>1 chapter for some cliffhanger then back to hiatus for half a year

I can’t wait for more CURAPIKT

I sure love HxH season.

>9 chapters of detective shonen goat
>1 chapter that leaves you wanting more
I'm feeling it

Spoilers out in 5 minutes

Best MILF

Togashi understands motherhood can be attractive.

Stop reading spoilers and enjoy the surprise. I'm not saying ingeneral with whatever series you read, just HxH.

Faggots.

>Stop reading spoilers and enjoy the surprise.
Why can't I enjoy the surprise while reading the spoilers?

Perfect.

user, there is so much more important shit that needs to be address that this scooby doo shit just seems like a waste of time.

I genuinely thought Kurapika was female up until I first heard him speak years after I started reading the manga.

He inspired me to keep track of every time I fuck up guessing a character's gender before it is revealed. I'm at 141 after about 12 years.

Nigger several more chapters of nobodies killing nobodies isn't worth even the surprise

>here is so much more important shit that needs to be address that this scooby doo shit just seems like a waste of time.
It's in the little detours that you'll find things more important than what you want.

Oito X Pika

That is such an obnoxious excuse for dreadful pacing and convoluted storytelling

>shipping Kurapika with another man's roastie

>not Senritsu

>That is such an obnoxious excuse for dreadful pacing and convoluted storytelling
HxH is only as good as it is because Togashi only does what he wants to do.
Go read something else if you want more pandering to audience expectations, shonen jump is full of that.

spoilers when

>HxH
You mean Detective Kurapika

>There will never be a doujin of the king fucking Oito with his nen beast solely made for the reason to break in females and impregnate them.

>Senritsu
HAW HAW HAW HAW! Who the fuck is that? Anyway, Kurapika is meant for Melody when she gets better.

>y-you just want to be catered to
Fuck off reddit.

Hes right. There were retards complaining about "muh random ants" in Chimera Ants which Togashi ended up building into a masterpiece. It's the same situation here, I'm glad he isn't compromising with this arc and making something unpredictable.

I can't imagine what the shitposting would have been like at the start of the Yorkshin arc
>muh auctions

Togashi made something amazing, it was Madhouse that turned it into something universally critically acclaimed.

spoilers-
the assassin is a random fodder
kurapika uses O MY DOLPHIN CHAIN and stops them
some inconsequntial deaths like momoze
no chrollo hisoka ging or pariston screentime

hiatus for another year

His lazy art aside everything good was already in it, some scenes just begged for an anime adaptation.

>2011 sold under 6000 units
>pacing stretched so far their were literal slow motion episodes in the chimera ant arc
>user believes it was universally critically acclaimed
The absolute state of 2011fags.

>Hyori Ittai starts wooing
I bust a nut each time. Thank god the piano intro never got memed like Yes' Roundabout thanks to Jojo.

fake news

nigga please

one piece and bnha fags on suicide watch.

Uhm, it's anons, thanks. Like the majority of anons not including the normies, casual anime fans and hardcore fans whom btw are mostly on the same page of the Chimera Ant arc's anime superiority over arcs like Golden Age, Juppongatana, Saiyan/Namek, Alabasta/Enies Lobby, Jet Black Mystery Train and FMArcemist, sweetie.

Except for Lost Children, but that shits on everything.

How dare you think Togashi didn't do something at least great with the Chimera Arc.

new season by madhouse when? 20 years maybe?

what do you think sakura's and karin's relationship is like now?

1999 > 2011 > 2038
2038 has a better ca than 2011 though, blue blood was just silly and finally blonde Pitou.

When Theta, Wobble and Kurapika are on their way to Leorio, half of the still alive Zodiacs and Beyond while they're on the run from one of the last four surviving spiders, Shizuku, long after Oito was ripped apart by the finally murdered Tserriednich.

14 years.

When was the last time HxH outranked BNHA? When was the last time HxH outsold OP?

>that disciple scene with Pitou and revived Kite after Gon forgave her
The scene was good but '38 is still a fucking travesty.

Since always, my dude. Volume releases once a year destroy everything.

Will the anime have a proper color palette finally?

Reminder

>blonde hisoka
delet

>When was the last time HxH outranked BNHA?
I think this one

Is this loss?

Reminder

>Tokyo Ghoul re that high even with literal who manga everywhere
What the fuck is wrong with Japan?

I want to succ Oito titties

>blonde hair
what fucking race is Hisokek suppose to be anyway??

I'm on edge incase Hisoka ends up killing Kalluto, resulting in a fight between him and Illumi.

I want an ArcSys HxH fighting game

Shotoclone Gon with a Gon-San transformation that hits hard but will take away the Nen bar for the remainder of the match after it expires

Kurapika that can select one of the 3 opponents to be able to use Chain Jail on and has an Emperor Time toggleable that slowly drains health

Nobunaga as a technical sword character with a counter

Uvogin as a super armor slugger with a Big Bang Attack super

This

Illumi cares about Kalluto?

What does it take for your manga to be adapted by Madhouse? Do studios just send requests or is it decided by someone else entirely?

Maybe not Illumi, but someone from the Zoldyck's are bound to pick a fight with him.

t.wobble

They ask if you want a second part animated. You have to say no. Only then will they animate up to where it is you think is a good point to end.

maybe wobble wants to suck pika's titties too

Chrollo could be a puppet character as well. With Indoor Fish as his IK move.

Official color manga uses the volume 7 color appearance

hxh is the third best selling manga in japan behind one piece and snk. thats INSANE for something on hiatus most of the time.

The French fucking love their anime.

Can't wait.

what the fak

Kurapika getting shut down hard by Cow was so good.

N A N I ?

inb4 Chrollo shows up at the next banquet or something

SOMEONE EXPLAIN DID I ACCIDENTALLY SKIP A PAGE OR WHAT

Togashi is such a hack that even wins a lot of money by doing nothing

Instead of spoilers we're going to get the news that HxH will still be on hiatus

Kurapika needs a girlfriend.

wobble is the new 4th spider m8

>go through first hiatus
>luck out with it's short duration
...how bad does a real hiatus get, bros?

I would main Pitou and Hisoka

Leave Hisoka to me.

In 2021 actually.
It will be the 10 year anime anniversary and the boat arc should be over by then, just enough to do a 50 ep season then back to hiatus.

kek

There's nothing wrong with BLue Blood, it's a great album

In the original scene, if whoever is animating it doesn't pony up and get the rights to Understanding from the 2011 series for this moment is going to fuck up real bad.

Way better in my opinion

I dont get it
what "footage"?

Imagine no new content until a fucking anime is announced after 4 years + have passed user

It's a parody of those images comparing 1999 and 2011.

The absolute state of 2011fags

Wait, I just found a chart it and nothing shows a hiatus for 4 years or more. Still, there's a real scary year where the new year opened up with the return of HxH after 9 months for two weeks and then it's hiatus for a year and a half. Dear sweet christ.

I mean, there is no 99 arc and as long as the music is good, it enhances the moments. There's nothing in it they made worse so it did become even better. For example, in the manga Youpi's eyes looked more lost and visceral when going up against Killua but he also looked like Spongebob when he got smoothed out. His square, completely black mouth when enraged didn't help. There was a lot of detail missing when you compare that arc to the current one and the Chrollo Hisoka fight.

>the new year opened up with the return of HxH after 9 months for two weeks
It shouldn't even count, those are the two Kurapika special chapters that were released for the Phantom Rouge movie.
Sure they're canon but it's not like they really broke the hiatus.

Chrollo is literally s*yb*y: the character

>1999 vs 2011
oh my fucking god you fucking autists!

Lol, that's 2 years and a little over a month. Holy fuck, I hope this never happens again and Togashi gains Araki's health.