Haifuri

WG collabs, mobage in the works, inevitable S2. Are they trying to turn this series into a big franchise? Can it take Kancolle's place?

Depends if the mobage actually has battleship pvp and isn't a normal gacha.

It won't kill KanColle or take its place.

nice tummy in that pic

Kancolle is doing a great job killing itself.

I think it had more potential in S1 when we all thought it was gonna go all "down periscope" but turned out to be a generic moeblob.

Doujins won't die in at least 5 years.

Azur Lane already killed Kancolle.

A FUCKING MOUSE

I wish they do. FFS I can't fap to those ship girls.

It didn't.

>Can it take Kancolle's place?
Nope

I don't know what to feel about anime becoming so mainstream everywhere.

Mike is a fucking whore, Moeka should get a wife that won't cuck her.

Please. There is no way to resist a wet unconscious blonde of that caliber.

It's the new hotness, deal with it.

I want the other captains, but I'll be damned if I sink that much money over cosmetic changes.

So it's a fad? Okay.

How many wives does Mike have now anyway?

It's popular but hype already died down and it dropped hard in mobage rankings. It's not going to replace Kancolle in doujins either.

Yeah, I'm only getting Moe. Always wanted her.

I was going to wait until I caught 'em all, but I suppose I can show a few early.

big franchise, more like cg crap that needs to die, i mean how the fuck you meant to masturbate when they are 3d

Kancolle anime was a disaster. Girls are still great though.

Only the battle scenes were CGI, and there was a lot of hand drawn battle mixed in. The movie was fully 2D.

It will probably take its little niche in the mobage market, KanColle is not gonna die anytime soon. Also, WG games are way more popular in the west than in Japan so that's not going to really help them.

oh cool ill probably check the movie out then

It's shit, the only good part was the first few minutes with the Mikawa Fleet night battle although even that was almost ruined by Shitryuu deflecting shells with her stupid sword.

>Shitryuu deflecting shells with her stupid sword.
But that's cool, did kill an Abyssal with her sword too?

No.

It's alright with me, because it gave me the Harekaze to play with and she's a very fun bote.

I think it tried to be the next Girls und Panzer.

One in every port.

It didn't, which was why it failed with such a retarded plot.

It's still trying. We'll see where it goes.

GuP plot is not exactly great either.

But it wasn't mind-control hamsters-bad.

The final battle was pretty good as well, the movie just spent too much time on all the stuff inbetween and the obvious foreshadowing. Ending was also weird as fuck and I'm still not sure they even accomplished anything

GuP was a sports manga, its plot didn't need to be great.

That garbage will never get another season

I'm honestly surprised Haifuri can't keep up with GuP, I always thought the japs had a giant boner for ships

mei's cummies

If Haifuri was released today I think it would do better.

Anyway, I see Haifuri shilled in online games now so as long as they keep pumping money to the series it will stay afloat. It's not as if it was a total flop in Japan either.

It wasn't mind controlling hamsters. It was ancient deep see virus transmitted by rodent.

S2 will probably do better than S1. They know what they did wrong.

>bumping a dead thread

>being salty

BLAHAJ