Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya

How did a pedobait parody spinoff manga become the pinnacle of the Fate franchise?

Because the Fate fanbase is mostly made up of pedos

>what if we took a serious VN...
>then, what if we took some random, unimportant side character
>and then, what if we made her, and all her irrelevant friends lesbians?
>prisma illya

a complete insult to the Fate franchise.

3rei is a fucking ride and I'm still mad that the anime ruined 2wei's setup for it

Little girls rule TM get used to it

the anime ruined more than that my man

Fate is garbage so by being slightly above average it has reached the top of the pile.

I don't know, but I don't care about the Fate series, I just wanted to watch cute girls kissing.

is it from tv or bd? i heard they fixed some of scenes for bd release

I knew from the start they were never going to do 3rei justice, but there was no good reason for them to undermine 2wei's ending.
Honestly for all the really cool shit that's happened in 3rei, 2wei's finale was the peak of the series in a lot of ways. I enjoy 3rei a lot but it's kind of a clusterfuck.

Man who gives a fuck about 3rei honestly.

Because unlike other parts of the franchise doesn't try to pretend to be serious. Also, it has better action scenes.

That's fair

I love Kuro, but I'm still waiting for Illya and Miyu to kiss.

Yeah I really hope we get that at some point, they are such an adorable cuple.

I thought the pinnacle was the phone game

Why is Miyu so lewd, masturbating with Sapphire like that.

⢀⢀⢀⣿⡇
⢀⢀⢀⣿⡇
⢀⢀⢀⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⣀⣤⣄⣀
⢀⢀⢀⣻⡇⢠⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄
⢀⢀⢘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷
⢀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⡄
⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠁
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇
⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠉
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⠛⠉⠁
⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠓

>End of staff pressing on Miyu's cunny

DICK MY OH

Servants are pretty much the pinnacle of creative bankruptcy and lazy writing, so as the rest of the franchise is going maximum overdrive on the stupid ghosts, the spin-off that discards them in favour of actual characters is obviously compare favourably, even if it is just fap-bait for pedophiles.

>actual characters

I mean you take Fate apocrypha for example, even Kuro looks more like an actual character than anyone that came out of this dogshit.

they knew what they were doing with that staff

>cuple
I appreciate you.

never seen this one without any replies

And now you never will. Good job.

I want to BE Illya.

I want to be Miyu so I can be with Illya.

shit spin offs of the decent fate/stay night will never end because of brainlets like these madman lolicons who are still fapping to these two albino and black lesbian sluts

lolibutts.

And loli tummies.

This is the first picture of them too together where Miyu looks much more appetising to me.

inb4 no chapter this month

Would a non-lolicon enjoy this? Or is it mostly just pandering?

Holy shit that anatomy is horrible.

By being a fun show! Also illya is highly sexual!

The bar wasn't set very high.

Are they still on Shirou namek?

Depends if you hate loli or not, despite what you may get from these threads it doesn't have that much fanservice, it's not an ecchi show. It's a mix of slice of life, comedy and action in a fate setting with magical girls.

Because fate is filled with great ideas but ultimately it is utter shit. Prism Illya just takes those ideas and apply them to a better story. The fact that it was written by a fan also helps, since he writes the characters as the fans perceive them instead of how they really are.

>doesn't have that much fanservice
So what you are saying is they need to fix that in a future season?

Nah they haven't been for a while now, we got some slice of life and plot stuff at shirou's house and now we are at Illya, Miyu, Kuro and Bazett fighting Sakura and beatrice.

time to pick up again.

I wouldn't mind more kiss scenes, we still need one between Illya and Miyu. The show does have plenty of cute fanservice already which is what I like the most anyway.

My honest opinion as a lolicon is yes, honestly Illya, Miyu and Kuro are borderline loli that can be enjoyed by both lolicon and non-lolicon, they're great entry lolis until you fall lower.

3rei is shit and the anime was fine.

I want to be Iri.

You need to go back, normalfag.

You answered your own question, OP

How can she sit like that?
It looks like a good way to dislocate your hips.

Official art got pretty tame lately

I wouldn't really say so.

And yet birth rates are still low in nipland.

Maybe they had all their good animators on the movie

Silver Link are just much better at animating cute shit than action scenes, the movie is not that great at fight scenes either.

>tfw looking at Death March
Damn, this really is true, isn't it.

I hope they don't cut the few good scenes that may occur in Death March then.

It is really not that hard.

She's a young girl that does plenty of exercise, doubt it's that hard for her. Also she's japanese so she's used to sitting in weird positions.

I could think of a better way, if you know what I mean.

Where are all the prisma doujins from c93, it's getting close to a month now and we've only had 5 out of 20 or so scanned. If we don't get them uploaded by the time I get my own copies(probably early/mid feb) I'll probably go out and buy a scanner so I can do it myself but I don't have any experience with it so I'm not sure I would get the best quality, not to mention I'd rather not destroy them.