This captcha is an eyesore. Disappear!

This captcha is an eyesore. Disappear!

This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha. This captcha.

>he's a butt blasted crossie on an anime image board
>he creates autistic spam threads because something changed
>he does it for free

But can Shiki beat servants?

Can Shiki kill the captcha?

This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post.

Never use text captcha in my life.

Underage?

Today, Shiki was not a faggot

Well, actually.

Dumb lesbos are lucky they will never come face to face with the Tohno Gland.

what do you mean the captcha doesn't look any different to me teehee

If you don't remember before we had a captcha you're a newfag.

That makes you a literal newfag.

i remember when i shit in your mouth

They're bi, at least for Producer (You).

Isn't it time hiroshimoot removed the 60 sec cooldown like moot always said he would? It takes longer than that to fill out the fucking captcha anyway.

Only passfags and phoneposters will remain now.

>Legacy captcha no longer works
>have to click cars, sign and traffic lights forever

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

I have neither; the I don't need to solve shit more than once a week anyways.

>remove 60-second cool down

Hahaha, never going to happen. Buy a pass! Don't you love Hiro??

At least on the image dump boards. Right now there is no advantage in posting on say /c/ versus Sup Forums, since it takes exactly as long.

He could kill the concept of captcha, but that doesn't mean it wouldn't get replaced by something even worse

>he's a butt blasted crossie
Crossboarders don't know what Tsukihime is.

>日本語 captcha

dum jap ruining my imageboard

Nothing can be worse than clicking slowly fading in and out road images for minutes just to get an error in the end.

Fucking retard

Reminder that the few days of being unable to upload images was Hiro testing out the bandwidth saved so he can eventually make image posting a pass only feature.

Those literally don't work, they just give you another one.

Just post on other anime imageboards, retards. If you haven't at least started to use them by now you're an idiot.

>[s4s] lowers the cooldown of your post if you upload an image
The shitpost board has it, which means that they considers the suggestion a joke.

>few days
It was one day

There was no way to solve this captcha It was bolted, fastened, chained, locked, restrained. Its beriah had created an artificial world of restriction preventing all who hoped to solve it from doing so, caught with their desires just out of reach like Tantalus in Hades. How could I, with my puny arms, hope to solve a captcha so impossibly closed? "Latin latin latin latin latin (ruby text ruby text ruby text ruby text)" the captcha mocked me as it howled with the effervescent laughter of a thousand cherubic demons. This captcha could not be solved. It had been sealed shut forever, any attempts to solve it doomed to fail, myself inevitably the next in line. The FOREKNOWLEDGE that this ghetto had brought me had already shown me all of a billion million possible futures, and lo for it had remained unsolved in all of them. Nothing and no thing could be done to change the status of this captcha. The impossible human cognition of 'solve' could simply not be transposed upon it by a fragile mortal mind. It was shut and sealed beyond what any attempt to solve it could say. This captcha could not be solved.
>--------------HOWEVER

spoon me

You post on based Reddit too?? O_O Hahah thats fukken awesome fellow Reddibro xDD

O-okay, a nice one is samachan.org.
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Isn't she supposed to tower over master?

>threads from last year on the first page
You have something that's not fucking dead?

>Nothing can be worse than clicking slowly fading in and out road images for minutes just to get an error in the end.
Jesus Christ, this.

People do use it though, especially on airing days and if more people post then it'd be faster!

It's far from dead. There are only a few that got bumped recently.

What a retard.

Also the admin is a cute girl who gets her nudes leaked all the time

Please leave sama-mama alone kudasai

We need someone to buy out Hiro. That gook has burned all possible bridges with us. Fuck moot for selling the site to him

I'll post it if you're not respectful enough of me

This. people will start moving to 8gag thanks to their better captcha system. Sup Forums is finally dying

I actually have important stuff to do. How do samakiddies always manage to waste my time.

I hope hiroshima finally nukes this site. Just set us free.

This. I wanna die already.

What's worse is that phoneposting actually has better captcha. I think using Chrome also makes captcha worse for some reason. I tested it on Chrome mobile and Clover. I gave up on Chrome after 3 minutes, Clover was instantly accepted. So it's based on your device ID somehow.

Can we get Notch to make another offer to buy the site

Would Notch be on Sup Forums's side or on the side of the normalfag cancer that has infested this place?

Sup Forums's side. Tweet at him. Hiro cannot be allowed to destory this site anymore than he already has

>he wants our admin to be a Sup Forumsermin scum
No thanks, I'd rather deal with Hiroshima's hijinks.

Yes and no word if god better question can beat girl version ?

>they want a fat crybaby to run Sup Forums
fuck off you niggers

Better yet post on samachan.org

>this post gets deleted
>when it was board culture for years to put it as the 2nd word in the captcha
Mods and jannies do you even lurk this website?

Notch would actually care about this place since he came from here.

But what board did he post on?

You should stop shilling your dead shithole and fuck off back there desu.

He came from fucking Sup Forums. Fuck that.

>Make a new website for all the Sup Forums boards
>Make a new website for all the cancer normalfag boards
Lets be honest, Sup Forums is too big.The normalfags don't want anything to do with us, and we don't want anything to do with them.

Yeah seperating western shit and japanese stuff would be a good idea.

seriously this
we could split three ways between weebstuff, vidya and the other stuff and split some boards too

Retarded idea that won't solve anything. Why? Because some non US boards already did the same. It will rise baordwars worse than
>u reddit newfag
>no u reddit
>go back
>no u kys

wtf are you on about? I just want to post anime on my anime imageboard.

>Also the admin is a cute girl who gets her nudes leaked all the time
Bullshit

Back when it was good. Got any better ideas on who would buy this place?

>I just want to post anime on my anime imageboard.
And you can.