Danchigai chapter 83

I tried my hand at translating, let me know if it's any good. I'm thinking about going back to do all the earlier ones, so this is something like a proof of concept.

Other urls found in this thread:

mangaupdates.com/releases.html?search=66522&stype=series
mega.nz/#F!UpogQLpb!iHEvH6EvTE_Xj_TlrrSPEg
mega.nz/#F!Q1p0yaJK!pB6ydVnsV94CqVclgMzEGA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If anyone knows a non-retarded way to translate お手伝い一回 and お手伝い屋 then I'm open for suggestions.

T/N: maido is osakan for "fuck yeah"

And done.

Is there a decent replacement for batoto yet? Or should I just go ahead and upload it directly to mangafox?

>mangafox?
God no, either madokami or kissmanga, I wouldn't even recommend the latter unless it didn't compress images.

Quite many groups are uploading stuffs to mangadex I think.

Mangafox is cancer.
Kissmanga likely won't let you upload
Mangadex is probably your best bet for now assuming it doesn't die within a month
or start an anonymous blog and post chapter links when you're done then update mangaupdates.com with your release and group name or Sup Forumsnonymous?

I managed to put it on mangadex, I don't know how much good it did since it's the only chapter on there right now, but at least it's out there.

Well as long as it's readable it's better than what we had before for us unable to fluently read japanese....

you could add a volume cover for the mangadex page? previous chapters may or may not get uploaded after the mighty batoto database gets released.

Thanks user, I appreciate it.

Nice work, thanks

Haruki knows his prices

Nice, there were translations up to ch30 something I think but the scanlation was a little behind

It's good that you mention that, because I was about to get started on 21 but if there's already a translation then it makes my >job much easier.

the Sup Forums group that intermittently work on this go by the d/a/nchiguys
mangaupdates.com/releases.html?search=66522&stype=series

There's a mega folder somewhere search the Desusarchive.org/a archives for older danchigai threads, they should be there.

mega.nz/#F!UpogQLpb!iHEvH6EvTE_Xj_TlrrSPEg
It also has the translated chapters so he doesn't have to waste his time translating already finished chapters if he wants to keep going.

Don't worry lads, I found the translations in the archive no problem and I'm well aware of the mega folder, since that's where I got the raws from in the first place. Thanks to the mega folder guy, by the way.

Thank you user! This manga makes my heart all warm and fuzzy. Just what I needed right now.

Added a text file to the mega folder with the translated text from threads in the archives. It's up to chapter 33. File is inside the tr/a/nslated folder.

Thank you so much!

Is anyone uploading the contents of the MEGA to mangadex or shall I?

certainly much more comforting than those other brother sister manga I'm not going to mention because that'll start the fetishists off on another pointless ramble again.
What's Yoneda's new manga like? name? any good?

I need to sleep now but if nothing's been uploaded by 1500 GMT tomorrow I'll make a start

What's its name again apparently not on mangaupdates,
could someone update it?

The engrish title is right there in the pic. Should be 'The Villain Prince can't be in love' (akuyaku ouji wa koi ga dekinai). I'll upload the first 2 chapters in a moment.

I saw that, I just wasn't expecting that bad a title to actually be the title,

something dumb I guess it was the import script script had Yoneda Kazusa's name the wrong way around on mangadex, changed it now
still needs a cover image

Updated folder. It now has all of Kazuza's work I think except for Ekopan and the Little Busters spin off.
mega.nz/#F!Q1p0yaJK!pB6ydVnsV94CqVclgMzEGA

>Haruki and Yayoi get isekaid
I hope his new manga doesn't mean the end of the ocassional one shot story.

Top comfy

Hope he comes back to magic Mutsuki this year.

When is he going to dik the older sister

Mangadex, and I'd make a blog if you intend to continue. I think you can also upload it to mangadex under Habanero Scans (not sure if Mangaupdates accepts anonymous releases nowadays) and he'll host it on his site.

Tokyo 2020

Mutsuki is playing the long game. Just wait.

Looks like the translation project is rising from the dead again. Thanks.

never

They've been dead for a while. One scanlator was whining and said he wanted to skip chapter with Yayoi in it.

Sister wives best wife

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

cockblocked by imoutos like usual

>お手伝い屋
'help shop/store' maybe to make it more fitting for their age

So the twins pretty much know how they will look like when they grow up. I'm sure Satsuki is happy.

It's a coin flip if they're flat or not though

Mom seems like quite the beauty. Yayoi is said to resemble her.

They should make an official appearance already.

Doujins literally write themselves

Why isn't he happy about that?

nee-san is lewd

did the doujin get translated?

what doujin?

muh

>Maido
The correct translation for it is actually "Hell Yeah Motherfucker!"

bump