Iron Fortress

I liked it. Felt like a throwback to all those early 00's 26 episode shows, but with all the fat cut off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wSbEsigX3jU
twitter.com/anime_kabaneri/status/809372471111524352
twitter.com/AnonBabble

S2 soon™

It felt like a throwback to Guilty Crown, with writing somehow even worse.

>all the fat cut off
>40 minutes dedicated to literally them traing to get trash out of the train line

Season 2 when

I liked it until it completely ruined it's whole tone at episode 5.
What a fucking trainwreck

Ikoma a cute

KISAMA

It was good until the lasers. Still looking forward to season 2 though.

Waste of good animation.
MUH JAPANESE FESTIVALS NIP STRONK NO MATTER THE UNIVERSE, AGE, OR SETTING, GOTTA HAVE A NIP FEST
Kaban-loli was unlikeable.

>MUH JAPANESE FESTIVALS NIP STRONK NO MATTER THE UNIVERSE, AGE, OR SETTING, GOTTA HAVE A NIP FEST
Maybe it just wasn't meant for you.

Why do you even watch anime?

Kabane?

Is it confirmed? Last thread said it was just rumor.

Kabaneri was great, retarded antagonist though.

12 YEARS OLD

It was alright until Biba showed up.

My daughter is so beautiful.

She's not your daughter if you jerk off to her.

BELLY FULL OF RICE

There's nothing wrong with fathers loving their daughters.

Can S2 fix this?

i thought death fixed it

I really enjoyed it when it aired too, user. Didn't expect much story or character-wise, but It oozed with style and nice visuals + music.
Really glad WIT is making a sequel, since it's probably their most creative work so far.

>NO MATTER THE UNIVERSE, AGE, OR SETTING
it's literally (post-apoc) neofeudal Japan though, of course they will have fucking japanese festivals you cretin

This. Also, Biba was a fucking disgrace, even for anime villains standards.

I want to protect Mumei.

this show is fucking good

youtu.be/wSbEsigX3jU

I liked the OST more than the show itself, but once S2 starts airing I'm probably going to try watching S1 again.

ROCK ON SHOUJO

I liked the anime as well OP, and can only surmise that that fact is due in no small part to having not watched the show with Sup Forums.

Why do I have a very strong felling that she likes it in the ass?

You think?

First several episodes were awesome, but then Biba ruined everything good about it

It's like I have this ability where I can tell if a character likes it in the ass or not, just by taking a single look.

Yeah s throwback to all those early 00's 26 episode shows with the writting of a 2010's anime.

Wasn't season 2 confirmed on their official twitter or something? Why aren't we hearing anything about it?

>set up all this shit with kabaneri getting smarter, driving trains and shit
>have 6 great episodes of great high tense train action
>introduce biba and throw it all out the window
At least it can only go up from here.

Gaijin-kun is the real MVP

I dropped it before Biba came in. was that a good decision?

very good

Yes because you didn't see best bro die.

that steam bow would have actually turned the princesses hand ino cheese if you think about it

To be fair, you need very high IQ to understand Biba.

And Ikoma's retarded haircut.

Like dodging a bullet 2 feat away. You saved yourself a good one.

>that one episode where biba's slut turns into a weird fucking metalzombie or some shit and starts shooting lasers out of her mouth
it was at this very moment of that specific episode where I knew that this was gonna be a trainwreck

WIT are busy with adaptations.

If it really was 26 episodes long maybe the writing would have been better.

>early 00's
More like a love letter to all of Tomino's old shows from the 80s and early 90s.

It was confirmed a few months back. I've been following all the news on it for a while now. Supposedly fall 2018. It's not a huge show, so they don't need to announce it way ahead like BnHA

post CIA edit

you mean this?

It unironically went off-rails as soon as they got off the train.

Train version. Cant' find one

Wait! So they actually get off the train? I thought it was all about riding the train, while fighting off Zombies until they got to the safe haven.

It was, then they got off the train.

Mumei's _____

They get to a safe haven and then shit goes down, government corruption, etc. People really overblow the whole Biba thing, but I will agree he was a shit villain. However, I found it easy to ignore and just engrossed myself in the animation and score.

i wonder how they'd handle Biba having sabotaged all the Shogunate fortresses as he road the rail to the capital. Sure will be hard to get food with all the farming stations torn open and taken over by kabane.

>disregard that
>fight shounen zombies from the mainland

How would the show change if you replaced the regular trains with a shinkansen?

According to the novels, the Japanese islands aren't united into one country, so there are other countries they can go to outside of Hinomoto. I expect this is what they'll do for S2 since that was mentioned as an option in the post-series drama CD.

Habaneros

ROCK ON SHOUJO

Post spinning boiler destruction man.

>Biba is alive in S2

Biba didn't give ikoMAN the white blood, he just overcame it on its own

>rumor
it was confirmed more than a year ago my man
twitter.com/anime_kabaneri/status/809372471111524352

Kabaneri threads were top tier

>Waste of good animation.

Hey its that show virtually everyone fucking forgot about one Attack On Titan S2 was announced.

It had an amazing premise, then threw it away for zombie mech lasers.

It took something with perfect potential for tension and drama that ramps up gradually over the season, then trashed it with generic shit everyone has already seen.

It spend a repulsive amount of time on a completely generic and boring villian who's motives being explained didn't actually resolve the fact they were completely illogical - a good antagonist has to make SOME sense and only be a device. He also has to be necessary, and he wasn't.

As far as i'm concerned it's an OVA series that ends at episode 6.

I'd say it's more like a poorly written shitty OVA from the 80s