Di

Umm, you're not attracted to girls younger than you, right Sup Forums? Because if you are then that's just plain wrong!

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-01-22/the-promised-neverland-after-the-rain-more-win-63rd-shogakukan-manga-awards/.126788
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There's nothing wrong with being wrong.

This.
You can't be wrong as long as you're right on your heart

Gotoh!

>a male in his prime reproductive age is not attracted to a female in her prime reproductive age

I actually "WEW LAD" at loud.

An ancestor of him?

I hope the fact that the manga recently won the 63rd Shogakukan manga award for Best General Manga keeps the haters buttblasted about its success.
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-01-22/the-promised-neverland-after-the-rain-more-win-63rd-shogakukan-manga-awards/.126788

>Tfw I feel like a pedo for dating a 19 year old at 27
Don't shame me I already do it myself enough

Why is it hated? Looks cute and good.

Only tumblr hates it because age gap relationships are bad or something

Only a very small but vocal group of people dislike it (SJW tumblr and twitter users) just because they think it's creepy and ""romanticizes assault of underage girls by gross older men"".

But she is the one doing all the assaulting.

But the girl is the one forwarding it. They're just jelly cuz she has good taste.

The only thing I could possibly try to shame you for is being retarded.

prove it nerd

Did someone say Gotoh?

Life is much more complicated than people really think, and age gaps do just happen , and not maliciously either. Not everyone in an age gap is a crazy perv, and it gets on my nerves when people act like it.

Also, at least she's not 14. Then I may get their point.

Same here. My waifu will be 17 this year.

Looks like a buff gotoh

I do hope you are talking about you're waifu.

I shame you for being a piece of shit normalfag

Exactly, so the people whining about it are grasping at straws.

So is the manga actually good? And when does anime get good? I mean it's not terrible but it's pretty goddamn average.

Buff Gotoh you say?

If you're looking for an unexpected development or twist don't bother

Holy shit this show is adorable as fuck.

Do you want you 16-17 yr old kid dating someone in there late 40s? I'd be more lenient if that guy was in his 20s, but no, he's my dad's age.

Man this show is great. It also has one of the best opening and ending of the season.

>Do you want you 16-17 yr old kid dating someone in there late 40s
I too ugly to ever reproduce so I don't give a fuck.
But I wouldn't mind fucking a 16 years old when I turn 40.

Okay, what would the possible repercussions be from a 45 year old man dating a 17 year old?
Technically she is legal, right? Or is that just the age of consent?
How would society view their relationship if they decided to go steady?

Daaaamn, Gitoh look THAT?!

You're fine, user. Hell, my grandfather was in his 30's when my grandmother was born.
As long as you're both legal then I don't see a problem.

Sugar daddy. Girl with daddy issues is being manipulate by the evil horny old man or girl just wants him for money.

From the description I thought this was going to wind up going weird places, but after getting impatient and reading the manga up to 48 it's actually one of the most wholesome stories I've read in a long time. I hope the translations pick up.

Only if the guy is rich.
Also i could be hypocrite if im doing the same right now.

> i could be hypocrite if im doing the same right now
Are you a 16 years old girl dating a 40 years old man?

How many episodes are planned to be released?

Supposedly 12. If the anime continues adapting 3 chapters an episode it should finish up about at the end of volume 4.

Kondo could literally have this all day every day in every way, but he's just too damn good. He truly is a saint.

>arm points down

Do you have any idea how many girls are younger than 27?

She's just scratching her belly, you dirty-minded pervert.

I would say jail is doubtful, frankly noone else but americans give too much of a fuck for such things, unless Akira's parents are loaded and decide to raise shit.
Work trouble is much more likely, and i doubt it would be easy for a 45y old low level manager to just find another job after being fired.
Btw, talking completely out of my ass here, dunno how Japan is about such things specifically.

wow gotoh is yoked there! shinobu definitely wouldn't NTR him this time.

Of course not, onee-sans and senseis are the best.

No, but I like guys older than me.

Are you a little girl?

Literally of them. You're shit out of luck mate.

Akira, get off of Sup Forums, you degenerate autist.

Who isn't?

We're all little girls here.

You're not a pedo, just retarded.

Perfection, honestly.

My waifu's age is currently uncertain, but she is definitely older than me.

I will get off to Tenchou.