LWA

only best girls in this thread

so all of them?

I get sad every time I remember how disappointing the TV series was.

Drama Queen. It had its flaws, but it wasn't that bad.

Short hair Diana looks like a dude

I'm watching through it right now. It seems generally fine. My biggest complaint is how absurdly one-note Akko is even for a typical genki idiot-type character. Does she end up with Andrew?

It was a dissapointment that's for sure but it's still rrealy fun.

What the fuck is happening to the site lately.

I'm going to attend a patient. You fucks better keep this thread going please

what do you mean one note? because she doesn't suffer from spineless MC moodswings? her positivity and perseverance are her DEFINING characteristics. and you had better believe there are moments where she gets discouraged, perturbed, and lost but those come at the right times with the right amount of emotional impact to leave a strong and lasting impression. akko's progression and maturity through the series and the outlook she takes in her journey is the whole point of this story. and it's great.

Thats gonna be a tight and steamy box

>only best girls
I agree

my nigga
I really enjoyed how they kept her character consistent throughout, as in no crazy changes in personality, but the fact that she started putting the effort in, going to the library, etc...

No. They completely drop everything that could point to romance in the second cour. The final 7 episodes mostly focus on Akko's relationship with Diana and Ursula.

This shitshow still discussed on Sup Forums ? pathetic.

delete this image

Uncalled for cruelty time?

DELET

What the hell, now I'm fucking pissed.

How about you delet yourselves?

No

>What the fuck is happening to the site lately.
What do you mean?

Amanda is best girl.

>rips coupon
>"w-why, user?"
>kisses her suddenly
>"because I don't need a coupon to kiss my spouse"
>she gasps
>"a-user..."

Lotte is literal perfection

She's not very good in the ways that count.

Why is she so perfect, lads?

She's not

She just simply is.
Agreed as well.

She's not perfect but that's what makes her perfect.

Literally only Lotte is perfect

Perfectly invisible.

They briefly looked like they were going to, but then they decided lesbians would sell better

Fuck you

Is Ursula twist the only good thing Trigger has ever managed to write

Except that this was already esablished as a no yuri show and Diakko got shit down three times by staff.

So in the end shipperfags and yurifags got BTFO, as it should be. Thanks, TsutsumiP

No, because the real twist being she was just naive about Croix's methods absolved her of any wrongdoing which made her look seem more useless and incompetent than she already was.

Post more best girls

her nurturing nature

But she's cute, wild and agressive.

Akk witches are for abusing

>girl
>she

Yes, but I would have liked Chariot being aware of the SDF effects when she used it.

yes

>tfw you will never be as happy as Akko

What's she doing?

All anons that make sthese type of comments are bor abusing.

Stop Bullying the cake.

>gif unrelated

Rivals and Friends.
t.Producer
t.Databook
t.Director

I don't understand user. How is a gif of a clip from the show unrelated to the show? You're being silly.

A friendly smile and hand on top of hand does not equal yuri. You tumblrina lites are fucking delusional. You're seeing what you want to see.

All I did was post a gif user, how odd that you instantly assume something about yuri is being implied.

>How is a gif of a clip from the show unrelated to the show? You're being silly.
Related to the show, unrelated if someone is trying to prove anyone's a lesbian or that the show is yuri.

You cannot protect this smile.

Because it was that Autistic Pasta Bitch's fault, but good thing this Retarded Nip Girl.arrived and retrieved her smile.

I've come to realize the show wasn't disappointing but our expectations were so high after the amazing two OVAS we lost

Akko is the worst part of the show but the cast makes up for it

>only best girls in this thread
If you insist. Speaking of best girls. How many kids would Lotte have with Frank?

DELTE THIS RIGHT NOW WHATS WRONG WITH YOU

Everyone is disturbed, Jasna sees food.

If I lobotomize myself, could I achieve her level of happiness?

>only best girls in this thread
So why do I see pictures of girls that are not Diana?

All girls are best girls in LWA, this is a simple truth.

I'm Diakko trash, and so my first impulse is to post more of either of them, but this thread is short on Constanze.

>all girls are best girls
I bet you are the kind of faggot that thinks that ugly girls need love too and who was kind to that smelly fat bitch in middle school while everyone else treated her like the human trash she was.

>he went to school with fat people
Literally one fat girl in my entire school and nobody liked her because she was a fat bitch

There are only 3 ugly girls in the entirety of LWA's background cast though, and no one ever talks about them, so what's your point?

>Paying $130+ to buy the Toho Store Acryllic Plate off of YAJ
This series will be the end of my bank account.

I just want a life size plush of Lotte so bad

Make your own?

No I don't mean like a pillow, I mean a literal life sized doll with hands I can hold and stuff

Look at this face.

>No I don't mean like a pillow
Yes I figured, it was just the most appropriate image I had. Well, there was one with a more "DIY" vibe, but it was too big for 4chins.

>a literal life sized doll with hands I can hold and stuff
That... may be more difficult than a plushie.

My point is that egalitarian opinions don't work in fandom, no matter how noble they appear.

No it's a plush doll I want so it can be soft when I hold it not a plastic one

>My point is that egalitarian opinions don't work in fandom
Only you believe that.

It's a spineless attitude, and you know that.

It's not like I was saying all girls in everything ever, as you seemed to take away.

I was saying all the [main] girls in LWA are great in their own way.
Except maybe Jasminka, but oh well, maybe the game'll give her something more along with that "wants to be headmistress" thing.

Hopefully LWA Season 2 is as lewd as Darling in the FranXX or lewder

That's a stupid train of thought. Whether someone is "best boy/girl or not" is subjective and has nothing to do if it's good written or not.

>lewd as Darling in the FranXX
pls no, Little Witches are for pure, Ms. Producer won't allow it.

Nope.

>amazing OVA we lost and then Enchanted Parade
ftfy

All your backpedaling cannot hide that Diana is still undisputed best girl and so great no-one else can be only half great.

You have to be completely delusional to think that Diana being best girl is a matter of personal opinion and not an established, objective truth.

Kek, if next season they write Diana in a way you don't like, I hope you don't go around bitching it's OOC or anything.

I even said that I like Diana (And Akko) best, so I'm really not sure why you're being so thorny about my appreciating other Little Witches too.

I can't wait for the Diana bullying next season.

I've seen plenty of people disliking Diana despite her development, though.

Would Ursula appreciate this?

Impossible. Diana is so best girl that the writers wouldn't dare doing such a thing as to endanger her status as best girl. It would be instant bad karma.

Let's face it, user. You're not a true patrican Dianafag. You're a Diakko shipper. Which means you're a pitiable subhuman lifeform deserving only ridicule and scorn.

Well, she was best girl in the OVA's, and even more best girl in the TV series. It's a general feature of best girls that their character development only can result in them being even more best girl.

>you're a pitiable subhuman lifeform deserving only ridicule and scorn.
Rude.

What is your point? Diana is the most popular character and if it wasn't for Croix Akko would be far and away the most disliked girl in the franchise. Are you actually implying that more people dislike Diana than they do most of the cast?