Isekai anime

>isekai anime
>world has some furry beastmen race
>protag overpowered as he is rescues the slaves, abolishes slavery and in return a loli beastman falls in love with him

What is some other shit that needs to fucking stop?

Other urls found in this thread:

raisingthedead.ninja/2017/12/31/shinka-no-mi-chapter-66/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what's an isekai where they actually abolish slavery with no repercussions?

Which one is this now? Isekai Shit #429?

hopefully.

Most I've seen don't abolish slavery. Hell, they don't even free their own slaves.

i want to know what ones did OP read that actually successfully have abolished slavery. usually if you do it all of a sudden it leads to economic and political instability.

The isekai itself as some people mentioned is sometimes pointless. Many stories (the ones that have few/no rpg videogame references) just brand their beginning as "isekai" for marketing purposes when the story could work perfectly without it.

Ah the "loser, shut-in, NEET, friendless in the previous world" trope also pisses me off. There are other ways to make your MC likeable or relatable. 99% of isekai do this and it just reeks of "lol let's make something our human trash audience can easily self-insert to so we can get rich!".
Also it makes no sense for such a grand loser to end up saving the world and getting all the girls, which again happens every damn time.

You know that most of those isekai WN are written by people you consider losers and not alpha chads right?

Youjo Senki was a good Isekai, pretty different

well your post is pretty different

I hope he gets caught, they cut off his limbs and breed him enough so he gives birth to a child for every person he killed.

YES

just because you are a loser, doesnt mean you have to be a bad writer
well maybe it does

It's been a staple of fantasy stories since forever, it just used to be potato farmer peasant becomes the chosen one instead of shut-in neet gets isekai'd.

> Be Abraham Lincoln
> Gets shot in head
> Opens eye and goes "What the fuck I'm a baby now!?" "What the fuck in in Isekai!?"
> Train everyday, and grow up
> Rise to power
> Abolish slavery in Isekai
> Sparks another civil war
> Wins the war
> Gets shot in the head again
> Rinse and repeat

>gets shot in the head again
>wakes up back in the Whitehouse
>inception music blares
Kino.

> i want to know what ones did OP read
Abraham Lincoln Tensei

Pic related will make best isekai

>tfw you will never be reincarnated as a roman look alike and build your own nation

Beastmen and elves are always stronger than humans in one way or another so why do they always end up being humanitys bitches?
I hate that trope so much

Especially elves can't win against dicks. The larger a dick is the more lickely an elf will submit to it. Why do you think they always enjoy the orc dicks that get slammed into them?

Because most of the time they are numerically inferior. Yes maybe a beastman or elf could beat every human 1v1, but they can't really do shit when they're out numbered 10v1.

Sometimes a beastman can overpower a bunch of humans, depending on the race. So elves are the ones at disatvantage here.

It's just an excuse for the protag to be a beloved savior by them for fulfilling the prerequisites for a basic socially acceptable human our world. Also Japan seems to associate elves with little hidden villages in the forest rather than massive empires of haughty supermen as they are in most western media.

It's only really a Japanese thing, and even then only really an isekai thing.

This but I'm the sole donor of sperm

>massive empires of haughty supermen
really now.

Noldor, Warhams elves, elves of most D&D settings, etc. Elves in the west are usually powerful as individuals and nations.

The great emancipator goes where he's needed. It's a shitty job, but it needs to be done.

I thought elves come from humans and flowers making babies

What's that from?

Soul Sacrifice. It's from the bosses you're killing.

The japs have it right, elves having such a low birth rate would cripple them as a species after one war after which they can only live in the forest.

Damn.

Do they also have low birth rates in western media?

Low birth rates isn't really a thing most of the time. Take a look at Tolkien's elf family trees and you'll note that they seem to fuck a lot, for instance.

And either way, they'd still end up with explosive populations due to how long they live.

If they don't die before reaching of age right?

>What is some other shit that needs to fucking stop?
Oh new Death March thread?
10 claps out of 11.

Well, yeah. I'm sure realistically most of a race with multi-century lifespans would die of natural causes around 200, but that doesn't seem to be an issue with elves.

I guess trying to think realistically about it is futile anyway with all the different variables like healing magic, how elf physiology differs between settings, etc.

So that kinda leaves getting mauled by animals, captured by other races and your souls actively getting eaten by the spiritual representation of hedonism and depravity.

OH and the occasional war.

Tanya was Right!

They're not superior Dawi.

Every race is the best race in WHFB. They're all so well fleshed out. Even the Norscans have a ton of depth and nuance to them.

Even the rat furries that threaten to go full north korea with nuclear rocks? LETS GO!

The thing about the elves that most modern depictions descend from is that they're in a peculiar point in their history. The Tolkien Elves in their height ran the mortal plane of the setting. They lived lives, had normal families, all sorts of things you expect from humans. They just lived on grander scales, as did everything in their era. The Elves of the LotR are a passing race. Most have moved on to notHeaven, and those that remain are specifically charged with safeguarding the world and usually have a particular sin or past folly they must overcome and make up for. By the end of the LotR, their last mission has ended and most are moving on as well.

It's very unlike most depictions of elves in any setting, really. The reason is as it often is, the shallow mimicry of an execution of a concept without the guiding principles and context of it. The Elves are leaving as part of a larger symbolism of the passing of an age. Gone are the days of fighting dragons bigger than mountain ranges, stealing light from trees, and slaying the fallen angels of the devils. Now comes the mundane age of recorded history. So the elves, immortal and super human, crafted for a different age, pass on too and their magical influence on the world wanes. It's all very poetic and so on.

Most just take the "immortal/live long, magic, tree fuckers, bows and arrows, not many of them" thing and run with that.

>tfw not sure if would actually be creeped out by beastmen if isekai'd
Humans are bad enough, but now they have animal features? Maybe genocide isn't so bad after all.

>Gone are the days of fighting dragons bigger than mountain ranges, stealing light from trees, and slaying the fallen angels of the devils.
Did this really happen? Elves are hardcore.

Alas, Tolkien could never get his shit together enough to get all the backstory out, but the Silmarillion at least covers some ridiculous Elven history nonsense. Pretty sure one Elf definitely fights a giant fucking dragon somewhere, not Satan steals the eponymous Silmarils, special holy light things, from a tree with the help of Shelob's even gianter, more spidery mother, and of course Sauron was himself a lesser angel who served the big daddy fallen angel Morgoth, the not Satan.

The whole point of the elves was a kind of historical construction of old myths about the precursors of Man. The Greco-Roman "Golden Age" People who were all around better and more awesome than today's shitty humans. There's a lot of myths about the gods making different versions of people until settling on humans.

why settle on humans though?

Because they're really good at accidentally resurrecting dead gods.

The ways of God are unknowable to mere Mortals. I don't know if there's any reason illuminated in Tolkien beyond some Christanity metaphor. In real world myths, it was typically because the Gods doing this were capricious and something about the older awesomer humans pissed them off so they killed them all and tried again.

What isekai are you reading where the protagonist actually emancipates the slaves instead of just going "it's their culture and I shouldn't rock the boat but I will purchase a beastman slave girl for myself"

I know literally none that do it. Mainly because it's impossible for the MC. It's not like he can control the whole world from one kingdom. Hardly do you even see the MC explore the whole world.

Edge of Gettysburg, starring Tom Cruise as Abraham Lincoln.

It's probably because most novels that use slavery use it as a narrative crutch to create a character loyal to the MC for cheap (narratively). You don't have to write a proper introduction or early interactions of that character if you can just explain away blind loyalty with "oh this guy bought me and treats me well".

Is he ever going to take his horns off? That could be really funny

I want there to be a Pokémon Isekai, except it's a real person going to the Pokémon world, they don't turn into a Pokémon, and maybe we get to learn about the world's history, instead of "it depends on the writer/the reader's interpretation. I need an explanation for the Pokemon slavery. So hopefully it's rated TV PG or PG 13, or whatever the Japanese equivalent is.

There is no Pokemon slavery, what are you talking about.

>protag overpowered as he is rescues the slaves, abolishes slavery and in return a loli beastman falls in love with him
>She then chooses to be his "willing slave"

why do people think it's easy to abolish slavery without any repercussions?

>manga about writing/managing manga

People think power means doing things without repercussions.

>The school council is some sort of secret organization

this isn't the high school LN thread buddy.

I like Mixed Bathing in Another Dimension's mild twist, the MC wants to purchase a cute girl but instead ends up with a seven foot tall desert lizardman who sells himself into indentured servitude in exchange for water for his people, which the MC can provide with his magical bath

motherfucker name 5 isekai where the mc actually fucks with the slave system
I DARE YOU

Realist Hero but that's kind of because the MC is actually the king and has the power to dick with national policy.

Define fucking with the slave system.

>isekai man dodges the truck

All I want is a human supremacist MC who exterminated so called “Demi-humans”. Is that too much to ask?

does that mean you're leaving elves, dwarves and the like alone?

Fuck off with your edgy shit son

Dwarves yes, elves are for pleasure slaves

why demi-humans and beastmen but not the rest of the other fantasy races?

>Abe goes from world to world planting seeds that will eventually destroy that world's civilization by letting loose the monkey hordes
BASED
A
S
E
D

I want a Gintama Isekai parody.

1. Dwarves are bros
2. Demi-humans are direct competition for land and resources
3. Elves are also called competition, but their low birthrate and life no lasting youthful appearance gives them a versatile role in any society (as cocksleeves)

Because they don't live near blacks

Even without minorities doing stuff, won't the slavers and other people who depended on that practice revolt and stuff?

raisingthedead.ninja/2017/12/31/shinka-no-mi-chapter-66/
>「『Instant・Farm』」
>The moment I chanted that, a certain object appeared in my hand.
>It was something that, to me, was familiar, but also did not exist in this world.
>By no means had I thought that what I was imagining would really appear, leaving me shocked as I started at 『It』
>「……Seriously……」
>Yes、what appeared in my hand was――――a『Smartphone』。
>What I imagined, was a farming game application that the smartphone had
Fruit of Evo is now Smartphone isekai too!

In the US only like 1% of people owned slaves. They can revolt if they want but they'd get fucked up pretty bad.

Skelebro isekai does it best with the MC fucking shit up in person

I mean minroities as in... well, other races.

Would anyone like to talk about some 盾の兄さん Shieldbros

You know that still doesn't make it good right

>You know that most of those isekai WN are written by people you consider losers and not alpha chads right?
And how would you know that?

Where were you when images where down.
Was expecting a Fuuka dot post.

>not Dawi Zharr

Overlord is the closest.

Nowadays that depends. High Elves are depicted close to Tolkien elves, being high and mighty but declining in numbers which they do not usually express to others. Wood Elves are usually just hippies in the forest. Dark Elves/Drow vary the most and it's kinda rare that their society are even shown

Slavery begins and ends for economic reasons, not legal. For example China never had the kind of massive slave institutions that the West did, because labor was plentiful.

this better fucking end in humiliating failure and everyone beating up this overconfident retard for wasting their time

>it didn't
This is the worst thing I've read this year.

Arifureta
Shield Hero
Re: Monster
Death March
Tensei Slime

nice training wheels

Is that really how a kiln works.

But how were their labor conditions? Check mate.