Are you ready to be blessed by literal perfection, Sup Forums...

Are you ready to be blessed by literal perfection, Sup Forums? Since the Persona 5 anime will air this year the best girl awards are pretty much set in stone.

best girl is sensei and everyone agrees

Everyone in your basement maybe.

and?

I was convinced Kawakami was best girl, and then Futaba showed up.

>le bazinga girl

You posted the wrong image user

Futaba = Sensei > Everyone else

I'm watching it for Joker.

>mommy issues
Eugh.

>homosexuality
Kill yourself

>if you don't want to fuck your teacher because your mommy didn't hug you enough you're gay
Yeah, sucks if there's like 5 other girls around the protagonists age that you can choose, you literally have to date used goods.

I am still burned out on the story after my first playthrough. I am a big jrpg buff, but this game was too long, well maybe not too long, but the pacing was ass.

They literally cut out content so it would be shorter

persona 5 is garbage

All Hail the Queen.

Can't wait to get that fig of hers; even if it is gonna be like $300.

Chie got a figma

All girls are best girls.
Except Ouya and that fortune teller.

>Except Ohya
Fuck you. Agreed on the fortune teller though.

This is actually kinda sad.

The minor girls are so much better. Chihaya beats out Makoto on cuteness factor alone.

The hell did Chihaya do to you guys?

Scammed me out of my fucking money.

She's dead. That's what she did.

All the girls in the game were pretty bland. Makoto stood out because of her slap to her friend. The actual best confidant after that is Sugita.

She gives it back though. With all of the benefits of easier maxing confidant ranks.
DELET

Low blow man. Boo.

I don't agree.

Would've been vastly improved if they had cut out a lot of the redundant dialogues and phone chats.

>irony
Makoto is the blandest girl. Her fanbase consists mainly of literal niggers

Persona 5 was pretty disappointing in general.

>I am a big jrpg buff
>I am still burned out on the story after my first playthrough

Liar. Beat it twice myself and enjoyed it(Kawakami romance first then Futaba).
You'd never make it through most jrpgs if this was too long for you.

>you'll never impregnate your teacher gf while she still has to teach you while her belly grows

>mfw I'm romancing Ohya in my current cycle just to get her christmas gift because she's such a bitch to level up normally

You'd never survive the tales series.

I want to play them one day. I assume those games are all about traveling the world and seeing new places and things all the time, unlike Persona where a large chunk of the game spent messing around in one area while waiting for the main plot to advance.

What the hell is the market for the Persona anime anyway aside from die-hard fans of the game if even that? The story sucks, the characters suck, the music just rips off what's popular and jams a bunch of engrish in there, and most of that is the general consensus about this series. The only selling point it has to series fans is that it lets them choose their waifu, which they can't do with an anime. The only positive I can think of is that the protagonist is forced to have a personality of some sort.

Maybe it exists because it sells? Maybe it sells because people like it?

Tales of Symphonia is considered to be one of the best and it's still entry level trash. The plot is a ripoff of FFX's but with worse characters and less coherence and the gameplay is button mashy as hell

You know, why do people keep getting mad about characters being pandering? Ann is clearly meant for fanservice, Futaba is clearly nerdbait, Makoto has her own waifubait moments and Kawakami as well as Takemi both fulfill teacher/maid and nurse fantasies respectively. But why should I give a shit when there’s clearly more to their characters?

>Are you ready to be blessed by literal perfection
Yes, the anime will add Hifumi as a team member

Persona always has a lot of good girls, but 5 really went the distance. There‘s not a single girl in the main cast that doesn‘t deserve her own plethora of doujins.

Cute doujins at that

She was the one I chose to romance in my first playthrough.

Congratulations on making the plebeian choice.

best ass

No way. Most of them are fucking shit.

Your opinion is shit

Your standards are.

my nignog

I will be blessed by perfection in episode 1.