Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TUmm1QjLC5U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah

Me too

>VN
Of fucking course
>Anime
Well plastered altought it has some possing parts.

i'm still waiting for zero tho. Now post Suzus

I have a question:

If Suzu knew about Okabe and who he was, that he had the IBN5100 for a time, and that he should delete that initial D-mail sent after hacking into SERN, then why didn't she tell him earlier before he fucked everything up regarding time changes?

Suzu was pretty reluctant to tell them anything specific about the future. Did she even know that that was what they had to do?

Reddit likes it so we have to hate it.
Robotics notes is good.

I dropped the VN because it was talking so long to get going. Anime was fun though.

Well she must have, that's what she said to them during the whole "repairing the time machine" story. It was the reason they needed the 5100. They wouldn't have known how to change AFs if not for her telling them.

The anime does a good job at distilling it into the most relevant points. Hope the 0 anime does the same thing.

I'm kinda sad the 0 anime won't have the very last bit of Maho's ending. Looking forward to seeing Antinomic Dual though.

Maybe she didn't say anything because Kurisu was there and decided to trust her later.

She wanted to meet her father, it was a pretty important plot point user

it was ok

Like the VN a lot more than the anime.
Hopefully 0 anime does a good job with what it can. Wasn't a bad story it just felt unneeded.

Chaos;Child (the VN) is better. Please read it.

I didnt play C;H and i already spoiled me everything with the anime, what do i do?

Yes, the pacing was pretty bad in the middle, but I still liked it. Hope that zero will be good as well.

The C;C anime? I'm sorry for your loss.
You'll probably still enjoy the vn though.
Also you should play C;H, or wait for C;H Noah. Doesn't matter if it's before or after you read C;C.

PC translated when?

N E V E R

0 anime will be shit. No Hamasaki anymore. I think the biggest factor that made S;G a successful adaptation was the godly directing.

Why does she tuck her shirt in anyway?

not a great feel

No, I did not. In fact, I HATED IT!

Why?

Why does it seem like CoZ is doing the translation of C;C manually. Could they not just dump the text from the already translated VITA copy like they did with 0?

Because shits;gay, that's why.

Suzuha wasn't going to deprive her past self of the most meaningful two weeks of her entire life.

The anime color pallete is so ugly to look at.

>I'm 13

is it actually good, or is it just a reddit meme like Rick and Morty and Code Geass

The first half of the anime felt like all filler, the second half was alright though.

You shouldn't out your age here if you're that young, user. Just some advice.

They're being autistic as fuck and doing every little detail (like untranslated shit in the background) before they release it when they could have just released the game on PC as it is on PS4 and Vita and then release a patch later with all the extra goodies.
They're also working on Noah, which I'm more excited for since I got C;C on PS4 already.

>being this new

Oh, that makes sense I guess. Feels like we won't get it before the end of this year though.
Will have to deal with playing vanilla C;H and waiting on Child.

I meant i watched the C;H anime. Wait, is C;C stand-alone? i thought it was a sequel

I can testify that C;C is indeed better than S;G. Neither are masterpieces but C;C left more of an impact on me, it was better paced and the characters were better utilised. No medium had ever left me as drained after experiencing it as C;C did.

You can absolutely read C;C without having played C;H. But since you watched the anime, and since I've heard the anime differs wildly from the vn, I almost think you should read C;H so that you know what happens 'canonically' I guess.
But still it doesn't matter too much. C;C is pretty much standalone and you can enjoy it just fine without having read C;H.

Noah work is on hold while they've been working on C;C, supposedly. I can appreciate the effort they're putting into trying to get a perfect release, but it's honestly much rather have Noah since I already bought and played C;C when it was localized.

>user is this dense

Superior ED Coming through

youtube.com/watch?v=TUmm1QjLC5U

While C;C doesn't absolutely need you to have read C;H beforehand, it is a lot better of you did. There's a lot of context and themes that change how you look at things in C;C if you actually know firsthand what happens in C;H.

Oh yes of course, in fact I'd say many underestimate how well Chaos;Head ties into Chaos;Child and how their themes and character, especially Takumi and Takuru, reflect each other and build off one another.
But the thing is, sometimes when people ask this kind of question they're really asking "Am I going to have spend all that time just to read the one I actually want to read?"
As long as they read Chaos;Head at some point, and perhaps revisit Chaos;Child after doing so, they will get the full experience.

I love Moeka.

How was the original C;H VN?

Me too.

Alright. Beginning and middle is generally agreed upon to be really good, the last third is more divisive. Then again, the only translated version is for the original, incomplete version of the game, so maybe the full game is a lot better.

When you say incomplete, what bits aren't done, just the ending? Is it even worth picking it up in that case.

I despise, with every fiber of my being, S;G secondaries. As unironically as possible, please kill yourselves. This also applies to TM's Zerofags, I know there's some demographic fanbase overlap there, it reeks of lebbit.

The original PC release contains just the common route, with a good, true, and bad end. Quite a few plot threads and characters are either unresolved, unexplored, or underdeveloped. The Noah rerelease adds six additional routes which expands on all of that, and also adds a lot of new CGs and sprites. The ending is mostly the same, aside from some slight changes, but the context and buildup to it are much better with everything that Noah adds.

Most of the divisiveness also comes from the "science" being a lot more pseudo/supernatural than what people were used to compared to S;G.