakumo lost to Eri

i appreciate this :) thank you

oh man this was my shit back then

and eri

Going to watch this show again.

Still can't believe just how delusional you are.

>harima kenji
>harry mackenzie
I still get a good chuckle from these.

A decade later and Yakumofags are still angry.

For a second I thought I had the same thread open twice.

About what? The non-ending?
Eribabbies like you have historically been infinitely more asspained to the point of deluding yourself.

Was the eribaby canon?

No, it even says at the start of the chapter it's a parallel universe.

Fuck Jin. Why didn't he finish it properly?

Best

Kek this poor sap.

Its canon, the sr specials by Jin is confirmed it.

>my supporting character waifu doesn't even listed

Publishers force him to stop it. but as this user says Eri wins.

Guru Guru Mawaru

>*mom walks in*

That's because he's a notoriously delusional shipperfag.

The 2017 special was more or less the same author teasing that took place regularly throughout the end of the manga. Nobody won.

>Itoko that low
explain this

Good taste user

Your tears are delicious, user.
It was obvious Eri wins in the first place :) even without those specials

Did anyone really like the autistic Kappa love interest or the fucking annoying shithead that is Tenma?

>harima will eventually tap this
i wish i were harima

>2 specials
>8 years later
>they're still not dating
>"Eri won"
Your logic is really strange user.

Canon unattractive.

I'm so sorry Eri-chan but..
>unzips

Is it wrong that I hate her and Hanai together? He had way more chemistry with Akira.

They were fine as friends, but I just can't see the romance

>Work in the same place
>Tsundere to each other
>Drinking date
They obviously fuck to each other.

>2008+10
>yakumofags still angry and in denial
let it go user, Eri has practically won already, just because they haven't fuck yet doesn't mean harima will end up with another girl or stay permavirgin forever.

I have a friend who has a girlfriend since highschool days & they gonna be married next year. They 26 now.

Let's face it guys. If we were in Harima's place with all the opportunity he's had, we would've fucked Eri and Yakumo already.

wanna fug that uggo

>School Rumble
>Genre : Comedy, Romance

OH HAY GUISE WATS GOING ON IN THIS THREAD

Whew, it's been so long since I last taste Yakumofags' tears. They aged like wine. It's taste so much better now.

These shipping wars, even if annoying, make me damn nostalgic. Yakumo best girl but Eri/Harima is meant to be.

it's ok to like yakumo, but some things have to be acknowledged

Because they've been a couple since highschool, not drinking buddies like shown in the specials.

Yakumo was garbage though.

>unattractive

And yet, she low key has a Japanese fan artist almost as devoted to her as Creayus is to CC

i'm an erifag and i will still fight you if you don't take that back

Tenma and Lala are the only trash in this show.

Is it true that the author is now dating an AV actress?

Jin looks like Harima am I right?

>that one delusional erifag samefagging like crazy

No the photos circulating were just a joke make-up by him to have his face resemble Harima during some presentation.

dang that's a bummer

If you want to go on, rumors said that Jin's wife is a half-jap and half-westerner, and also his assistant. So its possible that Yakumo and Eri might be two characters based on his wife, and it might explain why nobody won the Harimabowl.

>Dat rain umbrella scene
>Dat flag scene
>Dat dance scene
>Dat onigiri tasting scene
>Dat arranged marriage arc (1st shrine)
>Dat riding dragon arc
>Dat Christmas tree arc
>Dat 2nd shrine scene
>Dat samurai fight scene
>Dat stone charm scene
>Dat after school trip scene
>Dat snow umbrella scene
>Dat visit to Eri house scene
>Dat dating with only 100 yen in hand arc
>Dat "dumped" scene
>Dat hospital scene
>Dat slap (3rd shrine) scene
>Dat engagement scene

Did i miss anything? Eri is the best girl indeed

>and it might explain why nobody won the Harimabowl.

My favorite parts are where she gets jealous as fuck at every girl who tries to get close to Harima, chick almost loses all of her friends just because of a dick

Well, shes crying like a little girl after that though, except to Yakumo.

Me too, except unironically. Those were great drama chapters.

same

Newfag here, i honestly didnt think that Eri will be love Harima at first.

Yakuma, literal wife material ends up with nobody.

;_;

Sara still with her
She become a lesbo.

But Sara is a nun and god hates fags

Sara lives & sleep together on same room with Yakumo in the end though.

it's not gay if you're a girl

source: marimite

>No comfy romcom chapters of Harima living with Yakumo and Sara while also being engaged to Eri

Had so much potential.