Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko

Did everyone just stop caring about this?

We’re just waiting for oyakodon.

Yes, including the author.

too much hiatus

No NTR no hype.

Redpill me, anons. I dropped off around Carol's sadness arc.

What's changed?

Carol got her senpai

GAO!

middle school short hair Misuzu

!

fumita is getting better at digital art

Taking way too long for Misuzu to try to fuck Tomo

Is the hiatus over

nope

Completely

The MC is too stupid and Carol is annoying, Misuzu and Tomo are fine tho

when

too soon

Nothing happens.

People tolerate the threads because of the daily page, otherwise the threads are pure shit. Once Tomo-chan ends you'll probably never see them again on Sup Forums, which is really a good thing.

why are you so stubborn about this? i literally don't get it

Volume 6 is released February 8 or 9, but expect the mang to restart a little earlier.

stop pretending this manga is good because of the cute girls. its really not that good anymore

It got boring.

yall are fags

yes

>Did everyone just stop caring about this?
Almost, the rest of us damned souls are just waiting for hiatus end.

I forgot this existed.

Now that I think of it, this whole manga is a realistic general depiction of how a typical beta virgin isekai protag would act after getting cheat powers (minus the actual isekai thing of course). Rather than suddenly turning from an introverted neet to a freindly outgoing person who is liked by everyone and has no trouble communicating with people at all that happens far too often in these kinds of stories for some reason, he'll stay the same beta virgin full of insecurities and would repeatedly shoot himself in the foot just because he's afraid to take an action or has no experience.

it's kind of funny that you bring that up. up until recently(see OP) Jun had for the most part covered that up from tomo as a result of being her friend, in a way that would end up hurting their romantic relationship. dating someone that has the same personality as you is tantamount to narcissism. you could apply this to sink some crack ships in this series as well.

No new pages for over a month, so yeah pretty much.

I want to give Tomo the mating press, I want to force her to be a weak pregnant girl.

Is this a new page? I can't tell

Kaiju fight!
>Tomo
>weak
her kids will birth to the Sayan race

Not if I knock her up with my worthless neet babies, I will break her spirit with my mediocrity

>Not if I knock her up with my worthless neet babies
That's what Jun was and she turned him into a peak male specimen. First you'd have to find strength to knock her up (and before you say [SPRAY] remember, the japanese cold barely stopped her, she basically dared for Truck-kun to run her over by lying on the road, and meandering Rape gangs fear her). And then if you even succeed on that first obstacle then comes the hard part: Regardless of whoever impregnates her, Tomo's offspring will have to be strong enough to grow and develop to full term inside Tomo's womb, that will be 9 full months of said embryo fighting 24/7 agains tomo's abdominal muscles to carve itself some room to live in without being crushed by Tomo's own, fit as fuck body. A child born in such conditions will have no other option but to be the forebear of a new warrior race.

How about instead of me getting on her level, how about I just bring her down to mine.

And how would that work?

We got a hiatus update yet?

>implying she isn’t stronger than a saiyan

only some volume extras

kinda. the "daily drop" pace caused me to lose out because i'm not on Sup Forums every day, and i didn't know a good host site. i just lost the flow of the story

>i'm not on Sup Forums every day
well, lucky you.

>implying it will end

I bet the next news we will have is Fumita having health problems and prolonging the hiatus until a year after, his demise.

The joke got old fast and the characters were about as flat as the paper they're drawn on.

do you think people would do that, just go on the internet and tell lies?

so fun fact, the volume scans confirm, carol was biting her lip here.

I also don't know what the fuck fumita was thinking with this screentone, it looks absolutely terribly aliased when it shouldn't.

oh and apparently fumita colored this in the volume and no one told me.

So this is what the colored manga is supposed to look then, I guess the ones in here really have been way too dark. Carol's top hair is almost white.

I came here to laugh at you and be cute

IS THIS A NEW CHAPTER??????

it's the last chapter before the hiatus, the end of the ms arc.

...and I'm all out of laughs

>IS THIS A NEW CHAPTER??????
I bet somebody could come up with a fake new page, and people would really fall for it.

are any omakes out?

for vol 5, yes. they're over on world-three.
he changed a few things in it, too.

there's a couple other choice shots from the volume, too.

some of these shots really seem like they should look better.

like, a lot better.

that's it, do post more rapey Carol

Tomo is old and busted
Komi-san is the new hotness

whatever do you mean?

my pants are down do proceed

guess i skipped a page

Post the real page you asshole.

It's not white, she's just glowing.

When will he win the Tomobowl?

for some godforsaken reason, this wasn't part of the vol 5 extras release.

Tomo is still the prime current tomboy. Komi's the one that's got competition for her type.

Goddamn that is lewd

I'd love to have this as a sticker

Same.

Did Fumishit stop running out of ideas about how to keep the status quo yet, or is it still on lolhiatus?

What do you think dummy?

All the above.

so, a net good?

Misuzu is gay for Tomo, right?

Maybe, I dunno. We haven't gotten a clear answer on that. She might just be afraid to lose her closest friend.

Also, there was a Jun-centered flashback arc. We saw him avoid Tomo for a year because she was an onnanoko, his time with Misuzu and making up to Tomo.

Can this gay shit stop? These two cunts do nothing but twirl their none-existing mustaches over things that may or may not have happened regardless of their input but they take all the credit regardless for literally anything.

Easily worst part of Tomo-chan.

tbf, a lot of things have happened purely because of Misuzu. She's just got a side of it that's less in their favor.