Dragon Ball Super

Now that the Anime is coming to an end we can finally see what based Toriyama/Toyotaro really planned for Gohan in the ToP.

Other urls found in this thread:

kanzenshuu.com/2016/07/01/viz-announces-dragon-ball-super-manga-print-edition-2017-release/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More like No-Go-han

Be honest, what are your real thoughts on DBS finally ending?

You are now Toyotaro and the anime has come to an end and Toriyama passed away and said in his will that "Toyo is in charge of Dragon Ball now (Laughs)". You have the three U6 Saiyan's in the Tournament of Power. You can change the story however you like for these three. You can write them in a romance, make them not jobbers, give them SSG/SSB, have them survive until the end, etc.

What do?

A bit sad cause talking every Saturday about how shitty the episode was here is one of the reasons i watch Super. But we still have the Manga which is better so I'll survive. Now I only have 5 Anime to watch tho

that ending =/= cancelled
its not hard to understand that super was not "Cancelled" unless your an underage skipping school

Make them accept they are going to lose and harem.

kanzenshuu.com/2016/07/01/viz-announces-dragon-ball-super-manga-print-edition-2017-release/

>Illustrated by “Toyotarō” (in all likelihood, a second pen-name used by Dragon Ball AF fan manga author and illustrator “Toyble”), the Dragon Ball Super manga covered the Battle of Gods re-telling, skipped the Resurrection ‘F’ re-telling, and “charged ahead” to the Champa arc to act as further promotion for the television series. The first collected volume, covering the first nine chapters and one bonus chapter, was released this past April.

Your thoughts Toyopedros?

>leave freeza to me
>*jobs*
>leave the Androids to me
>*jobs*
>leave cell to me
>*jobs*
>leave Buu to me
>*jobs*
>leave beerus to me
>*jobs*
>leave Hit to me
>*jobs*
>leave Jiren to me
>*jobs*

Has Vegeta actually won a major fight?

toppo

Some waku waku jobber twice.

Cauli and Cabba already make such a cute couple.

is this what vegetafags believe?

>manga
>canon

I wish Toyo would completely take over the rights to Dragon Ball already.

fuck off retards

Yeah, so we can get shit like SSJ5 and Xicor. Sounds enticing, Joaquin Fernandez.

You have a point there. But the fact that Toriyama works with Toyotaro makes the Manga more canon than the Anime whether you like it or not. Tori and Toyo's version of RoF in the Manga flashback doesn't show filler characters like Ginyu or Tagoma which means all the plot with the frog was Toei's bullshit like usual

>Sword of friendship
Canon

WTF did they retcon Kaba already knowing Cowleafla? DBS continuity is so fucked.

>17 will be out next week guys
>this repeats for 12 weeks straight
But this time he's out for real, r-right??

>cant post ascii anymore

Yes, thanks for admitting it Ramon Jose Julio Martinez IV.

I can see it happening once Toriyama dies. I mean right now Toyotaro has the same power as Toriyama and controls the Anime. If it wasn't for him we would not have had pic related.

2-0 dumb gokuck

Whatever makes you feel better Sebastian

>Gohan’s LAST stand

t. Cristobal Ruiz

New digits found

Nobody retconned anything. Toei does their own thing while Toyo does his. Though I'd trust Toyo more since he is directly overseen by Toriyama. For example Kale being a raging dyke is a Toei only thing. In the manga she cares about Caulifla as a friend and boss but not to the extent of where it's full on /u/ like Toei did. She's also shown to already be skilled in her base form instead of being a complete weakling how only gets stronger after she gets jealous. Cabba isn't a complete pushover, and Caulifla isn't a complete cunt and actually treat Cabba with respect after he proves his power to her. So in my eyes manga U6 Saiyans>anime U6 Saiyans.

New bread found

Toyotaro is a retarded fan, not a professional.

orale

>Gokek will finish the series weaker than Jiren, Toppo, and Vegeta

Oh no no no no

nani

Anyone else happy pic related was Toei filler and not Toriyama's. Goku being a dumber version of Superman is horrible. Do the people over Toei even read heir own scripts?

What would a fusion of 17 with 18 look like if they followed through with it?

>toyotaro takes control
>clown and u11 angel start making out in the stands

Another reason the franchise should end when Toriyama retires, not that he's doing a good job at the moment anyway. Toyotaco should keep his shit fanfiction somewhere else.

how salty were the jobhanfags when their cries of "HE'LL MAKE IT TO THE END, YOU'LL SEE, HE'LL BEAT JIREN AND BE COOL AGAIN" were btfo?

Probably something like this.

That would be something worth watching if i say so myself

the fuck

Or this.

>toeishills keep pushing le promotional xD meme using fansites as source when the official media is clear with the manga not crediting Toei, which confirms Toei's series isn't the source for the manga at all

I still wonder why they keep trying every day when even the fucking owners of the franchise already said the manga is the true version and Toei has been proven for change Toriyama's script into their own fanfiction (SSB Vegetto tier-merged Zamasu, Trunks' asspull mode and friendship sword, etc). There's no contest, stop trying to contradict Toriyama and Shueisha

Toyospics BTFO once again. Second thread in a row, this must be getting hard to swallow.

>those proportions

butt Toeipoodle detected

The sword made more sense than the hakai asspull
Mangafag here btw

I wish, it had Xenoverse Sagas.

Thankfully Toriyama reigned him in on that particular idea. It was just retarded. Given Toyo is a Broly fanboy, I hope Toriyama does some more quality control in regards to Kale. Especially given that he dislikes Broly a lot.

>fell for the bait
retard

Glad.
I'm free.
You're free.
Dbs was shit and now we don't have go waste time watching it.

Hopefully Toriyama and Toyotaro make a better job than Toei did regarding Kale Broly

>last 30 seconds of episode 131
>a 100 year time skip
>shot spans up to show this smug kid
>new Dragon Ball series next year about the Adventures of Son Goku Jr
how would Sup Forums react?

Get a grip and curb your autism you fat fucking manbaby.

You were never forced to watch it in the first place, nostalgia slave.

Toriyama designed broly, he doesn't hate him. He just likes fucking with the guy who came up with the idea of his character, so he made kale in that regard.

If Dragon Super had a Xenoverse Saga, It can fix any errors in continuity.

What's her endgame?

>cancerous Xenobabby

What are some posters you instantly recognize from the dbs threads?
>manlet 18fag
>breadhan poster
>smart 17fag
>retarded keflafag
>retardposter

Don't forget that manga Caulifla isn't a fucking marysue and her gang makes sense since she lives in a shithole and a gang is her way to survive there, unlike anime Caulifla that is just a punk. I bet she even came from a good family (considering her filler brother was an elite soldier), meanwhile manga Caulifla is probably orphan or something like that

>concessionfag

No shit, she isnt a cunt to Cabba because Cabba easily defeat her in a clean fashion. In the anime it feels like they are trying to make Caulifla like a fusion of Sarada, Nami and Misty(pre Togepi).

I actually liked this movie more than the entirety of GT. But the problem I have was Goku and Vegeta's families being complete strangers only after two generations or so. That felt like bullshit.

It would be great being their sex slaves. Watching them run around with your sperm in their bellies.

That's a lot of nice juicy headcanon Toyojuan.

parallel timelines = infinite possibilities.
a parallel timeline, where Goku go SSJ4 and beyond.

Shotacon Caulicuck

she wants to cure her autism

>hakai
>is used by student of a god of destruction, referenced 10 fucking chspters before its use
>spirit bomb sword
>goes against what we know in the fact super saiyans cant use the spirit bomb, comes out of nowhere, and has no reason to be used by trunks
Fuck off toeishill

The please of gravely from the fact that it is written in the screenplay is based on the Toei some fountain Toriyama does not matter. Ovules "Bardock - Goku's father 'is completely Toei produced, by the way Toriyama tinentibus culminate in design used Bardock and the arc of the Freeza panel in manga. Therefore, it is likely that they did Toei Saiyan press them breathing space. With this scene in the first episode Kai is reused, this error remains small.

However, in order to explain how the atmosphere around the planet Vegeta exceeds Bardock earth, simply being on the outer edge of it, as Goku beer in the battle of the gods. All in all, is a small thing, and what it is just to take liberties with a Toei save the cost to make a cool scene. In as much as it is indicated by the rule of the cold: if the deep, very interesting, is not necessary to order that the sense.

Babymaking is too lewd.

>Toyo is a Broly fanboy
Nice headcanon

>b-but he had Broly in its version of AF
You are an ignorant so shut up, Paco

The character has a very subtle character development, but I only believe in Freeza and Cell curves.
From the day, Goku teaches that he is always denied when he bounces Vegeta in states: "Hi, not mom, " it affects.
He loves to fight. He loves to fight. He loves to fight. He loves to fight. He loves to fight. He loves to fight and never gives food do thoughts when someone talks about something else. after that. fool, not even inform him, and above all, forced him to take the greatest threat to the earth, an extremely lethal task just dying after he acknowledging that he hates fighting is the moment when Goku finally wakes up and realizes, "Whoa, there is people who really do not like it, I'm a monster, it's so selfish. "This leads do his apologies When teleports cells after the planet Kaio-sama, when Gohan tells Chichi to say he was sad selfish I did what I wanted.
Of course, later, completely disappear in Boo, but anything. You take what you can get.

>Xenocuck is a GTspic

>muh spic meme
Not an argument.

Why are Toeispics so hostile?

Because their fanfiction anime is ending while the canon manga made by Toriyama's chosen successor is continuing indefinitely and they're assblasted about it.

Hakai was stupid, might as well give Goku a sharingan to copy every technique.

Why are Toyospics so insecure?

Is it proper for sounds to have word bubbles?

Toei are a bunch of retards so Toyotaro is just fixing their neverending fuckups. There aren't many cases where a Toyo change wasn't for the better.

>
AHAHAHAHAHHA

why dont you get a life beyond these imaginary wars on Sup Forums?

>no argument
As expected.

>defending Goku using Hakai

>toeibrainlet is too retarded for a manga for kids

Read the manga. Caulifla lives in a literal shithole with gangs, homeless people, indigent children, houses that looks like caves like U7 saiyans' houses
Anime Caulifla is just a punk mary sue, manga Caulifla is a strong girl that survives in Sadla's suburs

>Toriyama/Toyotaro really planned for Gohan in the ToP.
>Toriyama
I don't think Toriyama cares that much about him. Also, Toyotaro can't change what Toriyama wrote in the script.

No. I just want more Sagas.
Xenoverse Sagas can explain away a lot of unanswered questions and etc.

For example, Goku finally meet his parents and etc.

>complete strangers
That's not surprising,user. The Z-Warriors go years without so much as a phone call. The Son and Vegeta families loosing touch wouldn't be unusual. Especially if the Earth went through a long period of peace.

*suburbs

How is he going to perform in the manga?

not the guy you're responding to, but I'm sure agree that while Hakai was absolutely retarded spirit sword was way worse.

Wouldn't Goten and Trunks at least stay in contact? They are best friends after all. That movie was just weird in that regard. It's like everyone except Pan and Bulma's descendant just disappeared.