What video game series would make a good anime

youtube.com/watch?v=A9JV0EvCkMI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2mD4jQNRuHs
youtube.com/watch?v=BV-NKFm13n4#t=4m54s
youtube.com/watch?v=YadXprwNe0k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm

That's all I could think whenever they had group shots on mother base, it's like a bad anime.

Yakuza.

This would make a god tier anime.

Drakengard would be a glorious trainwreck

not MGSV
MGS1-2 yes

The world has been reduced to rubble. Humanity is nearly extinct. The half-destroyed cities have become uninhabitable through radiation. Beyond their boundaries, they say, lie endless burned-out deserts and the remains of splintered forests. Survivors still remember the past greatness of humankind. But the last remains of civilisation have already become a distant memory, the stuff of myth and legend.

More than 20 years have passed since the last plane took off from the earth. Rusted railways lead into emptiness. The ether is void and the airwaves echo to a soulless howling where previously the frequencies were full of news from America, Europe, and China. Man has handed over stewardship of the earth to new life-forms. Mutated by radiation, they are better adapted to the new world. Man's time is over.

A few score thousand survivors live on, not knowing whether they are the only ones left on earth. They live in the Tokyo Metro - the biggest air-raid shelter ever built. It is humanity's last refuge. Stations have become small states- nationstations, their people uniting around ideas, religions, water-filters - or the simple need to repulse an enemy incursion. It is a world without a tomorrow, with no room for dreams, plans, hopes. Feelings have given way to instinct - the most important of which is survival. Survival at any price.

Nakano-sakaue Station is the westernmost inhabited station on its line. It was one of the Metro's underground stations and still remains secure. But now a new and terrible threat has appeared. Hinako, a young girl living in Nakano-sakakue, is given the task of penetrating to the heart of the Metro, to the legendary Otemachi Station, to alert everyone to the awful danger and to get help. She holds the future of her native station in her hands, the whole Metro - and maybe the whole of humanity.

>850x1322
Meturo: Rastu Raito

Warhammer total war

Counter-Strike, of course.

It could be your standard noob to pro story with a tournament arc. All the battle scenes can be based off actual pro matches.

Pokemon.

Xenoblade Chronicles and Wonderful 101 are basically anime already.
I want a Ghost Trick anime, but I have no idea how it would work.

Pokemon?

This and yuri's revenge.
Or Majora's mask

>a story about escaping destruction and creating a powerful fleet to destroy an ancient enemy
I'd hit it.

Shit I forgot the pic

I said series,not a single fucking video game

Ace Combat

Unsung War is literally perfect for anime

>Islamic europan union

What the actual fuck?

Bloodborne

It works well, the cinematography is already there, random fights can have variety with weapons and environments, and substories provide filler and humor

DBZ, the NES games.

Literally these. Why the fuck doesn’t Yoko Taro just draw manga, he’d probably be god of Sup Forums. At the very least faithful adaptations of his work would be god-tier

Nah, that'd never work.

Mass effect would make an excellent anime, it's pretty much a jrpg in everything but combat system
Or fallout, with lots of black humor

The light of the Emperor must shine into ALL forms of media!

Why does he wear the mask?

He's a jap guy.

You misspelled 'Pachinko machine', user-kun.

To be more clear, a GOOD series.

Gimmie a 6siege SoL comfy comedy where people get shot or smacked around and inexplicably come back the next scene like its completely normal.

Fuze is the closest thing it gets to an antagonist because he keeps killing the hostage.

100 times this.
Also this

It would really cool to see a Fallout West coast anime following the authors self insert courier or some other storyline but put in the west coast fallout setting. The MC could have the courier self insert back story and tbe author could go buck wild with the NCR, New Cannanites, The Strip, Bone Yard, BoS and the plethora of tribes from nothern CA to New Mexico and Wyoming. Plus all the god tier waifu posibilties to choose from or create I. The travels from Big Mt. research complex to San Fran to Two Sun.

Warframe

patrician taste detected

pic related would be pretty nice

this

Well, XY ALMOST did it.

That's certainly a step in the right direction.

Fuck no. Ashnime has always been trash that should've moved on to a different mc at the end of gen 1.

Darkest Dungeon would be pretty cool to see.

imagine a Dungeon Meshi anime that's narrated by the Darkest Dungeon narrator

youtube.com/watch?v=2mD4jQNRuHs
>Story revolves around Dismas and Reynauld's road to redemption
>lose party members along the way
Oh man, fucking fund it.

wangan midnight (but with less drama)

Hyperlight Drifter.

13 episodes or so; somewhat episodic, but builds to an ultimate climax. Quiet and contemplative post-apocalypse show with moments of fast, brutal action.

I've got bad news for you, user.

I mean, I get those games are good right, but I really don't get how you can see them work as anime.

Megaman Zero

This, also I'd love to see little interludes of why there is some weird stuff in the wasteland, like the plunger room or the guy in the truck in a partyhat and minigun

Der Langrisser.
youtube.com/watch?v=BV-NKFm13n4#t=4m54s

Not MGS3?

youtube.com/watch?v=YadXprwNe0k

Which director could capture the utter batshit insanity of E.Y.E accurately?

What about snek eater?

Whats up my fellow Sup Forumsces

But user YOU were the director!

>just draw manga

YenPress licensed the manga he's been doing with the guy who did Chrono Crusade this year, "Thou Shall Not Die". And yes there is a stage play for it already.

>When your game is already an anime

Oh god your right. It was me. I was the director, the Artist, and even the audience itself at the same time. I have to continue simultaneously watching and creating the anime at the same time for an eternity because of my cycles of guilt.

I have a feeling ive seen you from a Franxx thread before due to Jians

Nier Automata

Minecraft

Thanks for the joke user

do japs like 40k?

Fire emblem

Okami in the Katanagatari artstyle.

YES

A Resident Evil anime would work well. Any RE TV series would work well, given how much shit happens in the same week for about 30 different people.

Mount & Blade, something like LoTGH but in medieval times.

How would you do the ending?

Elmo's Letter Adventure

BROWN BRICKS

MadWorld by Trigger is one of my dream anime adaptations.

What do you think would be the best game to be adapted?
RE1 and RE3 have the best cast but RE4 would be pretty funny aswell

Seriously. How the fuck hasn't there been an actual FE anime yet?
And no, the OVAs don't count.

Fate: Stay Night

There are surprisingly quite a few starting points.
They could start before even 0, with the founding of Umbrella, the creation of Alfred and Alexia, the discovery of Progenitor and the start of Project-W, all of which would culminate with the assassination of James Marcus and Alexia going into stasis, which will kick off the second season focusing on 0 and the Mansion Incident, with Alfred's planned death.
All of this can flow right into a few episodes setting up the Raccoon City Incident, where the remaining members of STARS start learning more about Umbrella's plans and their eventual farewell to Raccoon, with some bits featuring Albert and Ada and their preparation to steal the G-Virus.
Got off track a bit, but the 3 starting points were pre-0, 0 or 1. Anything else would be weird. Also,
>Raccoon City arc that lasts 3 seasons and goes from HUNKs infiltration, to Jill's last escape, the Outbreak crew, the US soldiers demise, Leon and Claire's escape, and cappign off with Jill escaping as the nuke destroys Raccoon
>Flows into a 3 episode mini arc following Ark Thomphson, which then leads in CVX
>Then Umbrella's End which goes as normal but with Barry, Carlos, Leon and Claire showing up as well
This is all wishful thinking and me hoping that there'd be a comprehensive adaptation of the golden age of the series, but sadly it'll never happen. At best, Marhawa Desire will get an anime series that will be completely pointless, just like the manga

Bubsy 3D

Persona and ace attorney. Shame what we got is shit.

Yoko Taro's stories work better because they are video games.
Newborn Adam evolving as you fight him would have far less impact in any other medium.

I feel like the Ultima series would make for an interesting anime adaption.
Sort of like Konosuba (if it took itself more seriously) + Grimgar + Gate all rolled into one.

>ace attorney
This too.
Literally has all of the elements to make an amazing monumental anime, but somehow A-1 fucked it all up.

I think i win this one

As awesome as ODST is silent protagonist doesn't translate well to shows.

>Ace Attorney
I don't see why would anyone think AC would make a good anime, even if the anime would have not been shit you really can't adapt it, the story is punchy and rewarding because the player moves it along as long as they can piece the puzzles together and the long expositions feel waaay better in a VN format than in a video where things move because fuck, the stories were never thought to be with screenplay.

Well the actual odst game itself wouldnt make a great anime but something centered around odst's would be amazing due to how much freedom a studio could have with this narrative

I would really like to see this setting translated into victoria 2.

Which studio could best adapt a sex episode OVA series of Snake Eater? I can't decide between Production I.G or Bones.

Parasite Eve

unironically an isekai anime using Forgotten Realms lore.

EAT....THEM....ALL

This.
The 3rd Birthday had a good story. Also Furi would be Afro Samurai 2 basically.

No More Heroes by Madhouse

Ace combat