Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS

It's time to discuss our favorite Anime of the week.

Episode 36: くだらない正義 – Kudaranai Seigi (Pointless Justice)
Spectre’s devious Sunavalon combo keeps replenishing his Life and summoning Sunvines, but Playmaker never lets up his attacks. Playmaker manages to figure out its weak point, and comes up with a plan to counter it. However, Spectre then uses his trump card…

Cast:
Fujiki Yusaku/Playmaker: Ishige Shoya
Ai: Sakurai Takahiro
Kusanagi Shoichi: Kimura Subaru
Zaizen Akira: Yamamoto Shoma
Spectre: Kajimoto Daiki
Frog/Pigeon: Seki Tomokazu

Script: 広田光毅 || Hirota Mitsutaka
Storyboard: えらん|| Eran
Direction: 布施康之 || Fuse Yasuyuki
Animation Director(s): Lee Sung-jin, Kang Hyeon-guk

Other urls found in this thread:

ycm.wikia.com/wiki/Adventure_Lady_Hitofuki
ycm.wikia.com/wiki/Adventure_Lady_Hono
ycm.wikia.com/wiki/Adventure_Lady_Kumori
ycm.wikia.com/wiki/Adventure_Lady_Mirakuru
ycm.wikia.com/wiki/Adventure_Lady_Shinsei
easypolls.net/poll.html?p=5a668d06e4b0cc26879261b7
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

will akira interrupt the duel and take specter down by exploding himself into data?

No one cares about Gary Stusaku

Try to make a thread when there's another Blue Angel episode that pulls back the waifufags and shitposters that keep the threads alive

ARC-V Scale 36 is out!!! Since VRAINS is disappointing might as well read this instead. Dumping

It's time for a slightly crazier version of Sora

The numeron code?

Ugly? as expected of Yoshida

Is this opponent too much for our favorite protagonist?

That voice, could it be? best Yu is coming?

>more episodes will have frog and pigeon than aoi and go combined

Oh, is just the second best Yu

It's a shame the Manga is ending with a barely develop Shun and Sawatari. I think this is the second Yu-Gi-Oh! Manga to be rushed to its end

Since there are two or three duels left before the end, i would really like to see Sawatari and Shun Tag Duel ala Judai and Chazz in the end of the GX Manga

What kind of expression is Shark trying to convey?

They announce getting an action card every time?

I'am glad Joeri is still as fierce as in the Anime

That way readers don't get confused

Ok, im taking a break to eat lunch. I'll be back

ADVENTURE LADIES CONFIRMED FOR EXFO!
NEW TCG EXCLUSIVE ARCHETYPE!
ycm.wikia.com/wiki/Adventure_Lady_Hitofuki
ycm.wikia.com/wiki/Adventure_Lady_Hono
ycm.wikia.com/wiki/Adventure_Lady_Kumori
ycm.wikia.com/wiki/Adventure_Lady_Mirakuru
ycm.wikia.com/wiki/Adventure_Lady_Shinsei

What's the joke?

On the topic of Arc-V, Reiji is probably my new favorite rival character, he has a pretty sick archetype. It's a shame that I really have a hard time dealing with Yuya's "muh smiles" deal and the fact that I already know that Arc-V just crashes and burns in the end otherwise i'd watch it just for him.

specter's backstory isn't enough

Specter's reaction faces aren't enough, I need more.

Episode 37: 我が母なる樹 – Waga Hahanaru Ju
(The Motherly Tree)
Playmaker uses his ace monster, Excode Talker, to counter Spectre’s Sun Vines. In order to finish Playmaker off, Spectre evolves his Sun Avalon into its ultimate form. As Spectre delivers the finishing blow against him, Playmaker…

Cast:
Fujiki Yusaku/Playmaker: Ishige Shoya
Ai: Sakurai Takahiro
Kusanagi Shoichi: Kimura Subaru
Zaizen Akira: Yamamoto Shoma
Spectre: Kajimoto Daiki
Frog/Pigeon: Seki Tomokazu
Extras

Script: 広田光毅 || Hirota Mitsutaka
Storyboard: 髙田昌宏 || Takada Masahiro
Direction:: 髙田昌宏 || Takada Masahiro
Animation Director(s): 荏原裕子, 横田明美 || Ebara Yuko, Yokota Akemi

don't know where you got the cast list, but not like it matters no changes.

t.yusaifag

Is that the protagonist of the seventh series?

A
FUCKING
TREE

Why do they use that ugly card template?

ad laws of various nations maybe?

Its been like that since the original Manga

Why is Sora such a fuckboy in the manga?

A bit of Fujobait won't kill anybody i guess

And that's the end. Right now Yuya, Reiji, Shun, Yuzu, and Sawatari are on the enemy's base. There are like 1 or 2 antagonists left so Shun/Sawatari will probably deal with one while Yuya/Reiji will fight the inevitable big monster bad guy. The Manga ends this year.

The gary stu won, at this point I am even doubting the duel is even gonna be interrupted at all

I'm not following the manga, is yuri a good guy here?

All Yus share a body with Yuya and banter with each other.

Who cares about Aoi and Go?

>Try to make a thread when there's another Blue Angel episode that pulls back her haters that keep the threads alive
Fixed for you since she‘s the most hated character

frog and pigeon aren't supposed to be main characters.

I want frog and pigeon to catch a break for all the hard work they've done.

I'm starting to wonder if someone owed Seki Tomozaku money.

what the fuck is even happening in zexal

Also why do the monsters talk? ARCV and vrains have no moneyo n talking monsters?

What part of Vrains thread you don't get? Why you keep bringing that shit called Arc-V?

episode 25 i see

Why doesn't anyone run trap jammer or something?

very select monsters talk, chalk it up to spirits or flavor.

The frightfur pendulum were cool, but if we don't get at least 6 predator pendulum then what's was the point?

Yugioh Arc-V Duel Poll

Alright everyone, after doing the arc v gif meme challenge I want to know what are the top 10 favorite duels overall in the fandom.

The poll includes post duels because I hardly doubt people would vote for Sora vs Hikage or Yugo vs Diana but if I’m missing a duel you like and its in popular demand, I’ll add it.

The poll works so you can vote as many times as you want but please only go back to vote for a duel you forgot you liked, not to vote again for a duel you liked, I want to keep this as fair as possible

easypolls.net/poll.html?p=5a668d06e4b0cc26879261b7

Please spread this around I only have so many arc v followers!! You can also share the link on other social media platforms I want as many opinions as possible!

I’ll keep the poll up for about two weeks so share this around until then and then I’ll announce the fandoms favorite duels!!

ps please tell me if theres anything wrong with the poll I am a well known fuck up

JUST FUCKING STOP, THIS A FUCKING VRAINS THREAD FILTHY ARCFAG.

shill new cards not old ones.

What the hell is Akira even going to be doing, except stay in a cage?

break out plan revenge against specter.

This is Firewall Dragon, Playmaker's strongest monster.

Say something nice to it.

I prefer Aoi

>DBZ got a sequel
>Digimon Adventure got a sequel
>Sakura Card Captor got a sequel

is the time right for a direct Duel Monster sequel?

What? Did Sora just Over-Scale Pendulum? Cos there is no way he could have Pendulum Summoned a Level 8 while having a Scale 8.

What's an Over-Scale Pendulum?

Starving Venemy is Level 7, so why is Sora sending 8 cards?

I'm curious about what Reiji's will do. He already went beyond the DDD with DDDD Zero Paradox, so I have difficulty imagining an even bigger monster to fall back on. But if he does go bigger, I certainly won't complain.

Also this will be Shun's chance to give us another good Rank 4. Difficulty in searching RUM aside, Raidraptors could use a second good Rank 4.

I haven't seen much of Zexal, but I do know not to just not question anything in it.

Firewall, you are a fine combo piece. Best of luck in evolving into a real boss monster, and may your evolutions be good.

I'd prefer to not see it dredged up. Let Duel Monsters stay in its tomb.

Jar user out there, work on your deck is still in the drawing board stages. I wound up losing a lot of time over the past few days, but I now have time to get into it.

Yuya used it against Reiji earlier in the manga. It's when you Pendulum Summon a monster ignoring the the Scale values. He Pendulum Summoned Odd-Eyes Phantasma Dragon (a Level 8) while both his Scales were zero.

no never again.

>he won't just log out and log back in somewhere else.

The tower prevents people from logging out.

no it doesn't.

Specter is based as fuck and he is one of the most entertaining duelists we've had in Vrains. His deck is not only unique in concept, but his play-style is refreshingly reminiscent of old DM duels with actual strategy instead of "me ooga trickstar, booga". Ironically, Specter had the chance to duel such cancer and rightfully put an end to it. Additionally, the "Brue Angelu" stick was getting old and Spectre was 100% right in not only knocking that stupid shit out, but also putting Aoi, a female duelist, in her place.

Also,
>Stusaku
>will win with his Yusei powers

He has to stay in the cuck cage and watch until everything is over

>Additionally, the "Brue Angelu" stick was getting old
Her deck is pretty boring,

I mean it was an okay concept but PING YOU FOR 500 gets old fast

lmao let me just open light stage, candina and lyco every duel and not minus xd

Started Zexal II. We need more Gagaga Girl. And Rio is such a babe.

Zexal I was pretty okayish. There's more plot than what was expecting and most of the characters are well done. Not a flawless season, but better than most give it credit for.

Specter is such a shitty character and big step down from previous insane fucks like Yuri and Vector can't wait for Yusaku to rightfully btf him out of existence and any future screentime aside from getting double killed by buy trickstars in the rematch

Keep crying, only the female character's decks are selling, so either Yoshida gets with the program, or konami fires him and lets Ono take over

Can't wait to see who the other three are.

>Vrainfags so starved for anything remotely different that they are praising some pootman's yuri who was raised by a tree

Gagaga girl is vastly underrated. Do not skip the episodes where Yuma duels the school's hall monitor (Or whatever he is) or the soccer guy; gagaga girl gets nice fanservice in those episodes.

What are the chances one of the kids won all their duels, never got shocked, generally had it pretty comfy, and just waited to go home.

Knowing Yugioh, that actually might be a possibility.

Why are babies so weird?

Why do you Arc V fags cling on to Yuri like he's some godsend? He was executed poorly, did nothing, and was overall a shit character