Otoyomegatari / Shoukokui no Altair

New chapter out.

Who is ready to get Slav'd?

mangadex.com/chapter/9453/1

I-I guess no one likes steppe waifus

I do

You are my only friend

>russianliberator.jpg

I don't think it'll be that bad. Mori is very vanilla and she tends to stay away from tragedy or anything too dark. I think all the main characters will be safe at least.

Hmmm, so this pinpoints the exact setting to Alexander II's Russo-Turkish war in 1877.

But there weren't any waifus this chapter. Only husbandos.

>New chapter out.
Great!

If there be a Otoyomegatari anime, would Central Asian dictators fund it?

Anyone have the comic of the Mongolian dude who says he's going off to Finland or something and comes back super changed which prompts his friend to say, "What the fuck?"

One can only hope.

Love that manga and that author so have a thread bump.

Everyone already read the raw when it came out a month ago.

Is. There. More to. This??????

>Crimean War
So now we have an actual date.

Also most of the Russian conquest of Central Asia wasn't some kind of genocidal total war. For most tribes it was more like
>*shoots angriest looking dude* sup towelheads, you pay taxes to Tsar now instead of Emir/Khan
>lol ok

They probably would, but aside from that Turkmenistan dude with an unpronounceable name, they have literally no money.

In this month's chapter we learn about blood feuds!

Nah I fucked up sorry that's the wrong tsar. Would've still been Nicholas, the letter references events of the Crimean war circa 1853-54

>this month's
This shit's from two months ago, there was no Harta this month. Last month Smith got reunited with his waifu.

Why is it that most terrorists seem to come from Central Asia? It's a bigger shithole than the Middle East. I'm glad my ancestors moved away from that shitty region.

I'd say most come from Pakistan and Saudi Arabia.